getting some dinner

Arisa Havishmen

OOC First Name
Sammy
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Flexible Rosewood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Arisa ran into the kitchen to see it busey with the usual dinner preporatins. She wondered where Ceratus was. Arisa started looking around at all the taskes that were being done by the elfs. Ocasionally snatching something off one of the plates, the Hogwarts house elfs were the best cooks.

Nessie was rather hungry and wants to have a piece of some of the foods the elf's cooked in here. She tickled the pear in the painting and the painting burst open reviling a large kitchen than her mom's. As entering she noticed a girl from somewhere, she didn't know what house would she be. Nessie approached the girl, "Hey, what are you doing here." She said sweetly from her natural voice.

Arisa jumped when a girl came up behind her "oh hey, um i didnt really feel like going to the great hall so i decided to come get something and bring it up to the common room" Arisa replied with a shy smile. "and you?" she aked with a more pleasant smile.

"I was going to pick some food." Nessie said walking in the food cabinets, where the dry foods are keep by the elf's. She took some tarts, "You want some?" Nessie offered the girl, "I'm Nessie by the way." She introduce herself.

"Arisa" Arisa said with a smile. She saw a plate of sandwichs on the counter and snatched a few. "no thanks, not much of a tart girl" Arisa said before taking a bite of a turkey sandwich "want one?" she said holding out a sandwich.

Nessie shrugged her should and went to take out the wrapping of the tart, "Nah, i'm fine with just a tart." She said and took a bite on the end of it. "So, are you a first year too? i don't much saw you anywhere." Nessie spoke while the tart was on her mouth.

Arisa swallowed the sandwhich in her mouth "yeah im a first year, i think ive seen you in some of my classes" Arisa said looking at the girl again "infact im sure of it"

Nessie eat the remaining tart on her hand, while chewing "I'm from Hufflepuff and you?" She asked taking another tart at the dry food cabinet on top of her head.

Arisa was shocked, she had never met this girl yet they were in the same year and the same house "Hufflepuff" she answered laughing "small world" she added

She smiled at Arisa, "Hmm...Small world after all." Nessie said simply and took off the wrapping of the tart and eat the half of it. "I don't have much friends here, that's why i don't socialize to the other students." Nessie eat the remaining tart.

"well, i think your nice, im sure you would be a great friend" Arisa said smiling at Nessie.

"Same here." She said sitting at the top of the counter table of the kitchen. She took some apple at the counter beside her and eat reddish part of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back