Giovanni De Luca

Wand
9" Willow Wand with Unicorn Hair, Whippy
The Basics
Character's Name: Giovanni Ruth Benenati De Luca
~Giovanni: My first name is Italian, and in Italy it is a name for a male. It means, 'God is Gracious'. I like my first name, and I am often called 'Gio' by close friends and family members. 'Vanni' is also a name I am called. I prefer that people call my Giovanni though. I like to hear how my whole name rolls off of people's tongue.

~Ruth: My middle name is Hebrew. It means, 'a companion' or 'friend'. Whenever I acted up when I was a young girl my mother and father called my by my middle name. I like my middle name, and I think it is very pretty. I don't tell people my whole name for safety precautions. Unless I am in a situation where I have to tell my whole name.

~Benenati: This was my last name when I was married to my husband. It is an Italian name, and it means 'son of Benenato'. My husband is now dead, so I do not hold this name anymore. I have gone back to my maiden name, but my son has his father's last name.

~De Luca: This is my maiden name and it is Italian. It means 'son of Luke'.

Character's Birthdate: April 18, 2008
Hometown: Sicily, Italy
Current Residence: Auckland, New Zealand
Blood Status: Mixed Blood
Wand: Straight 9 Inch Whippy Willow Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Educated At: Beauxbatons. Class of 2025, Prefect.
Position in the Ministry of Magic: Auror
Appearance
Hair: Upper back in length. Black with red highlights. Soft and Thick.
Eyes: Brown
Height: 4'10"
Style: I am always wearing high heels just to be taller than my natural height. I am 110 pounds, and healthy. In the warmer seasons I wear jean shorts and long, one shoulder shirts. In the colder seasons I usually wear robes, long sleeved shirts, and long sweats or pants. On the cold days I stay at home in my PJ's with Timmy. My hair goes down to upper back and is curly. It has some red in it, and I usually wear it down
Other Distinguishing Features:
A Little Deeper
Personality: I am a very mature and bright person. I am smiling most of the time. I get angry when people tease me for my height, especially when women are starting to get taller nowadays. I am very helpful. I love helping people. I am very protective as well. I don't like people who make trouble and hurt people because it is fun. When it comes to my son I get very serious, as my son is different from other children. I get very concerned and sometimes worried about my son, like a mother should. I am good at setting goals. When I set my sights on something I am devoted to that one thing, unless my mind is changed for a good reason. When I am going to do something, I will do it. It is hard to try and to convince me otherwise. I usually get along with people very well, but I don't like talking to people that don't seem interested in talking to me. I don't know how much time I have left on the Earth, and I do not want to waste my time with people who don't want to hang out with me. I make friends easy enough. Most people find my shortness to be adorable.
Special Talents/Abilities: I can perform wandless and nonverbal magic.
History:(A history of your character's life. Growing up, schooling, loves, hatreds, everything and anything leading up to their present-day 'self')
Family:
Mother: Francesca Dolores De Luca (nee Willow)
Blood: Half-Blood
Relationship: My mother and I have a good relationship. She lives in Italy with my father, my sister, and Papi. I visit her with Timothy Jr. sometimes. She was very sad and depressed when Timothy Sr. died. She had stopped eating for a while, but my sister helped us both get over my husband's death

Father: Eligio Rafaelle De Luca
Blood Status: Mixed Blood
Relationship: My father and I are on good terms. He was against me marrying a muggle, so I cut off contact with him when I married Timothy Sr. When I was pregnant with my son, we started to talk again. My father was always angry that Timothy put my dreams of becoming an Auror on hold. It was a love/hate relationship between my late husband and my father.

Sister: Vivianna Ester De Marti (nee De Luca)
Blood Staus: Mixed Blood
Relationship: My sister and I are best friends as well as sisters. I will always be there for my sister and vice-versa. She is married, but has not bore any children, yet. Her husband and I get along okay. When Timothy Sr. was still alive my brother in law teased him a bunch. It pissed me off a lot. She is much taller than me. about 5'5".

Son: Timothy Benenati Jr.
Blood Staus: Half Blood
Relationship: My son does not talk a lot. He has not started talking in full sentences yet. He communicates mostly with gestures and single word sentences. He currently attends Hogwarts New Zealand as a Hufflepuff. He has autism, which hinders his ability to form relationships with others, his speech, and ability to learn certain concepts. Timothy drawing abilities are beyond that of mine and any other adult greatly. It is something he is confident in, and it is his way of learning different things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back