Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Curly 11 Inch Unyielding Dogwood Wand with Veela Hair Core
Justin walked along the Third Floor Corridor, hoping to have a good day ahead of him. Thoughts of Trinity filled his mind as he walked, and he wondered when he would see her next. He smiled to himself as he walked along the now familiar corridors of the castle, and saw the familiar faces of all of the students around him. He was out here today, to have some fun on his own and to be able to get away from all of the trivial matters of life at this school, and just be able to make some friends. He had finished all his lessons for the day, and he had nothing to do, and he didn't want to sleep.

Justin took a seat on a chair next to one of the statues that Justin knew was used to get people outside of the school, a lot of the time against Professor's wishes. He chuckled to himself, as he glanced around the corridor and out the window. Justin wasn't usually this happy, but he could quite easily get used to how it made him feel.

Hamza was rather a bit bored today. Ever since he came back to Hogwarts, he had been pretty bored. He was already caught up on all of his lessons and was wanting to have fun, rather, he was searching for some of his old friends, but couldn't find them. Some of them transferred to another school, and some of the just left Hogwarts. Hamza felt a little lonely and he just wanted some company. There was one thing that Hamza was a bit happy about and that was his younger sister Iman being sorted into Gryffindor. What did disappoint him a little that she wasn't sorted into Hufflepuff, like him, but still, it was good to hear that his little sister can be with him and be rather closer to him now.

Walking along the third floor corridor, Hamza wasn't thinking much about where he was walking towards. He was lost in his own thoughts, wondering about how this year was going to be for him. He knew that this year will be a little tougher than last year, and that he will have his mother again for charms. He kept walking when he accidentally tripped over something and and noticed someone sitting a few away from him. He got back up and looked towards the person. "Well, hello there." Said Hamza feeling a bit embarrassed that he fell over something lame. "The name is Hamza." Said Hamza as he forwarded his right hand for a handshake.

Justin looked up as he heard somebody approaching, and tripping over something on the corridor. Justin stifled a laugh, and smiled at him, it would be nice to make some good friends. "I'm Justin, it's a pleasure to meet you." He said, extending his hand towards his, and shaking it thusly. This Hamza person seemed like a nice person, and Justin was all for making friends with people that would be nie to him, because it meant that he would be able to be good friends with them. Justin smiled at Hamza again, and gestured to the seat next to him. "You can sit down if you want to, I'm not waiting for anybody in particular, and it'll be nice to hang out with somebody new for the day." Justin said, still smiling.

Justin wondered why he had even come out here in the first place, and he found he couldn't even remember that much. Usually, when he wanted to get out and make some friends, he would go outside, maybe he had just had a good feeling about coming here. Justin shrugged to himself, and smiled up at Hamza, realising he had no clue how he had came to be here as well. All of the classes had been finished for the day, so there was no reason like that for him being here. "What brings you out here, aye? Just come out for a wander, and manage to stumble into me." Justin said, not realising how literal that actually was, considering that Hamza had actually stumbled into Justin. He chuckled.

Hamza was a tad bit embarrassed since he fell down on the ground. Although receiving a positive response from this Justin person made him feel a bit better about the whole situation. "Pleasure to meet you Justin." Said Hamza with a smile on his face. Though, Hamza was feeling a bit shy right now since he doesn't usually open up right away with anyone. When he heard Justin offering him to sit down next to him, Hamza gave a small smile and then took a seat next to Justin. He just hoped that Justin really wasn't waiting for anyone, or else Hamza would feel really bad again. Hanging around someone new for a change made Hamza feel a bit better. He had a nag to get to know more people and he was happy to meet new people. It had been a while since last he made a friend who was older than he was. Most of his current friend's were his age or a bit younger.

"Well, you could say I just stumbled here." Said Hamza as he looked towards the right end of the hall. Truth was, he was actually looking for his younger sister. He hadn't had a chance to really talk to her after sorting. Seeing Iman, his sister get sorted into Gryffindor, he wished that she would have been sorted into Hufflepuff, that way, it would have been easier for Hamza to get in touch with her. "I was actually wandering around looking for my younger sister, Iman. She is a first year gryffindor." Hamza took a small pause and looked towards the other end of the hallway, then continued as he looked back at Justin, "I haven't had a chance to talk to her at all. And I'm wanting to talk to her." Hamza was just worried about Iman that hope she was doing okay.

Justin smiled at Hamza, he liked this person, because he didn't seem to beat himself up because he had fallen over in front of an older student, he just stayed cool and didn't let it get to him. Justin was like this most of the time, and he didn't let many people get to him, no matter what had just happened to him. Justin wasn't one to tease somebody, no matter what had just happened to them, because even though Hamza had just tripped over right in front of him, Justin had done it a lot more times then that, and under stranger and more inappropriate circumstances. Not that you could trip over appropriately. "Pleasure to meet you, as well." Justin said, chuckling. He quite liked this turn of events.

Justin wondered why he had come out here, and was glad Hamza shared the reason with him. Though, it kind of confused him as to who the person he was looking for was, he had never heard of her. Justin shrugged, and smiled. "Well, I hope you are able to find her eventually, but I must admit I'll be no help at that, because I have no idea who she is. Though, I hope you'll spend some time with me today." Justin said, smiling at him. Justin wondered if his day would continue to be fun, or whether or not it would be as boring as it had been until Hamza had stumbled into it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back