11" Elder wand with Pheonix feather core
Adam-Senn-for-INDUSTRIE.jpg

I dare you to let me be your, your one and only
Promise I'm worthy to hold in your arms
So come on and give me a chance
To prove I am the one who can walk that mile
Until the end starts...

Obsidian Harbour, New Zealand 7:00pm

Eric appeared with small pop as the effect of his spell wore off and he once more stuck his wand on a small wand carrier that he had attached to his hip. It had been along time since he had been back to the familiar little village as he was called away to deal with royal matters within his own personal life as it seemed that he was royalty. However after securing himself on the throne he decided that he wanted to go home and against his advisers wishes he left with the blessing of his grandmother who would rule in his stead until a day he deemed worthy to return and reclaim what was now his rightfully. Eric was sadden however as he looked at his old cottage since it reminded him of his lover Fabian who he had no idea where he was at or what he was doing but he knew that his friends would help him find out all that information when the time comes for the two of them to reunite. Eric took a long deep breathe and with a long exhale he decided that he would walk along the small shore nearby before he went home to the loneliness again.

The air was warm as the summer days seemed to becoming to an end here soon as fall was now just around the corner the leaves would soon begin to change color as the weather slowly becomes colder. Eric reached the sandy shore and kicked out of his shoes and pulled off his socks placing them in his shoes as he walked bare foot across the warm sand. The sun was setting soon and it would be getting dark as the night sky here in the harbour offered the best view of the full moon and stars. Eric watched as people around the small village went about there lives and realized that it was a huge difference from life in a castle where servants ran about doing the bidding of the royal court. Even in the white marble grandeur he could not help shake the feeling of loneliness as many people that called themselves his friends where only putting on a show, never truly wishing to be a friend but to benefit from his status. Eric however was once more just an ordinary guy looking for happiness and peace. Eric continue walking with no where in his mind that he want to be at the moment and he allowed his mind to wander a great many things as he know felt like a stranger looking in versus someone looking out.

With a carriage in front of her, Irene could hardly speed out of Bleak Street, though she wished she could do just that. She'd just come from having an early dinner with her brother and his family and was now on her way to her own home. Well, she would first have to go into Obsidian and use the floo of a friend of hers because her brother did not have the floo network set up in his home. He thought it was dangerous, and although Irene agreed that it would be dangerous to have in a home, she couldn't help but think about how much easier it would make her life.

It seemed that everything had to come with difficulty for Irene. She didn't want to scratch and claw her way through everything (though she certainly would and did when it was necessary) but it seemed that life had its own course for her. Not in any rush to return home where she had only her house elf and daughter for entertainment, Irene decided to take her young daughter to the shore. "Do you want to see the waves?" she asked her daughter in a much more pleasant voice than she usually spoke to others. Blue eyes identical to her own locked with hers as the little girl nodded her head and babbled a reply. "I'll take that as a yes" she chuckled as they settled onto a bench not too close to the water. Irene didn't pay attention to who else was on the beach since she didn't really care. She turned the baby's carriage so that it was facing the water.

Eric was lost in thought and hardly noticed that someone had sat down on the same bench as he did until he heard the sound of a woman's voice that caused his eye to grow wide and begin to water. As if in slow motion he turned to face the woman just as a single tear began to run down his strong face as he realized that it was Irene who sat down beside him. Eric was a wizard so he was forced to believe in the impossible but it did not make it any less powerful when something like what just happened occurred. He was just praying for some guidance and her sat his guardian angel in disguise Irene, a woman that he met a years ago in the most peculiar way what would have been the most boring day of his life. Ever since then they had been best friends and she had been there with him during some tough times the same could be said about how he was there for her.

Eric struggle to find his voice and when he finally did it was nothing more than a whisper as he wiped away his tears to replace his joy with his ever so charming southern smile that Irene loved secretly. "My what a beautiful daughter you have too bad I think she gets her charming smile from me as it is clear that it your eyes that she has as I have never seen a blue that shade in all my days, Suga! Let's be honest I have laid my eyes on many beautiful things though I doubt all of my former Lovers would hate me if they knew that, that little girl is far more beautiful than all of them combined!" Eric said with a heart laugh as he waited for the woman to either deck him in the face or tackle him when she finally made the connection that it was him and not some odd stranger talking to her in such a way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back