getting to know the dungeons

Andy laughed and nudged Ginny playfully, "oh ruin my day why don't you?"

'Of course but u see what puzzles me is that, i think your day was already ruined when you woke up but it's just got better now,'ginny replied jokingly abck.

Jolly listened to Andy and Ginny joke and tease each other with a grin. "Nice," she said, following them down the dungeons. "So where exactly are we heading? I have never been to this part of the castle. Jolly hated the cold dungeons.

Andy pretended to look aghast when Ginny goaded her about her day.
"FYI Ginny, it got terrible as soon as I came down here!" she laughed then hurriedly turned to Jolly and with her hands raised said, "nothing personal there Jolly".

She looked on ahead the dungeon just seemed to go on and on but seemed to be getting darker as well.

"Not sure really, it was just a look around but there doesn't really seem to be anything to see down here. Slytherin house is down here isn't it?"

ginny laughed as Andy said there was nothing much down here. 'Told you so.But yeah, unfortunately it is down here.'ginny said glad they weren't meeting any.

'well if u don't want the secret passage sure.'Ginny said stopping as well.

"There has to be," Jolly said, surprised at her confident tone. She actually had no idea if there was a secret passage there and even if there was, how would they find it if it was a secret. "Hogwarts is full of secrets. I am sure there'll be a secret room or something hidden behind a stretch of wall."

Andromeda knew that Jolly was most likely right, you just really didn't know what to expect here at Hogwarts NZ. A door could pop up in the most unlikely of places, Zuka had said that before hadn't she?

"What will we do then? Tap against the walls?" Andy asked not sure how they would find a secret passage way.

"Sure, let's tap against the wall and mutter stupid little passwords to see if any bits of wall move apart or fall backwards," replied Jolly with a grin. "That should be fun. And if anything, we'll at least increase our vocabulary." She giggled walked up to a blank stretch of wall. Jolly tapped it and said, "Serpent."

ginny laughed at their attempts of finding a secret passage next to the walls. She decided to put them out of their fun. 'No guys. It's actually behind the statue round the corner,'Ginny said jokingly but still truthfully. She pointed to the corner. It's a one way ticket to heaven,'she joked.

Andromeda looked at her.
"Ginny for real? There's a statue behind that corner and behind it is a secret passage?" Andy didn't know whether to believe her or not, they had all been messing about so much but the risk of not believing was too great for her adventurous spirit.
"Come on then we have to look!"

'Of course. Why would i lie to you big time,'Ginny replied laughing alking up to the corner. 'Thing is i don't know where it goes,'she added cautiously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back