OOC First Name
Kadi
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Sturdy Vine Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Poppy was glad to have gotten through the worst of her deliveries but she wasn't sure why this next name sounded so familiar as she made her way to the great lawn looking for the next student on her list. She asked a few students enjoying the warm day and eventually found him and suddenly remembered why. He was one of the few students who had left her meeting early and she suddenly felt awful all over again. Part of her hoped he wouldn't remember her but she thought that unlikely. But she had to do this and she had already done much worse today. "Your Eugene right?" she asked the young Hufflepuff with a warm smile. "You have a rose!" she said brightly and presented him with the yellow flower.

@Eugene Nestor

Eugene had come outside, he'd brought his guitar but was mostly sitting watching the water, marvelling as he tended to at the way it was just so cool to be here. Handing out roses had been so good, it had made him feel so good. Eugene looked up as someone asked for him and he immediately recognised the girl from that god awful meeting. He gave her a tight smile, which became a little friendlier when she said she had a rose. "Ooh! Yellow!" he reached out to take the rose, he didn't know what the gardening people put in the ground but the roses were very pretty, "Thanks bro,"

Poppy returned his smile but didn't not notice the hesitation on his face when she first approached him. "You're welcome." she said brightly and pulled out the note that went along with this particular delivery. "And can't forget the note." she said with a small laugh before handing that over as well.

Eugene. You're really a great guy. Thanks for being such a cool roommate. You're always there for me. I really appreciate you. Charlie.

With the delivery technically done and over with she considered turning around and pretending like everything was normal. Poppy stood there for a moment too long thinking and even turned too go before stopping and turning on her heel. It felt wrong to just walk away. "I just wanted to say I'm sorry if we got off on the wrong foot last semester. I really do mean it genuinely. If you ever need anything don't hesitate to ask. Or if you ever want to talk. I don't want you to think that I don't care. I do." she rambled out in one breath and put a hand on her face as she realized how ridiculous she sounded.

Eugene took the note and was quick to read it, pleased to see who it was from. It was sweet of Charlie to send him a rose. He thought the girl would probably leave foot and he was surprised when she apologised to him. He gave a shy smile and nodded lightly. "Thanks, you should find Van, the girl, and tell her the same," he would accept the apology from her, and though he was unlikely to ever take her up on her offer, he knew it took a lot to say it. "I do appreciate you saying it to me. I'm sorry I kinda ruined your meeting," he knew he'd done minimal in comparison, and he still felt he was right in his words but maybe it would've gone differently.

Poppy relaxed slightly when he seemed to accept her apology. "You're right. I should." she agreed with a nod. It shouldn't be too hard to track down one students, especially after everyone she had to find today. "It's alright." she said with a shrug. They didn't exactly ruin it and she wasn't going to blame that all on them. "Well have a good Valentine's. And you should really go do the dance tonight. It has some of the best snacks." Poppy said with a smile before leaving him to enjoy the rest of his day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back