• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

GIMP Help Please!

Arianna Tipley

Well-Known Member
Messages
2,346
OOC First Name
Lizzy
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
I'm trying to get better at GIMP, but I'm having problems. Can someone please help me?

1. I've downloaded a brush from Deviantart, but I don't know how to actually put it on GIMP?

2. It's the same with dafont.com, I've downloaded, but I don't know how to put it on GIMP.

Thanks!
 
It really depends what OS you are running. Vista has a special feature where you can just right-click and click install ( ^_^ ) for fonts.
But basically you put them into the fonts/brushes folder.
Fonts especially have to be unzipped before you install them, brushes from deviantart aren't normally zipped but they can be. Other brushes sites are more often that not zipped. ^_^

But yeah, here are some links which probably make more sense.
Fonts
Brushes
 
Back
Top