Mixed Blood
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 14 Inch Flexible Pear Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
wSttJIMRqbela.gif
tumblr_mua16hO13c1r032zxo5_250.gif

MILES CONNOR SNOWHILL - MIXED BLOOD - FORMER GRYFFINDOR
This guy here is Miles, my twenty-four year old former Hogwarts Scotland student. He's a kind and loving man, and really needs some action in his life. Miles's youth wasn't a very pleasant one and he has quite recently found some closure by finding his father. Since he is ready to close that chapter, Miles wants to move on with his life now that he has met his father and broke contact with his mother for good. Overall, Miles Snowhill a nice and friendly person, who isn't afraid to say his opinion out loud at all, which may not always be such a good thing because he can be very sarcastic sometimes. He is very loyal to other people and is always willing to help those in need.

What I need/want for him are some really good friends/best friends with who he can go out, have fun and hang out with. I also would like to have a female fling/(possible) final for this guy since he's ready to settle down with someone and maybe even have a kid with.

If you want to know a bit more about Miles, I'll put his bio here! It still needs to be updated though.

We can always continue Miles and Stephanie :r

Yessss, we should! I'll reply soon!

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back