Getting over the shock.

Laura O'Connor

Wand
Myrtle Wand 15 1/2inches. Core - Tail hair of Charmed Newt
The shock of Professor Barker disappearing was incredible. Laura ran to the first floor corridor, hoping to think things through. And since her last attempt at solitude turned out to be the complete opposite, Laura hoped that this place would be quiet and calm.

Aiden walked down to the First Floor Corridor hoping to find someone he knew and was unable to find in the chaos of everything. As Aiden walked he saw Laura and walked up to her and said, "Hey Laura, hows it going?"

"Hmm if you think about it, they knew that it would screw up the whole school and get the parents scared, the children scared and course the professors and it would give leave for them to do something with the ministry." Aiden said then realized he sounded like his father,

"Not really, I mean then they had a leader, now they just assume what there doing is right, but I don't know Death Eaters' plans from Atom, I'm just assuming." Aiden said with a small shrug.

[Im off. night :D]

Isabella was tired of being outside, avoiding people so she decided to retreat to her room. As she was walking in she saw Laura and Aiden talking together. She smiled at the two and felt a little embarrassed because the last time Laura had seen her she was crying and fighting with Aiden, however she put that aside when she saw they were talking in serious whispers. "Hey Aiden, hello Laura," she gave them a warm smile. "What's going on?" she asked cautiously.

Aiden turned his head only to see Bella and said, "Hey Bells, we were just talking about the kidnapping." Aiden frowned as he thought of the whole thing and said, "I just wonder what they meant when they said something about darkness and fears."

Isabella nodded seriously as she remembered what the person had said. "I have been wondering the same thing too," she said quietly. "Have you guys asked any of the teachers what's been going on?" she asked.

"No, they've been so frazzled and busy with this whole thing I don't think it would be right of me to ask, have you?" Aiden asked curiously.

"No," Bella said scowling. "I hoped you two had asked Professor King because I heard he was an Auror before..." she said absentmindedly. "Oh well though, I'll ask my Head of House later tonight." Bella stood quiet for a while before asking, "Why do you think they kidnapped Alicia, and not the Minister of Magic?"

"It would cause more problems around the school and I guess she is more accesable." Aiden guessed once more. "He was an auror?" Aiden said rather surprised by this.

"Yeah you'r right," Bella mumbled. Then she said, "Yeah I heard he was, but maybe those were just first year rumors..." she said, never having considered that. She hoped Professor King being an Auror would give them some hope, but now that it might've been a rumor, she began to worry again.

Aiden frowned and said, "I don't really think Professor King alone can handle a Death Eater, I mean not without having the permission to use the killing curse and he isn't an auror and that isn't possible now..."

"Yeah either way he teaches DADA so that's gotta stand for something right?" Then a smirk appeared on Bella's face. "I heard that Professor Fletcher, the new Care of Magical Creatures teacher, is really an Undercover Death Eater," she whispered excitedly. "I bet he's the one behind the kidnapping!" she added. She knew it was probably a rumor, but she'd run into Professor Fletcher earlier and it hadn't gone too well so she was going to get her revenge on him by spreading this rumor to as many people as she could.

"Yeah, he has to keep up a front Aiden," Bella said exsasperated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back