Getting back into it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lizeth Sarkozi-Gereben

OOC First Name
Micah
Wand
Straight 11 Inch Swishy Willow Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
So I'm back and I want to roleplay with some of you awesome people!

characters;</SIZE></SIZE></SIZE></SIZE></COLOR></FONT>
tumblr_nl0z5v4LnM1qj1kj9o1_400.gif
tumblr_nl0z5v4LnM1qj1kj9o2_400.gif
Lizeth Eldora Sarkozi-Gereben;
<SIZE size="100"><FONT font="Times New Roman">
Lizeth here is my adorable little hufflepuff firsty. Lizeth is very shy and tends to become mute around new people but if they are lovely to her she will begin to open up to them. She has a phobia of being touched also so she has had a hard time making friends in the past but being a first year and attending a school in a different country (she's from France) she really wants to make it work this time and make some friends. She is a real sweetheart really. She has a bit of bitterness when it comes to things she's dealing with involving her family - it's complicated - but she doesn't let that affect her friendships. So for her I'm looking for friendships, enemies and mentor type figures.
For friendships people that will be nice enough to her that she will begin to open herself up to them and trust them enough to speak in front of them.
For enemies I want anyone who wouldn't get on with her and would use the fact that she wouldn't fight back to their advantage.
And for mentor figures as a firsty from another country it would be nice for someone to take her under their wing and help her out.
Idk everything and anything would be awesome really.
tumblr_mpbep5BfLi1rnv522o5_250.gif
tumblr_mpbep5BfLi1rnv522o1_250.gif
<SIZE size="150"><SIZE size="100">Annalie Gelinda Darkhart;
<i>
</i><COLOR color="#000"><SIZE size="100">Annalie's back. In the years since she's been expelled and kicked out of her parents house she's traveled to France and tried to break up a marriage by having an affair with a married man and having twins (Emi & Eli) to him and then leaving them with him while she heads back to New Zealand. Annalie is a vindictive, drama loving 24 year old. She's now a gossip column writer within her community stirring up drama between the neighbours. She loves being the centre of attention and has a habit of not thinking about consequences when she does things. She is really good at picking the smallest fault about a person and making it a huge thing to antagonize other people. However she is loyal to people she see's as equals - though to be fair she hasn't really found anyone and therefore has almost no friends. What I'm looking for her is friends, enemies and 'love.'
For friendships I would love for Annalie to have one friend. She doesn't exactly make them easily and loses them even easier but after being expelled and travelling she would like to have someone to talk to and hang out with so that she isn't some isolated freak.
For enemies well she makes these easy enough. If you are looking for some drama she's ya gal. She hasn't really been able to stir up any drama like she could at Hogwarts but she (and I) would love to again. I'm open to any suggestions really.
And for 'love' I put love in quotations for a reason. Annalie isn't really looking for a long term relationship (though if someone could stomach her and want a relationship with her or to be her final I would be both amazed and all for it) she's more interested in flings and one night stands. She's all for being someone for you character to cheat on their significant other on so if any of your characters are so inclined, hit her up. But yeah it's really up to. She's up for almost everything.

I have a plethora of other characters but for now this is all I can really deal with right now with my schedule.
I look forward to roleplaying with you guys again.
<i>
</i>​

I have someone peoples for Lizeth!

My two firsties, Kayleigh Hunter and Jayson Katsaros.
Kayleigh is a bit of a bully, in the way that she is brutally honest, and doesn't care much about other people's feelings. She is quite manipulative and devious, and is known to get into fights, whether verbal, magical or fist fights.
Jayson is nonchalant. He doesn't care for much, and is not easily entertained; which leads him on lots of adventures, because he needs the extremes to excite him. He finds talking boring, he is a boy of actions.

Then, I have my second, Finn Urie who I love with all my heart but haven't RPed him much at all! Finn is a goofball, a prankster, and very happy-go-lucky. He's a guys guy and doesn't take much too seriously. He is quite stubborn, but easily distracted, so that should be good fun.

If you think any of them are suitable let me knoww~

Hiiya!

For Annalie (I told you I missed Rue drama :r ) I was wondering if Rue would make a potential friend? I mean, Rue will be friends with pretty much anyone, since she's always been a bit of an outcast. She's also pretty gullible, naive and easily swayed. I imagine that could be interesting xD but she would also make a loyal friend, and would do anything for the people she cares about.

I would offer you my firstie for Lizeth, because Lizeth is awesome :3 but I need to wait and see if things get approved or not right now. But then I would totally be up for RP's between Stella and Lizeth? (I could PM you my ideas if you want to know more :p )

Fire away if interested!

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back