Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Flavio) (Pansexual
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Swishy Ivy Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
The last name on Kauri's list was a girl in his own year, whose name he recognised from a few classes. Kauri figured dinner would be the best time to find her, so after finishing all his other deliveries he was making his way down towards the Great Hall. He took the stairs two at a time, jumping down them happily and not paying quite enough attention to his trajectory. One step went awry and Kauri stumbled a bit, almost tripping over and bumping into the shoulder of someone else on the stairway. "Oops, sorry!" He paused, realising that the stumble had been a happy accident instead. "Hey, Sara! I was looking for you, I've got a delivery for you!" He beamed, holding up his basket with its lone final rose.

Sara couldn't say she was nervous about this day, because it wasn't as if she had any big plans. Sure, she may like someone, but she hardly knew if anything was even going to happen between her and her crush. It wasn't a big deal, really, and she was sure she would move on, anyway. She wasn't big on romance. "Oomf," she grumbled when she bumped into someone - or someone bumped into her. Whichever. She glanced up, and grinned when she noticed who it was, dismissing the boy‘s apology. "Hey Kauri! Really?" she asked, looking at the rose in his hand. "I wonder who it is from," she said curiously.

The coincidence of literally stumbling upon the person he had been looking for amused Kauri, and he smiled as he carefully picked up the last rose in his basket, holding it out for Sara. "Yep, here!" He said happily. "Rose delivery for you, happy Valentines Day!" He said, giving Sara a cheerful smile.
Sara
Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you had a good time on the Slytherin Quidditch Team. Thank you for your dedication. You’re a good player and I hope you do well.
From,
Charlotte.

Sara smiled at Kauri as he handed her the rose and she took it carefully, not wanting to harm it. She knew roses didn't last very long, but it was still nice to have one. "Thank you!" she said to the Gryffindor, opening the note and reading it. She didn't send Charlotte a rose, and it had been nice of her to send Sara one. "Happy Valentine‘s Day! Did you receive anything?" Sara asked curiously, pocketing the note and smelling the rose once.

Kauri smiled as he watched Sara get her rose, pleased to see her so happy. Making people happy was his favourite part of doing these deliveries. He nodded in response to her question, blushing a bit. "I got one from my boyfriend at breakfast." He said happily. "How about you, is this your first one today?"

Sara couldn’t help but to ‘aww’ when Kauri blushed and said he got a rose from his boyfriend. "That’s really cute," she commented with a smile, even though she herself didn’t have experience or knew much about being in a relationship. "Yep," she said, popping the 'p'. "It’s my first one. I don’t mind that much though, I mean, this one is from my team captain so I will have to find her later to thank her." Sara thought it was sweet of the older girl to send one, the thought to send Charlotte one hadn’t crossed Sara’s mind unfortunately.

Kauri beamed and blushed slightly when Sara said the rose from Tristan was cute. "Aww, thanks." He smiled. "Tristan's a big sweetheart. I wonder if he got the one I sent yet..." Kauri was going to be busy all day with all these deliveries, but he hoped he would find a spare moment to talk to Tristan. When Sara said who her rose was from he smiled. "Oh, that's so nice! It's really sweet of her to do that." Kauri privately thought that everyone who played Quidditch must be really brave. He could barely bring himself to fly that high, let alone with all those balls flying around trying to hit people. He hadn't realised Sara was on the team, and found himself a little more impressed with her. "It's so cool that you play! What, uh..." Kauri laughed awkwardly. "I was gonna ask what position you play, but I don't really know them that well."

"Wait. Did you just say Tristan?" Sara furrowed her eyebrows, if it was the same Tristan (the only one) she knew then it truly was a small world. Okay, well, Tristan was only a year older than them, but still. She found it sweet though that he sent a rose to Kauri, Sara didn’t know anything about what that felt like so she couldn’t exactly gush over it as much as Kauri could. At Kauri’s uncertainty about Quidditch she laughed. "To answer your question, I play Keeper. Basically just block the goals..." she trailed off, glancing at her friend. "If you know anything about muggle soccer, it’s like the goalkeeper," she explained simply, hoping he knew what she was talking about. "Except of course, it’s in the air, so there’s a little less gravity and less of a chance to attack the floor," she joked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back