Ghost of Annick

Ghost of Annick

"Welcome anyone who wants to conversate"

Zoe-Hope cautiously walks up to the ghost and taps on their shoulder, only to realise that she couldn't touch her. then decides to just go on with her question.

"Excuse me, umm, Ms.Annick, if you don't mind me asking, how exactly did you die?"

Zoe-Hope takes a step back, prepared for the worst.

Kiera stumbled across the scene. She heard the other girls question and could help but wonder the same thing. She could tell the other girl was nervous and gave her a reasuring and incouraging pat.

Ford Harkonnen was sauntering down the hallways, bored again, when he heard voices conversing just out of sight. He followed them until he saw to girls, one of which in Slytherin colors, speaking with a ghost. Curious, Ford walked down the hallway towards them. He had never seen a ghost before, but this one didn't look like the ghosts in muggle imaginations. It just looked like a person who was transparent.

"Hello," Ford said, "Ford Harkonnen, I don't believe any of us have met," his gaze including the ghost in his gaze.

Ghots of Annick swiifly rose higher towards the the hallway potraits. She was happy to have vistiors at last, but still it was lonley being a ghost.

"Well I died long ago, in the forbidden forset. I can't say what had killed me cause, I surley dont remember. But after death, my spirt, or ghost like form stayed to roam the wizaring world. Headmaster at my time allowed me to stay here, so I stay here floating about."

Ford cocked hid head at the ghost, "Are there other ghosts here? I haven't seen any others besides you here, which is quite surprising."

Kendall was walking down the hallway when she noticed a couple students in the hallway. She recognized a few of them.. "hey guys what's up?' she said... when all of a sudden she noticed a ghost was among them... "woah that's so cool... i've never seen a ghost before... so are there others at hogwarts?" she asked... wondering if he had heard her...

Zoe was surprised that she had died at hogwarts, "I, I'm so sorry, was it painful, or was it the killing curse??" She had gotten quite curious about her death, not trying to be nosy or anything.

Annick floated about more, more of them were coming to vist her. Which she enjoyed but to many question.

She smiled" I'm sure their are others like me here, they are just shy sometime to float about. The way I died I can not recall cause I have long lost my memoery but I know my grave is in the forbidden forrest. To become a ghost your spirtit stay behind roaming the earth with your former visiale body. You do not own a body but your are invisinble to others."

Annick hope she had answer their question.

Zoe had realised that she was overwhelmed with questions. and she wasn't sure of what to do.

"sorry if we're asking too many questions.. its just i dont think many of us have seen ghosts before!!" kendall replied to her....

Annick smiled as more came to visit.

"Its okay I love visitors, and to reintroduce, my name is Annick"

The ghost flew down to their level hoping to catch their intrest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back