Ginger Is Falling.

OOC First Name
James
Wand
Who Needs, a Wand, When I can snap my fingers?
Prophet, walked down, to the Hosppial wing, carring so many ingredients. Scurygrass, Bubotuber, Ginger Root, Nettle, and lastly, Sneezewort. He could barely hold it all in his stubby little hands. He kept dropping things. "Ginger is Falling! Arggh! I'm not cut out for this!" Prophet yelled across the corridor. He eventually, just ask a student if he could borrow their bag, to hold everything. Luckliy, this student was nice enough to let him. She walked into the Hospital Wing, loooking around for a nurse. "Umm, Is a Nurse here? I was asked to bring some ingrediens." He looked around. He didn't want to seem rude, and just barge in and throw the ingredients all over the floor. But he really hoped a Nurse would come so he could just cook some more. He sighed and sat down on the floor with his legs crossed.

Aisling jumped at the sound of a voice, she had been bringing some water to the boil for her potion. A boy had come in with severe stomach pains, caused by tasting his potions experiment. Luckily she knew how to handle it, but she was missing ingredients. She rushed out toward the voice, making sure that the fire was at an appropriate heat. "Oh, thank you for bringing these." she smiled, taking the ingredients from the house-elf she found sitting on the floor. "I'm Aisling Finnigan." she smiled, busily organising the ingredients on a tray. "What's your name?" she asked, smiling down at him. She finished organising the ingredients and asked. "Would you like some tea?" he had obviously gone to a lot of effort to get the items to her-the least he deserved was that.

Prophet smiled when a nurse came, to get the ingredients. They were very heavy, and hard to carry. "My pleasure, Master - It is my job, after all." Prophet smiled bowing to Aisling. "Aisling, very nice name. My name is Prophet Maximum, odd name I know, but I needed to make one up for myself." Prophet nodded. He almost tripped when he tried to get up. "Tea, sounds nice. Thanks you, Master Finnigan." He smiled. He sat on an empty Hospital bed, so he could set up a plate. He did it very poorly though. It didn't look nice. He knew it looked terrible and tried to fix it. But he just couldn't get it right. "Why was I accepted to do this? I can't do anything right." He whispered, aggravated. He gets upset with himself easily, because his parents left him when he was just a baby, so he thinks he was terrible child, and his parents left him, becuase of that. So he gets upset, when he does thing wrong. Mostly, though, he is very happy, and doesn't think about that stuff. He just shook it off and became happy again.

Aisling had never had a house-elf. In fact she didn't like the way some wizards treated house-elves. She was shocked at being called Master, she had never been called Master or Mistress before, but she didn't want to insult Prophet by asking him not to say it. "Thank you Prophet-I like your name too." she pondered for a moment and asked. "Why did you have to make up your own name?" she smiled, as she went in to get the tea ready. As she passed the potion she dropped some ingredients, enchanting a knife to cut up the others and a spoon to stir the concoction. "I think you're good." Aisling smiled, comfortingly. "You're definitely better at this than I am, I'm terrible at cleaning, but it's part of being a nurse." she grinned, handing him a cup of tea, with a scone.

Peophet smiled at this girl. She seemed very nice. He would most likely say "Hi" once in a while to talk to her a bit. "Well, I needed to make one up because, my parents abandoned me as a child. And I needed a name. And the firstword I saw was - Prophet. It was a Daily Prophet Issue. And then, the article started with the word - Maximum. So, Prophet Maximum." He smiled, a bittersweet smile. It was a nice story. But if his parents didn't abandon him, it would be better. He sighed, and sipped his tea. "I don't think you have seen me clean, Master. I'm quite terrible. I'm not the best at cooking either. But hey - I have fun doing it. Speaking of which, I just remembered I had brought a Chocolate Chip cookie for you. I made it myself. I also made one for the sick child." He pulled out 2 cookies and set them on the table. Hope they are okay. I hope I didn't poison them. He thought.

"I'm sorry about your parents." Aisling frowned, why would his parents have abandoned him? It made no sense. "Still, i think it's a great name." she smiled, sipping her tea. "That's all that counts, that you enjoy it." she grinned, leaning back in the doorway to check on her potion. "Oh thank you!" Aisling grinned, biting into the cookie, it was lovely and chocolatey. "Yumm, these are good!" she grinned, biting into it once more, brushing crumbs from her lap, as she sat down on a stool next to Prophet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back