Getting out

Ryan Porter

OOC First Name
Laura
Wand
better than yours
PeterFacinelli.jpg

Ryan finished his drink and placed the glass on the counter. He had finshed for the night and he headed out of the poison Ater and walked down Bleak Street. He was probably going to go home soon but it wasnt that late yet and he didnt want to spend all night in his house as he wasnt tired and knew he would just be bored and stay up. Ryan wasnt really one who enoyed his own company for very, it gave him time to think and that could be a dangerous thing sometimes. He liked to always have something ese to think about other than his past.

As Ryan walked himself in the dark part of the alley. It wasnt a problem. He unlike a lot of other people didnt fear being in this part, in fact he felt quite at home here. He knew how to protect himself perfectly so he had nothing to fear. Who in the right mind would want to try and take him on, after all he didnt look at all friendly. He was pale and his stone cold black eyes usually scared people of. Those who did try and start with him always ended up regretting it

Dervish walked slowly through the dark part of the alley in Bleak Street. He loved the dark. He even preferred it to the light. Plus, nobody could see him here so no one could tell Cloe about the fact that he had escaped the house...again. She always seemed to get annoyed with him walking out the house and leaving her with Reece and Rio.

Dervish shrugged the thought out of his mind and kept himself alert. He could see quite far in front of him as his night vision was pretty good but it was only a few metres. Dervish looked behind him to check if he was being followed then turned around and realised he had almost walked into someone. "Woah." Dervish recognised the face of one of the young death eaters. "Hey, you're training aren't you??" If the answer was a yes then the guy would know it.

Ryan put up the color on his black coat as he walked along the dark damp street. It was not the most attractive place in the world to be but that was the best thing about it, there were no annoying people here, well less anyway and the ones that were here go sorted out so they wouldnt return. It was a goos system as long as you were not on the recieving end of it. Then it was just messy and painful.

Ryan quickly side stepped as someone nearly walked into him. Scowling at the older man. He recognised him as another death eater but that didnt change the scowl. "As are you. Whats your point. Were you going anywhere with that?" He said quickly as his cold stoney eyes bore into him

Dervish grinned. He couldn't help but be amused by some of the younger death eaters. They didn't seem to understand the fact that death eaters were meant to be together making it so that none of them were meant to act like that towards each other. "The young and foolish." He shook his head slightly. Of course, Dervish was used to the young and foolish as he had a lot of younger siblngs. "Both of us being a death eater means that neither of us are scum which means that we can get along. If you were scum then I wouldn't even be talking to you right now."

Ryan frowned and stood up strait. Look who was talking about young and foolish. He was a training death eater which put him under the age of twenty five. "Dont pander to me about being young and foolish, what are you like two, three years older than me. Dont go on like your my dad because your not." Ryan said as he looked the guy up and down as he said about none of them being filth. It was true but still it depened on what you classes as filth. Eogher way he knew he had to work together with death eaters so he swallowed his anger. "What ever you so grampa." He said as his Irish accent coming out strong. "Where have you just come from? I heard you had a family and a wife. Why not at home in the warm with a woman to keep you company." Ryan said as he relaxed a little bit and returned to his normal stance

Dervish raised his eye brows at the younger death eater. He was pretty sure it was four or five years older but he wasn't going to say anything. Then he laughed slightly. "So, one minute you're saying that I shouldn't talk to you and the next you're asking personal questions about my family??" He watched for his reaction then continued. "That's a bit odd." Dervish shrugged slightly. "If I stay there for too long then I end up getting bored and frustrated and frustration leads to anger. When I get angry I lash out. Last time, I almost hurt my son. Being out here is safer than being there." Most people already knew about Dervish's temper and it scared them. They didn't like what he was willing to do when he was in a bad mood.

Ryan folded his arms across his chest as he listened. It was true he had asked a personal question after heh ad more or less given the impression of not being interested in talk but what else did he have on his to do list tonight. At last this way he could get a feel for another one of the death eaters and decide whether Ryan would rust him or now. There were very few people that he would trust so he needed to widen his circle. That didnt mean he would be any less careful or choosy. "Well that was good to know. Now i know if i want a break the walls down fight all i have to do is frustrate you." Ryan said making a mental note of that. After he had spent his entire child hood and school yeas doing nothing but fighting he had yet come across someone who he couldnt eat. Maybe this guy who break that, maybe he wouldnt. Ryan didnt care. "And if you found that odd then looks like i will be making you say that more and more." Ryan said thinking about his usual manner of speaking

Dervish kept his eyes on Ryan. No one had ever wanted to get in a fight with Dervish before. Dervish was good at fighting with and without a wand and when the person deserved it he enjoyed it. Of course, he didn't enjoy it when the person on the recieving end was someone like Cloe or his mum. Then it just felt like toture but he couldn't stop what he was doing. "Believe me, I've heard a lot of weird stuff. I have eight younger siblings so that should explain everything. Lily definitely comes out with some of the weirdest stuff when she gets going." Dervish couldn't help but laugh slightly at the thought of his little sister.

Ryan nodded without really caring. It made him at least look like he was listening. H usually switched off the second someone said family. He had no care for families anymore, not since his had gone to Azkaban. Filthy Auror's. At least they got what was coming to them. That memory made him smile. He ad prized that day that he had the two that had taken his parents away from him. The good part was he had not even used magic. A simple fight was what it took to beat the life out of them. "I have no family to speak of so i can not comment on that." He said as he looked up to the sky and back down again.

Dervish laughed. "Well, have fun with that boredom." Dervish had lived alone for 4 years before his parents had moved to New Zealand and started talking to him. "I managed to get used to it but it was still the most boring thing ever." He shrugged. "Where are your family then??"

Ryan scowled at the guy. He wasnt bored. He was no where near it. He may not have liked being with out his mum and dad but that certainly didnt mean he had noting to do. "Hey il have you know that im not bored. Far from t and its none of your business where they are. They were great people, they made me who i am today" Ryan said angrily an quickly. "If you must know they were death eaters too. They were on a job to get rid of a few mudloods and they were caught by some filthy Aurors and no they are rotting in Azkaban Im going to follow in their foot steps.My name will e one to be feared. I will make sure that the Porter name will be said in fear like it used to be where i used t live." Ryan said as he thought about his goal

Dervish crossed his arms over his chest. He was getting bored of this patheric little thing. "I have heard that speach so many times and most of the people who say it end up in azkaban so I hope you have fun with that one." Dervish walked past him ready to get away from the freak. He was all for getting rid of mudbloods and aurors but he wasn't some sort of weirdo who was stupid enough to get thrown into azkaban because he got too power crazed. After all, that was why his grandparents had ended up there. As far as he knew, his grandfather was still alive in there. His grandmother had died a few years a go. Dervish had barely known the two of them so he wasn't about to go on some sort of rampage about how they were great people or whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back