Getting out.

Rosalie Hale

Rosalie walked down to the lawn even though it was really cold. She wasn't fond of the cold weather, but she needed to get out, so she wore some of her muggle clothes. She wore her winter coat she bought in New York.

Rose walked down to a tree with her book and sat down on the dry grass and started reading. She didn't get very far and the wind started blowing a little to much for her pages to stay in place. So she closed her book and layed it beside her hoping for somethign better to happen.

Derrik had stepped outside for some air. He saw that Rose was sitting under a tree.

"Hey. It's kinda random to see you here ya know?"

Derrik took a seat next to her.
"Are you sure you're not setting me up for Austin again? So I can be destroyed this time?" Derrik laughed.

"No I don't blame you for that. It just happened. But what if you're playing games with me? Hm?" Derrik got on all fours like a cat.

"What if he was hiding around here and then at the perfect moment, he'd spring at me like a wild animal?" Derrik threw himself to the ground as if he was being attacked. Derrik was trying so hard to not laugh at himself. He didn't want to make Rose upset. He was just trying to poke fun at her.

Derrik felt Rose slap him.
"Rose I was only joking. I know he's not like that at all. I didn't mean to upset you." Derrik lay on the ground looking up at the sky.

"I am." he laughed.
"I didn't mean to. It just came out that way is all." Derrik sat up and looked at Rose's eyes.
"So what's up?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back