Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual (Matthew)
Wand
Knotted 14 1/2" Chestnut Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Amy had made sure to be prepared for today. She somewhat knew of the Cohen-Knight twins because of their strong beliefs on Quidditch but had never really spoken to them. She didn't even know what grade they were in. She'd tried to find out a little more and discovered Lennon was in Ravenclaw. That was all she had though. Amy walked along the banks of the lake, pacing up and down to get her energy levels up. OWLS were coming up and the girl knew she had to get the most out of this next week, which was the reason she hadn't slept much the previous night. The sixteen year old finally sat down on the grass with her back against a tree and sighed, closing her eyes for a moment and enjoying the quiet until Lennon showed up.
<i>
</i>

Because Lennon was so indecisive about what field he wanted to pursue as a career, the fourth year had loaded up his course load with so many classes that he was falling behind. When he heard about tutors becoming available, he knew he should take advantage of this opportunity so he wouldn't fail. At the moment he was having particular difficulty with Astronomy and luckily he noticed that there had been tutors available for that subject. Half of him had wanted to ask Sianna to tutor him, but he felt weird asking her and preferred someone who wouldn't distract him from the subject so this was the best option.

The Ravenclaw walked across the Hogwarts grounds towards the lake where his tutor had told him to meet her. He thought it an odd place to hold a study session, but then again it was Astronomy so perhaps being outdoors was beneficial. He wasn't sure of her thought process behind the location but he decided to accept it since it was a nice day anyway and not question it. As he looked around for the girl, he saw her resting against a tree trunk with her eyes closed. Lennon paused and then cleared his throat politely so she knew he was there. "Sorry," he said first, "I'm Lennon. Are you Amy?" he asked.
<i></i>

Amy opened her eyes when she heard someone clear their throat and smiled at the boy who had introduced himself as Lennon. She nodded and gestured next to her. "Yep, that's me. You can sit down, or we can go somewhere else more comfortable if you want, like that bench over there," she told him pointing towards the nearest one. When they were both settled, Amy asked the typical tutor to student question. "What have you guys covered in Astronomy? What are the sections you need help with?" As soon as the hufflepuff knew what she'd need to help Lennon with, she'd get started immediately. Exams were close and the blonde would hate to leave things incomplete, particularly if she was the one who needed to teach someone else on those topics. She would feel bad, but hopefully they would get everything done that was needed to be done. Astronomy was one of her favourite subjects which meant she'd try to find multiple ways to teach him about it if it was necessary.
<i></i>

Lennon smiled when he identified his tutor correctly. "Here is fine," he assured her, so she wouldn't have to move. Lennon took a seat beside her, putting his book bag down beside him and turned to face her. Lennon considered how to answer her question as he took out his notes to look over them quickly. "Well we're on black holes and white holes?" he said unsure. "The white holes thing is what's confusing me most, how to tell them apart from black holes," he shrugged with a nervous chuckle. He felt embarrassed that he didn't know but he hoped the girl wouldn't judge him for it. "Thanks for doing this, tutoring, by the way," he added belatedly.

[Sorry for the delay!!!]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back