getting some lunch

Arisa Havishmen

OOC First Name
Sammy
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Flexible Rosewood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Arisa walked into the great hall. She had just been giving out her valentines when she realized how hungry she was. She walked into the great hall and took a seat at the Hufflepuff table. Not wanting to ruin her new dress she put a napkin on her lap before pouring her self some tea. She then grabbed a sandwich and looked around the hall to see if anyone on her valentines list was in the hall.

Vivienne skipped into the Great Hall, her arms laden with the daisy chains she'd made out of boredom. Noticing Arisa sitting at the Hufflepuff table, Vivienne went and hopped onto a seat next to her. "Happy Valentines!!" she said, in a voice that sounded like soft chimes. Unwrapping a daisy chain from her arm, she took it delicately and placed it on Arisa's head, like a hippie headband. "Oh yum, is that a sandwich?" Vivienne asked, taking one from the tray and carefully eating it, making sure not to dirty her dress.

Arisa smiled as Viv walked up to her. She loved flowers and was happy that Viv was giving them out too. "Happy Valentines Day!" Arisa said handing Viv a yellow rose inside the card that was tied to the flower with a white ribbon she had written
Friends are the sunshine of life
To Viv
Love Arisa
"I love valentines day, its so romantic" she said finishing her sandwich and grabbing a heart shaped cookie.

"Aww! That's so cute!" Vivienne gushed, hugging Arisa. "I'm sorry I didn't get you anything, Arisa. But I did do something in the common room for you! Well, it's for everyone, actually.." she laughed lightly. Smiling, Vivienne looked at the card and set it on the table. She then took the rose and pushed it carefully into her hair, amongst all the daisies she'd placed there earlier. Taking a strawberry cocktail, she raised it up to eye height. "Here's to Valentines day, and everyone we love."

Arisa laughed and hugged Viv. "That sounds cool!" Arisa said excited thinking she would have to go to the common room soon. She grabbed a cocktail too "To Valentines day and loved ones!" She cheered before taking a sip of her drink. When Arisa looked down at her basket of flowers she saw the red one meant for Derrik, she sighed and frowned. She would have to break up with him some time, she just didn't know when.

Vivienne smiled and took a long sip of her drink. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed Arisa's smiled disappear, quickly replaced by a sigh and a frown. "Is there something wrong, Arisa?" she asked, tilting her head to the side slightly. Resting her elbow on the table, and her chin on her hand, Vivienne looked at Arisa expectantly, knowing that something was up.

Arisa looked at Viv and put a half smile, "Oh, nothing, i think i might break up with Derrik that's all, no big deal" She said looking down at the table. She had been avoiding him ever since she made the decision, she knew she had to get it over with but she couldnt bring her self to do it.

"Oh.. that's a shame. And you're doing it on Valentines day?" Vivienne said, a slight frown on her face. She didn't want Arisa to be hurt if it went badly. "So.. is there a reason why you're breaking up? Oh, if it's personal, you don't have to say.." she said quietly, resting her arm flat on the table.

Arisa looked at Viv like she was crazy "no no, I'm not doing it on valentines day" She thought about Viv's next question for a bit before answering "He treats our relationship so serious, like were married or something, I mean he's sweet and all, but the other day he called me his partner" She cringed at the word, she was eleven and wasn't ready for that kind of commitment. "I'm sorry, I'm being depressing" She gave Viv another half smile. "so what are your plans for the day, any valentine love for you?" she asked playfully.

Vivienne cringed with Arisa as she explained what Derrik had done. "Ouch.. And don't worry, you're not depressing me! Nothing could upset me on this glorious day of love!" she grinned throwing her arms up to show her enthusiasm for Valentines. "Hmm.. no one in particular.." Vivienne laughed, knowing this probably disappointed Arisa. "Everyone's my Valentine, though. Spread the love, I say!"

Arisa laughed and hugged Viv. "your a great friend, promise me we'll always stay like this" She said smiling at her friend with sparkles in her eyes. "so, what shall we do to celebrate the glorious day of love?" Arisa asked with curiosity.

Vivienne laughed as Arisa hugged her unexpectedly. "I'll try.. can't make any promises though! Who knows what'll happen in the future.." she said, doing the shifty eyes, before cracking up again. "Hmm.. I have absolutely no idea. What about you?" she smiled, fixing one of the flowers in her hair that had fallen out of place.

"Perhaps there's some loving couples who need to be egged" Arisa said jokingly. After the first time she had told her self she would never get Viv into trouble again, unless she wanted to.

Vivienne laughed softly. "Ehh.. maybe not. What about.. something nicer," she smiled, taking another bite out of her heart-shaped sandwich. "We wouldn't want to ruin anyone's glorious day of love, now would we." Vivienne said in a motherly tone.

"Something nice" she said to herself taping her chin. She wondered what you could do on valentines day with out a date "i guess there isn't much you can do today with out a date" she said looking a all the couples in the great hall. She saw a couple over at the Slytherin table snogging like there was no tomorrow "Okay, now that's just disgusting" Arisa said giving the couple the evil eye.

Vivienne raised an eyebrow, turning her head to follow Arisa's gaze. As soon as she saw the Slytherin couple, she let out a big "Ha!" before clapping her hands over her mouth to stop her from laughing any harder. "Oh wow.." she managed to say between laughs, turning a shade of pink to match her dress. "That's.. hil.. larious!" Vivienne said, giving up on stopping the laughs and almost collapsing to the ground. The way the couple were kissing looked so gross, yet funny at the same time. As her cute laugh continued to ring out, Vivienne noticed Arisa giving them the evil eye, causing her to crack up even harder.

When Viv started laughing Arisa couldn't help but join in. It was pretty funny. She looked up to see the couple giving them some strange looks and she began laughing even harder. "This really is the best holiday" Arisa said after she had stopped laughing. "I don't see why so many people hate it"

A few minutes later, when Vivienne had finally stopped laughing, she turned back to Arisa. "Me neither. I mean, look at the hilarity it can bring you!" she said, waving her hand in the direcion of the Slytherin couple. Smoothing down her dress, that had been slightly crumpled during her laughing fit, Vivienne sighed, "This really is a fun holiday."

"i have an idea, lets go give Kida Sern and Aeon there valentines!" Arisa said standing up.

"Ooh, good idea!" Vivienne said, clapping her hands together and standing up as well. She gave one last laugh at the Slytherins, before turning back to Arisa. "Hang on.." she smiled, leaning towards Arisa and adjusting her diasy chain headband so it looked straighter. "Alright, we're ready now!" Vivienne laughed, leaning back from Arisa.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back