Getting Lost

Wendy Chaos

OOC First Name
Elphaba
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Wendy was on her way up to Gryffindor tower when the staircases suddenly decided to move on their own. Shocked, Wendy did nothing but get off on the next exit where they stopped and now had no idea where she was. She sighed as she wandered the corridor which was eerily empty. That made her wonder why if all the other places in school were so busy with students, mainly first years, running around. She jumped and let out a small yell when a suit of armor moved from its position and left the corridor.

Jenna was sitting, waiting in the corridor, waiting for what, for whom, she did not know, all she knew was that her feet had taken her here, and she was meant to be here. As she sat she saw a girl she vaguely recognized from sorting and laughed in amusment when the girl yelled with the armor moved from it's position and she curled her lips over - into an amused smirk then she relaxed her face slightly, her expression friendly as she said, "Gave you quite a scare eh?" Jenna couldn't help but roll her eyes as her Canadian accent came out and as she said 'eh' she felt quite stereotyped here, whether it was a bad or good one, stereotypes were always irritating and hurtful.

Wendy turned at the sound of someone's voice and smiled when she saw that she wasn't alone anymore. "Yes, do they all do that?" she asked smiling sheepishly, feeling naive. She hated not knowing stuff about the magical world. The talking paintings she had just gotten used to from the Chaos' home.

"I can only assume so..but I think that it would get a bit irritating so perhaps they only charmed a few to do so.." Jenna responded thoughtfully then smiled at the girl then said, "I'm Jenn, and you're?" Jenna looked down at her feet, she was wearing black flip flops, that clearly showed her soft pink toe nails that she had painted the night before from complete and utter boredom, and even though it was getting colder, it wasn't bad, she after all was Canadian, and she was from British Columbia, even more of a reason to be completely ignorant of the blistering cold.

"I'm Wendy," she said smiling to her. "Are you a first year?" she asked her making conversation. She thought she had seen her around some times but wasn't sure what house she was in either. She noticed the girl was wearing flip flops as Wendy looked down at her own feet, with dark blue nailpolished toenails and white flip flops to contrast against them.

"Nice to meet you Wendy, and yes I am..are you?" Jenna asked with a slight smile then said, "Do you want to sit down?" Jenna grinned at the girl and began to fiddle with her jean skirt anxiously, though she wasn't totally sure why.

Wendy nodded as an answer to both her questions and took a seat. "Yes I'm a Gryffindor. What house are you in?" she asked. Apart from them two, they were the only ones in the entire hall. "What is in this hall and why is it so deserted?" she wondered out loud.

Jenna smiled at Wendy and said, "I'm in Hufflepuff...and I'm not all that sure, my feet just sort of took me here." Jenna's lips curled into a slight frown, wondering why it was so quiet, and where Scorpius and Sam were and what was going on with Toni. "So do you have any siblings?" Jenna asked after a moment of silence between the two.

Wendy shrugged as Jenna said she sort of just happened to end up here. When she asked if she had siblings she was immediately going to say no, as she had been doing all her life but she stopped herself. "Yes, just one, a half-sister. She's one year older and is in Slytherin," she explained. "Do you?" Wendy asked her.

"Do you get on?" Jenna asked nicely when Wendy said that she had a half sister. "Yes, I have a twin brother, but he went back home with my cousin, they got really sick with Spattergroit and will be attending school in Salem," Jenna said with a frown now realizing exactly how much she missed Lucus and Owen.

Wendy shook her head when Jenna asked her if she and her sister got along. "She hates my guts," Wendy said with an eye roll. "A twin brother?" Wendy asked slightly amazed. When she then mentioned that he and her cousin were going to school in Salem she frowned. She couldn't believe that twins could be separated. "I'm sorry about that," she said to her, knowing it must be awful to be alone. "But at least you have your friends right?" she asked her, thinking of her friend Hoshi who kept Wendy company.

Jenna shrugged her shoulders softly and said, "It's alright, I think it's better this way anyways, I'll just visit them during break." Jenna smiled then she said, "Yeah I guess." But I'm fighting with all of them..

Wendy nodded her head softly and though it was a lame question to ask, she still said it. "Who do you hang out with?" She wondered if they had the same friends but doubted it since she hadn't really seen her before other than the Sorting ceremony and the Unsorted Party briefly.

Jenna frowned at Wendy's question and said, "Usually Sam Prince and Scorpius Knight, but we had a little bit of a fight." Jenna shrugged her shoulders like it wasn't anything big but she missed them a lot, she wanted to see her friends again. "What about you?" Jenna asked in a friendly tone.

[sorry Abby, I completely forgot about our topic]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back