OOC First Name
Clara
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Kaia huffed, annoyed. She had expected as much, as it was a castle, but getting lost hadn't been her intention. In fact the young Ravenclaw honestly thought she had learned the map her older twin cousins had provided for her but she guessed she had been wrong. She rolled her eyes, not in the mood to find her way back to the first floor. Or her common room (where was that again anyway)? She suspected she ended up somewhere on the seventh floor, she had climbed all of those stairs. Kaia might have to get used to it, but she inwardly groaned at the thought. If the school had planned to confuse the first years, it was surely working. Maybe if she analyzed the map properly and in detail she wouldn't have gotten lost. Oh dear. She was going to kill those two relatives of her later. She got a bright idea. Her eyes brightened. Maybe if she could find someone -

"
Oomf!" She bumped into something as she had walked backwards, trying to memorise where she was so she could get help later when she actually knew where she was going. "Hey, watch it!" Kaia said in warning before she could see who had bumped into her. There hadn't been anyone there as far as she was concerned. She had made sure of that, so she wondered how on earth people could not see her. Kaia wasn't invisible, thank you very much. Besides, Kaia wasn't going to be a lost cause or gods forbid, a laughing stock for the older kids, for that matter.

Elizabeth sighted she was tired from exploring today. She had walked so much stairs that she couldn't see them anymore. Her biggest love and interest was exploring but she was done with it today. And now she was in a hallway and had no idea were she was. And those portraits were only busy with their own things, so she couldn't ask them or even wanted it. She knew she couldn't be far from the Gryffindor Tower. Alright we will explore a little longer.. the young first year Gryffindor thought. She was bored about this hallway so she decided to walk the other way around.

One second Elizabeth was looking at her feet as she was walking backwards, and almost fell when she did. The world was strange if you walked backwards. It was a adventure to not see were you would walk to. Just when she was about to turn around again she bumped into something or someone. '' Autch'' she yelled. The other thing was a person definitely because it could talk. When Elizabeth turned around she heard someone saying watch it. '' Sorry I wasn't looking were I was going. Because I don't have eyes in my back..'' The brown haired girl giggled and looked at the girl who she just bumped into.

Kaia had always loved exploring, but it never was her intention to not know where she was going. She always had at least one idea of where she was, but given that she was at an entirely different and strange place she couldn't expect that of herself. She hoped her parents would give her some space to get to know the school before they bombarded her with questions, had she made any friends, what house was she in, whether lessons had started...blah blah blah. The Ravenclaw rolled her eyes at the thought. Her parents could be so annoying. She knew many people that were annoying, her brother included, but hopefully the person she'd just bumped into wasn't as irritating as them. Kaia turned around and was met with a smiling girl, presumably her age, she recognized from the ceremony. Maybe not everyone was bad, Kaia considered as the other girl started talking. She raised her eyebrows in amusement, sarcasm was definitely something Kaia appreciated most of the time. Though she wasn't one hundred per cent sure she had been sarcastic, for all she knew she was being completely serious. She held out a hand, a small smile gracing her lips. "I'm Kaia," she introduced herself. "The thought of people having eyes on their backs kind of creeps me out, actually." Kaia observed the other girl who seemed to be awfully cheerful about this place. Not that Kaia wasn't, but the Ravenclaw didn't want to get excited so soon. Who knew what could happen in such a castle.

Elizabeth was curious about what this year would bring her. She would have many different classes and professors, but she hoped they would be a little bit nice. She wanted to try some things in the lessons and she hoped that the professors could respect that. Her parents didn't always respected her ''experiments'' a lot of crazy stuff had already happend back at home, because of Elizabeth most of the time. From flying on a broom when she was very young to explode some things in the house and outside of it. But that was everything what Elizabeth liked, she wanted to try things out because she was curieus about the effects.

When Elizabeth saw the girl she seemed like the same age as she was, but she could be wrong. '' Hey I'm Elizabeth, nice to meet you.'' A smile appeared on her face when the girl said something about having eyes on their back. The girl sure had some humor about the comment she gave earlier. '' It could be cool! You would see everything behind you, but it is not very pretty..'' Thinking about these kind of things made Elizabeth enthiosastic. What would it be if you had eyes in your back? How would it be to have one leg and that kinda stuff. '' What were you actually doing here Kaia?'' Elizabeth was curieus about what the girl was about to say.

The other girl's smile was contagious, Kaia had to admit. She smiled at her, replying, "Nice to meet you, too, Elizabeth." Kaia wondered what house Elizabeth was in but she decided to push that to the back of her mind, after all it shouldn't matter what house they were in. They were still able to become friends whether they were in complete opposite houses or not. "I guess it could be useful, but then again, I'd hate to see something I wasn't supposed to, a second time," Kaia didn't fancy the thought of being a professor or something and seeing two students a bit too close for comfort at a school, having to punish them for just being close in that sense as it would seem inappropriate. That would be so not the professor's business. Kaia would rather leave them to it and pretend she didn't see a thing.

"
Imagine having to do double the work - also, how would one even sleep peacefully?" Kaia shuddered at the thought. She thought it might be interesting to see someone have eyes on their backs and stuff like that but personally, she'd hate to be that poor person. The humiliation they would get. In response to Elizabeth's question, Kaia shrugged her shoulders. "Truthfully, I've got no idea. I thought exploring might be a good idea, except that the stairs decided to trip me up so here I am. I'm usually not this clueless about where I am," Kaia knew she should've asked for a map from someone, maybe two maps from her cousins considering the first - and only - one had been rubbish. She could not make sense of it. "Actually, it's my cousins' fault, they gave me the wrong information about the place. And to think they're in third year they would know their own school," she added that last part under her breath. "What about you? How come we both landed all the way up here?" Kaia was way too curious to not ask.

Elizabeth kept smiling as the girl responded that it was nice to meet. It sure was nice to meet some new people. Riley, Elizabeth her twinbrother was not always in the mood for pranks or just te be around Elizabeth. And for Elizabeth that was the same, Riley liked reading sometimes and Elizabeth totally not. Elizabeth shook her head about what Kaia said about the eyes in the back. '' To sleep would be a thing yes, I think I rather keep my two eyes.'' Elizabeth giggled and was convinced that four eyes was a bit strange and maybe not so useful as she thought it was. Kaia seemend like a very nice girl with humor and Elizabeth was wondering in which house she would be. In Gryffindor would be fun! But Elizabeth didn't mind if she was in another she could get along with everyone if they were everything except a bully. '' That is messed up. I'm pretty lost too I must say..'' Elizabeth liked a adventure and that was why she wasn't stressed out about being lost or something. She would find her way back eventually. '' Me neither, I'm really good in remembering the way or objects. But being lost is also fun because it is a adventure!'' It was music in Elizabeth her eyes that the girl was exploring the castle. Maybe Kaia knew already some secret hallways and that kinda stuff. Kaia told that her cousins gave the wrong information and they were third years. That would be nice to knew some people at here, so they could tell some secrets about the castle. '' Yes, you would say that indeed. But this castle is so big. Maybe it takes seven years to know every detail and maybe not even in seven years.'' Elizabeth was remembering how she was landed at here, because she had done a lot of exploring today. '' I was exploring but I was a little bit tired of it. I did it the whole day so I was on my way to the tower of Gryffindor. But then I landed here. And decided to explore a bit more. '' Elizabeth could feel her feets hurting. She had walked so much stairs today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back