Estrella Drage

Obliviator for MACUSA | HNZ 1st Graduating Class

OOC First Name
Amanda
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Widow
With OWLs looming ever nearer, now to the point where she had only days, Estrella was becoming increasingly edgy. Her irritability was at its peak, and she figured it would do her good to get some fresh air. Well, the Owlery was never the place to hang around, but in any case it was good to get some circulation into her legs.

She bounded up the steps into the drafty owlery, looking among the clientele for her heart faced barn owl. Harper cooed softly as she floated to her arm, Estrella giving her an owl treat. "This is for Luke," she stated as she tied a letter around the bird's skinny leg. Stroking the female owl's feathers, she gazed out the window. If she stuck her head out far enough she could almost escape the scent of fetid owl droppings. Holding out her arm, she allowed the bird to break free from her grasp, rushing off into the sunset.

With a sigh, she hoped that the letter would find its recipient quickly and effortlessly. She had nearly forgotten about Alicia's kidnapping, and knew that she should be more cautious with the letters she sent. OWLs had forced her to forget everything, it seemed. Despite the fact that she was a Ravenclaw and probably was going to do rather well, she still felt as if her head was going to explode with worry. Examination time did that to her.

Bellatrix was wandering the grounds when she decided that she had not been up to the owelry in quite some time. Actually to be frank, she never went up there. Slowly she ascended the stone stairs as a sharp breeze blew across the land. She quickly crossed her arms in a pitiful attempt to keep warm, as her long ratted hair blew across the face. She jumped and looked up as an owl flew out of the owelry and above her head. She figured that she would not be the only one up there and was curious who her new 'companion' would be. Moments later she stepped through the opening to the stone stronghold and came upon a rather well known face. Her lips pursed to a slight smirk as her almost amused tone stated, "Estrella." as some pitiful form of greeting.

Estrella spun around, snapped out of her reverie by an all too familiar voice. "Bella," she said softly, nodding her head to the girl. "Where have you been hiding all this time?" she inquired nonchalantly, barely ever seeing the Slytherin girl in her classes or on the grounds. She gave her a wary smile. The two girls had a rather, odd relationship, if you could call it that.

"Around," she murmured in a rather bored conversational tone, the smirk staying upon her face as she took a step closer to the girl. "I can keep under the radar rather well if need be." she added, her tone a little more manacle.

Estrella was not surprised at all by this answer from Bella, smirking back at the girl. "Some of us miss having you around," she stated as-a-matter-of-factly, meaning it sincerely. With a grin, she did not step back from Bella's approach. Years ago, she would have. But with her years she had learned to tolerate and even respect the Slytherin girl. She had definitely cleaned up her act considerably. Bella had gotten older just as she looked older. Estrella noticed that the Slytherin girl was getting rather pretty, although she decided that would be too weird to comment on.

"It is nice to know that I was...missed." Bellatrix stated kindly. "As I have missed many of you all here. Though its hard, to think of getting back into the 'swing of things' if you will."

"You were- here, weren't you?" Estrella inquired with a raised eyebrow, figuring that Bella had just been reclusive. "In any case, it's good to see you back. For a while there I thought all we fifth years had were Gryffindor and Ravenclaw." Well, of course there was Jaken, but he was a transfer.

"Sure I was." Bellatrix quickly responded, though sounding as if she could be possibly lieing, which ever the truth really was, it was not obvious. "And how strange, what happened to the others? Weren't there a lot of us?"

Estrella smirked back at Bella, wrinkling her nose at the putrid smell of the owlery. This was hardly a place to lounge but she could deal with it if she was close enough to the window. "There were. But Sophia and Ford- just left. I really have no idea why." She pursed her lip, a bit annoyed with the fact that she didn't even know the location of her cousin. Sophia was far behind her however. "There were two transfer Slytherin students- but I don't know what happened to the one kid. Jaken is still here though." She declined to mention the fact that she was dating the latter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back