Ginny's unconscious

"I'm allright and its not your fault" said Kasey as she helped Ginny get up and walked to her bed."Now calm down.Its okay."she said as the curiosity in her increased."Ginny you must tell us why you went, what happened, was that your mother?"she said slowly becasue she knew that Ginny was a patient and putting a mountain of questions on her would result into her being thrown out of the hospital wing.

Patrick seemed to be getting no sense whatsoever out of Ms.Porter so was actually delighted when her friend returned.
"Goodmorning Ms. Carla" he smiled weakly, he summoned a stool for her to sit on and leaned against the bed beside Ginny's one.
"I'm very interested in hearing exactly what did happen" he told them both, "please one at a time and the facts. You won't be in trouble I promise but I can't help until I know more".

ginny looked at bothe of their faces in turn though they were blurry through the tears. 'Well, It was fine at first, we were just talking but then i did something and things started going wrong because all the rooms we got in had enchatments on them and..and then my mum broke down. It was the first time i had seen her breakdown like that and i couldn't help. I was so stupid and useless and it was all because of my existence. then i was stupid enough to go into the next room and it was cold, really cold and then there was this c-creature'ginny said remembering the room and her mothers eyes full of shame and the coldness she had felt. She couldn't help it. More tears slid down Ginny's cheek and she put her head in her hands ashamed.

Whatever Ginny said didnt make a little bit of sense to Kasey.A creature?rooms?Her mom..breakdown?She didnt say anything because she knew that the nurse would tell ginny to explain clearly.She gave Ginny a tissue to wipe her tears and said"Its okay Ginny.Dont cry"

Ginny took the tissue Kasey offered her and wiped her tears, taking deep breaths to calm herself down. 'I'm sorry. That's preety much all i remember. i blacked out after that,'she lied once she had become as calm as she was going to get a the moment. 'Thanks Kasey,'she added quietly.

Patrick was grateful truly that Ginny's friend was there, she so obviously needed just that bit of comfort that only a friend could give.
"Where exactly were you Ginny? The we I take is you and your mother?" he asked, none of it still made any sense and he really couldn't help her or even begin to unless somehow the story got clearer.

Ginny listned as Mr.O'Brien asked her a question. 'Yes, we were in Borely Mansion,'Ginny answered. She didn't think there was anything wrong with that at all thruthfully.

As new as Patrick felt he still was to New Zealand he had still managed to hear rumours about this Borely Mansion. It was supposedly a cursed place, a haunted place.
"What were you doing there? It's supposed to be extremely dangerous" he asked her.

"But why were you there?Why did your mom call you there?"Kasey asked slowly not wnating to pressurize Ginny.Why would Ginny's mom call her in such a dangerous place?Did she want to kil her or something?Kasey wondered.

Ginny listened to the questions but didn't answer straight away. 'I don't know. I guess I wasn't really paying attention,'ginny answered.

Patrick scratched his head again, none of this made any sense to him and obviously not to her friend either.
"Your mother called you to meet her at the Borely mansion?" he asked picking up on what Miss Carla had said, he frowned looking from one to the other.
"I can give you a potion to calm any trauma you are experiencing perhaps that will help you to explain properly Ms. Porter", Patrick waved his wand and summoned the potion he needed but held it in his hand waiting for Ginny to speak.

Ginny shook her head. She certaintly didn't wan any more potions and she certaintly wasn't suffering from any traumas whatever they were. 'There was a letter Mr.O'Brien. She asked me to meet her but she had never said where. Her owl took me there see. And then we went in this house. I don't really know how else to tell the story to tell you the truth.'Ginny said truthfully. She didn't understand how they weren't understanding. It made perfect sense to her.

"Your mother lured you to the Borely Mansion on purpose?" he asked her, he really did need to get all these facts right, "Is she still there now?"

Ginny considered what Mr.O'Brien. 'Well, I wouldn't exactly say lured but if that's how you want put it, yeah. But I don't know if she's there now.'she looked at Kasey to see if she knew.

"Well, she said that the damage had been done,well I think she meant she had cursed you or something and the other second Professor Ana did something to that tin(was it a can? :-? )and we came here when we touched it."she explained.She felt stupid on not knowing what had happened to ginnys mom."Well, she wont be there now, she must have apparated."she said as a matter-of-factly.

Patrick nodded trying his best to piece the whole thing together.
"Ginny, what exactly happened too you? I mean the cuts, lacerations all the blood, why does this happen and keep happening to you?"

Ginny panicked slightly. Mr.O'Brien was noticing. She didn't show her fear though. 'I guess I'm just a clumbsy person.'she lied convincingly. She wanted to tell someone but he was the wrong person. like I can tell anyone though, she thought to herself.

(can we give her the Veritisenum(sp?)plzzz)
"You are not clumbsy"Kasey said as if she was giving a statement."Its just..that something is wrong"she mumbbled slowly.She didn't care if Mr.O'Brien didn't know the truth and Ginny was lying at present but she, Kasey wanted to know what was the truth to help Ginny out of whatever she was facing.

(what? well, that is just absouloutely out of the question. or maybe it isn't. :-? idklol :D )

Ginny listened as Kasey mumbled something. Something is wrong. How does she know?Ginny thought. 'What exactly did my mum say to you and the Proffessor?'Ginny asked quickly. She was the only person who knew and was able to tell them.

Patrick turned to Kasey, "Do you have any idea what might have happened?"

[[ it looks like we could be drowning her in Veritaserum soon! lol]]

(So lets drown her.)"Your mom said that the destruction was done to you, I dont know what it means she just said that.First she didn't know who we were and than she said this and than the Professor turned that tin into something and we came here"she explained.

((lol dont remember ))

(haha =)) this is quite funny. just to let you cruel peepz know, i do still want to live.plz )

Ginny thought about it for a minute. She said that the damge was done, that's all. Nothing to worry yourself about. They still don't know, it's ok. Think up something quick though. Ginny thought. 'I'm not good with the past. I find it hard to forget things and all the bad things just build up in my mind and well, it all gets out of hand a lot of the times to deal with it.'she said cooly. She had used the story before though back at 'home'.

Patrick sighed, that really hadn't explained much but for now it would have to do. For now.

"Alright Ms Porter but you must promise me that you will come right back here to the hospital when anything and I mean anything out of the ordinary happens again" he was looking at her hands and arms.

"You may leave with Ms. Carla if you wish" he told her, though he would have preferred the opportunity to give her some veritas serum, he didn't think it quite ethical for this.

Kasey didnt think that Ginny was to be realeased from the hospital wing so early or else she would as usual dive from the Ravenclaw window and not care about anything else.She waited to hear what ginny was going to say.

((diving from teh window is really ur personality ;-) ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back