Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Brodie
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Pliable Mahogany Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Aeon was sitting in a portrait hole eating some chocolate, He was bored and had nothing to do. He had explored the portrait holes a million times already and it was too cold to go outside. The exams were coming up but he didn't feel like studying and he couldn't hang out with his friends because they were too busy preparing themselves for the exams. Aeon let out a sigh and let his arm hang out of the hole.
Hopefully something interesting would happen soon. Hopefully.

(rofl, nice title =)) )

Luna floated around the castle, nothing to do as usual. All the students were busy studing at this time of year, as they did every single year. It got a tad tiresome or Luna, being dead.

Luna Gray didn't like being dead, though there were worse things that could happen. Well, she couldn't think of any at this moment, but there had to be something worse than floating around forever. She hoped so at least.

The ghost of a third year Ravenclaw often haunted the seventh floor corridor, Gryffindors were rather funny to watch. She floated through the ceiling, she had been invesigating students in the towers just before, and saw a boy sitting in the portrait hole, eating chocolate.

It had been a long while since Luna had eaten food, she missed eating most of all. The transparant readhead floated down to where the boy was, and hid behind him, so he wouldn't see her, then floated right through him. Most people hated it when Luna floated through them, it felt like having a bucket of ice-cold water tipped all over you.

(( Oh nice, Float through me xD ))

Aeon was just about to take another bite of his chocolate when suddenly he felt cold, very cold. In shock, Aeon leapt out from the portrait hole and landed on the corridor floor with a thud. "What on earth..." Aeon began, looking back at the hole, He saw a figure there, it seemed..transparent. Was it a ghost? He heard if ghosts float through you then you feel like a bucket of ice cold water has been tipped on you, Well he had certainly felt that way. "Hello?" He said, getting back up from where he sat.

(Yes, well. Luna is not the most well-behaved of ghosts)

Luna snorted loudly as the boy jumped, and fell into the corridor. She began to laugh, she loved watching people jump. It was her favourite part of being a ghost.

The girl, small for her age, floated down so she was floating just about Aeon. "Hello." she said cheerfully. "Yes, I am a ghost, in case you are wondering." she said sacasticly, she smirked at the boy's face. "Luna Gray, former Ravenclaw student." she said, holding out her hand, even though she knew full well that if the boy tried to shake her hand, his hand would go right through. Luna loved messing with people.

Aeon nodded his head slowly and when she extended her hand he thought about shaking it but realized what she was doing. "Oh yes, I'm really going to be able to shake your hand." He said, rolling his eyes, Anyway it's nice to meet you Luna, I'm Aeon Summers." He said, trying to sound cheerful. "Umm, If you don't mind me asking..how did you die?" He asked, he was curious about this sort of stuff, hopefully it didn't seem rude.

Luna smirked. "Dammit." she said, withdrawing her hand. Luna folded her legs, in mid-air, so it looked like she was sitting on nothing. It looked rather odd when she did that, but strangely, she found it rather confortable. "Mm? Oh... Uh..." she stopped, trying to remember exactly how she died. "I was being chased by some Slytherins, and I jumped into the lake. Which was rather stupid, seeing as I was wearing my uniform, and I couldn't swim. I drowned." she said, peering down at her uniform. Somehow she looked dry, even though she had been wet when she died.

"Still, I had nothing to go home to, my aunt died a few days before me. How delightful." she said cheerfully. " Luna had been a rather shy girl when se was alive, and nowshe was a bouncy, annoying ghost, that most people wished would leave them alone.

Aeon raised an eyebrow slightly at what she said. "You jumped in the lake, even though you couldn't swim, JUST because you were being chased by students, Yeah, That's pretty stupid." He muttered, shaking his head. "You sound pretty happy about your relative dying too, Are all ghosts this weird?" He continued, He had heard of some grumpy ghosts or mischievous but this one was a bit weird, Must happen when you've been dead too long. Well she still seemed nice enough and he was happy about that. At least she didn't annoy him.

Luna snorted. "Yes well, I didn't realize swimming was something you had to learn then." Luna said indigently. She raised an eyebrow, staring straight at Aeon. "If you had known my aunt, you would have been glad she was dead." she said slowly, her earlier happy voice suddenly cold. "And, I am so glad you think I am 'weird'" she said in the same cold voice. She wasn't mad at Aeon, it was her stupid, evil aunt.

"Oh, I died two and a half years ago, if you're wondering.' Luna said, suddenly chirpy again. "Apparently I have a sister that goes to this school, no clue who she is though." she said brightly.

Aeon decided to ignore the coldness in this ghosts voice and move on to the next thing. "That wasn't long ago, But why were they chasing you anyway?" He asked, suddenly interested. What was with him and wanting to know about death.

Luna shrugged. "No clue, but do Slytherins need a reason to be mean?" she muttered darkly. "Two and a half years seems like a lifetime to me. I can barely remember being alive." Luna said thoughfully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back