Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Lexi was at the great hall eating her breakfast while reading her arithmancy notes. She took a spoonful of mash potato and stuff it in her mouth gracefully. Lexi was on her mood to do distraction today but she's still picking who she's gonna torment. She was thinking about Kida's journal and she made a smirk, "I got it." She put her hand on her chin and raised an eyebrow.

Forever hated the fact that she had searched throughout the school not finding one decent person to play her 'Amy'. Amy was her best friend back home and as it seemed completely unable to be replaced which was an upmost pity. Who else would help Forever pick on the dorks, geeks, and completely unfashionable losers? Who else would tell Forever how lovely she looked? Who else would be there when the rest of the school only acted as if they loved this redhead? Obviously not Amy anymore. But Forever really needed someone else, a friend or was it considered a side kick. Either way.

Entering the great hall, Forever wore one of her favorite outfits. This outfit was sent by her mother by owl just the other day. After all this redheaded Slytherin had to keep her fashion up to date and new. Never could she wear the same thing more than twice. Usually she only wore it once unless it looked absolutely perfect on her. Which most things do She thought flipping her red hair back as she passed a group of boys who sat at the Ravenclaw table. Flashing them a flirty smile she continued on her way sitting next to an older girl at the Slytherin table.

Filling her cup with water, Forever brought her glance over at the girl who had mentioned something about getting it. Getting what? Forever wondered already not dismissing the girl for she looked older and she was in Slytherin. "And you have got what may I ask?" Forever asked not bothering to look the girl in the eye. Instead this first year Slytherin began to place some assorted fruits on her plate.

While thinking some more plan on Kida, a girl younger than her sat beside her. The girl ask what she got, "I got a plan and who could you might be?.. Do you have a name or something?" Lexi ask turning her head to the younger girl. Lexi was quiet not friendly to anyone that she didn't know unless they are in Slytherin, but this girl dare to sit in Slytherin, so, she might be a Slytherin.

A small smirk filled onto Forever's face as the girl seemed slightly rude about her butting in question. At least this girl didn't seem like one of those easy going brats that Forever had run into way too often at this school. God did no one have a back bone or a temper anymore? "Oh a plan" Forever said not sounding interested in all. Why would she be interested in a plan if the girl didn't seem too interested in it herself.

With her pale hand, Forever picked up her cup taking a small sip before answering the girl. "The name's Forever" Forever said placing the cup back on the table in front of her making sure not to spill an ounce of her. Her eyes wondered about the hall eying a few people that she found worth her time or at least that she would try and find out if they were worth a second look. Someone in this school had to be worth this redhead's thoughts or at least a few seconds out of her now magical life. "And who are you?" Forever asked finally bringing her gaze back to the older student.

"Forever? That's your name?" She chuckled, "That's the most ridiculous name i ever heard, who name to you that? Your Mother?" This is the first Lexi would ever heard a name like that. Is her parents making promises to each other and accidentally named it to their daughter? The the girl name Forever ask what's her name. "I'm Lexi.. Lexi Rodriguez. I think you already heard my name from everybody." She said smirking. The thing about Lexi is her name, Oh how she likes her name.

Breath The voice inside Forever's mind reminded her. That was the last thing this Slytherin needed was to flip out a girl who really had no right to insult her name. Forever loved her name. It was given to her by Troy, picked out of many name books. It would always remain a reminder of her father. Yet the part that Forever seemed to care for more about it, was that her mother didn't love the name. Actually Mellissa wanted to name Forever Mary or Jane or the combination of the two. Now that would be horrible. Such common names they would be.

Instead Forever smiled slightly as she looked over at the girl. "Well I absolutely adore my name and no my mother did not pick it out for me. Mellissa couldn't pick a decent name if she tried. "My father gave me that name" she continued holding her temper quite well which was saying this for this short tempered redhead.

Yet as the girl gave her name, Forever let out a small laugh. "Oh what a common name that is. Sure I bet you stand out but you are just another one of them" Forever said looking at the people in the great hall referring to the them as everyone in the school that was just another face in the crowd. "And I haven't heard your name from anybody. Guess you aren't as popular as you thought" Forever said with a shrug as the words flowed easily out of her mouth. Turning back to her water, she picked it up and carefully took once sip before setting it back down on the table carefully.

Lexi nodded slightly as the girl name Forever said her father named it to her, "Maybe your father was out of his mind when he named it to you." a devious smile on the corner of her lips went on. "You don't heard my name?.. Maybe your a first year or not maybe." The girl totally didn't know her, that is good at least the girl doesn't know what she do to people who messes her. "I'm not that popular... But i fight back." Lexi whispered the last sentence, smiled slightly and went back on her reading.

Forever rolled her eyes as the girl named Lexi talked about her father. "At least my father knew something about naming a child. You're mother probably named you. Bet your father had no say in the matter" Forever said hating how the lines between genders that seem to control jobs of society. Sure Forever loved being a girl and having the power to order a male around with the flick of a finger or the flip of her hair, but still when she was ready to settle down ten years or more in the future, Forever would find herself the head of the household having all the power but doing none of the work. Forever's father was man enough to stand up for himself when Melissa did this to him. This Slytherin found that brave, but still she hoped her future beau wouldn't have that power.

"I am indeed a first year and being popular is just about everything" Forever said smiling at the thought. Popularity in her mind was not being liked by everyone in the school it was more being known. And Forever was still determined to make herself known. I need an Amy first She thought pushing it out of mind for a moment. "And you fight back. Oh wow. How great" Forever said sarcasticly. Who do this older girl think she was No one special Forever thought as she took a small bite of a honeydue chunk that was on her plate.

"Your right, my mom named me it. It was fantastic that my mom choose the name and not my dad, my name would be Amortentia today. The name stinks, like yours."Lexi said while reading the book she was holding, it was about ghost and ghouls. She didn't pay attention when she said the stink word on Forever's name, but it does stinks.

Lexi heard Forever said she was a first year, "I know that, because you don't even know me or know what i do to students who messes me." She looked at forever raising one of her eyebrows. "And yeah, being popular is everything, if you got that everything your saying. If your lucky, you could be one of the Glam Squad."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back