Getting some moonlight... (after accident)

Ivy Black

Ivy walked to the north tower, unable to sleep. The north tower was kind of like a refuge whenever she felt insecure or just moody. Ivy stared at the pale light of the moon that illuminated the whole castle and that kept her comapany in the early hours of night. Slighly shivering, Ivy pondered when she could start flying again. The forest stood menacing in the distance, as if daring her to come there again. Feeling content with just staring out at the vast darkness, Ivy sighed and leaned against the ledge of the window."Tooot .." Ivy absentmindedly whistled.

Maddiie yawn feeling restless. She was not tired yet so she walked around Hogwarts and ended up in the north tower. She hear a faint whistle as she climbed the stairs of the north tower, ponder to see who it was, she saw Ivy standing there whistling."Hey Ivy." she said as she approached her dressed in a white t shirt along with her worn out spongebob pjs bottom. "Why you up here all alone." she asked her.

((Sorry I had to put that because everyone were them over here, even to go to school))

((np :D))

Ivy stopped whistling as she heard faint footsteps headed her way. She poked her head around the window sill and was surprised to see Maddiie there, "Hey Maddiie", Ivy greeted her with a smile,"I couldn't really sleep...." Ivy explained with a tilt of her head. Ivy stared back out, taking in all the distant shapes. "What about you?" She asked in a whisper.

"Same here." she stroll s little closer to Ivy. Though the winter air was very chilly, it felt good against her skin. "Nice night tonight." she said smiling. She looked out the window to see if the moon was out, it was hidden my the midnight cloud. As they stood silence for a while, Maddiie spoke up again."So..how you been?" she asked.

"Yeah it is very nice" Ivy agreed with the Maddiie. Silence descended as they stared out at the moon that bathed the whole earth in light. As Maddiie asked about her, Ivy shrugged, "I was doing well, until I had an accident in the forest," Ivy explained,"But now I am much better and I can play for the House cup". Here Ivy smiled, remembering the thrill of flying. "How about you?".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back