Not open for further replies.

Danielle Raven

OOC First Name
Maia
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ivy Wand 13" Essence of Gargoyle Tooth
This is Danielle!! (Isn't she just fab??) Danielle isn't usually one of my main charries, but I really want to change that, because I've been neglecting both her and her bother recently. So, I really want her to be in a group of friends who are girls, maybe three or four girls, who are all friends? Do you think it could be possible, she's been in the school a year or so, but she hasn't made any friends, and I really want her to. These girls will most likely be Slytherins, and mean girls. In my head I'm picturing them as the girls from Mean Girls, and acting the same, so please reply, and we can set up their group?

To summarise Danielle:

Danielle isn't nice. She is a pureblood and she is very proud of that. She likes to surround herself with people she deems worthy. Unlike her twin, she is more likely to lose her temper if things don't go her own way. Her twin-Danton is her closest confidante. She loves him more than any of her other family members, but recently he has become closer to their cousin-Hayley. Danton and Hayley have always been friends, but Danielle doesn't like their closeness and is jealous. They have grown apart slightly, but still scheme and plot as much as ever. Danton is a big believer in "presenting family unity"-or basically pretending everything's fine when it isn't/ He always tells her that they need to present a good image to other people, so they will look up to them. she understands this, but secretly thinks it's a load of rubbish, and is much more proe to "rocking the boat" than Danton is. Danielle loves fashion and hates to see someone who doesn't look their best. She is very aware of her looks and works hard to maintain them.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back