Getting back into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor Mercer

OOC First Name
Taylor
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Calling all the people I have loved RPing with in the past and also the lovely new people here on HNZ. I'm not sure where to begin, so I figured I'd throw the characters I'm currently bringing back out there and hope for some inspiration. I've also explained the reason they left, because I did let some old plots die with my absence. So we can just see where they go.</COLOR>

Yay.png

taylor mercer
As much as it pains me that I was such a noob I used my own name for a character back in 2008, I just can't bring myself to leave Taylor behind. She didn't really have any previous plots going when I left her, but it does mean she has been single and coping with her boyfriend issues for three years, so I think she's ready to get back in the game. I need a final for her, but she needs a guy for now to prove that high school crushes mean nothing and real men are the way to go. She loves the geeky type. I'm open to any other suggestions for her as well.

Foxy2.gif

raffael fox
This boy has a whole lot of issues at the moment. His parents abandoned him while he was in school, however when they went through a second divorce, his mother being as lazy and dependant on a luxurious life as she was, found and pleaded with Raffael to help her because she couldn't manage on her own. She suddenly cared for Raffael again and he caved and decided to help her. However when she found out he was engaged she was furious that he didn't tell her when at the time he had no communication with her. He was starting a new life. His mother blocked the flu network and any form of communication or transport, all the while still pretending to love Raffael. He was so conflicted by his emotions, he too easily forgave . After a few months of trying to get his Mother back on track, Raffael was too ashamed to go back to his fiance, as he hadn't even had the chance to tell her the reason for his disappearance and knew that by then she would never forgive him for his weakness, or believe his Mother's insane actions. He still loves her as much as he first did and doesn't think he will ever stop loving her. So that's the story of Raffael and as you can probably guess he definitely not looking for any romance. But after a large vocal battle with his Mother, he finally sucked it up and left her on her own. He feels guilty about it everyday, but his heart ache was too much for him to cope with. Now he's back in New Zealand and needs some friends, or perhaps a girl trying to hit on him if you're not afraid of your character getting horribly rejected in the most emotional way. Haha.

Anger.png

<COLOR color="darkgreen">charlie linus
Charlie, Charlie, Charlie. I love him so dearly, he just has the worst luck in the world. He has no idea what to do with himself now that he is 20 years old and has left school. He's constantly been second bested by the ladies and his family, so it does nothing for his self esteem. He most likely needs a boost, someone to take care of him and help him get himself straight. He's also open to suggestions.

And I'm too lazy to post the rest, but I think I'll bring back Michael Drape as well as create some new ones. If you remember my other characters and had any plot ideas, then please go nuts, otherwise, I'll just start off again with these three.

Hey Taylor!
Excuse the non-prettiness of this post and how rushed it is (I have to leave for school soon) but I had an idea for Taylor and Panda. As we both know Taylor and Scorpius were together for a long time and then Panda and Scorpius got together. Long story short Scorpius died so Panda is actually depressed right now and not willing to really meet anyone new for dating. But I'm sure that she could use a friend. I don't really have any plot ideas but I think it could be interesting to do something with them. Let me know!

Omg! Scorpius died?! Taylor wouldn't know that, so that could totally be something we could do. Taylor would probably be all defensive about Scorpius towards Panda at first, but we could definitely see where that goes.

Howdy! I'm going to throw my two characters out here for this, I'm pretty much open for anything with these two so let me know if you have any other ideas!

</COLOR>
tumblr_ly26ts9a7w1qkqd21.gif

raffael&MILES
<i>
</i>
SO THIS IS MY BOY MILES. HE'S KIND OF A BAD ASS, WITH A BAD ATTITUDE BUT DON'T BE FOOLED BY FIRST IMPRESSIONS, MILE'S IS REALLY JUST A MESSED UP KID BENEATH IT ALL. HE'S GOT PARENT ISSUES, BROTHER ISSUES, RELATIONSHIP ISSUES AND A DEADLY FEAR OF PUFFSKEINS (THEY'RE TOO ALIEN FOR HIS LIKING). YOU CAN READ MORE ABOUT HIS PARENT'S MESSY DIVORCE, HIS DRUG PROBLEM'S AND HIS GOLDEN BOY BROTHER IN HIS BIO IF YOU WANT. MILES NOW LIVES IN NEW ZEALAND CARING FOR HIS SICK FATHER, HE HAS STOMACH CANCER AND IT AIN'T LOOKING SO GOOD. MILES REALLY DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO HANDLE THIS SITUATION, HIS MOTHER JUST ABOUT RINGS EACH WEEK AND HIS BROTHER IS ALWAYS TOO BUSY WITH WORK TO VISIT. THIS WAS NOT HOW MILES INTENDED ON SPENDING HIS EARLY TWENTIES.

I THINK IT'S SAFE TO SAY THAT MILES NEEDS SOME FUN. A BROMANCE PERHAPS? I CAN SEE THE TWO GETTING ON PRETTY WELL TOGETHER, RAFFAEL IS PROBABLY A LITTLE BIT MORE INTENSE THAN MILES BUT I THINK THEY COULD BALANCE EACH OTHER OUT A BIT. THEY BOTH SEEM TO NEED A BUD DURING THIS TIME OF THEIR LIVES. OR AT LEAST A DRINKING BUDDY. ALTHOUGH IT USUALLY TAKES SOME TIME BEFORE MILES REALLY TAKES ANYONE OR ANYTHING SERIOUSLY BUT EVENTUALLY HE WOULD BEGIN TO TRUST RAFFAEL AND EVEN OPEN UP ABOUT HIS DAD, WHICH IS SOMETHING HE HASN'T DONE TO ANYONE YET. THOUGHTS, IDEAS?
<i></i>

tumblr_m0s7y2xPro1rrzlxlo1_500.gif

charlie&VANESSA
<i>
</i>
<COLOR color="#000">AND THIS IS VANESSA MOREAU, SHE'S TWENTY YEARS OLD, A BALLET TEACHER AND A HEALER IN TRAINING (I HAVEN'T FINISHED HER BIO YET, BUT IT'S ON IT'S WAY), SHE'S HALF FRENCH AND IS CURRENTLY LIVING WITH HER GRANDMOTHER IN NEW ZEALAND. HER MOTHER PASSED AWAY SIX YEARS AGO LEAVING VANESSA AND HER FATHER UTTERLY HEARTBROKEN. HER FATHER BURIED HIMSELF IN HIS WORK TO DEAL WITH THE PAIN WHILE VANESSA BEGAN TO VISIT HER GRANDMOTHER WHO SHE RARELY SPOKE TO BEFORE THE TRAGEDY (HER MOTHER'S MOTHER). SHE BECAME EXTREMELY CLOSE WITH HER GRANDMOTHER AND VERY QUICKLY FELL IN LOVE WITH NEW ZEALAND. SHE SPONTANEOUSLY MOVED THERE AND HAS BEEN LIVING IN NEW ZEALAND FOR THE LAST YEAR. SHE HAS A WORK PLACEMENT AT A WIZARDING HOSPITAL IN GISBORNE AND TEACHES CHILDRENS BALLET CLASSES ON WEDNESDAYS AND SATURDAYS IN THE LOCAL COMMUNITY HALL.

VANESSA IS AN EXTREMELY BUBBLY CHARACTER, KINDA AIRY-FAIRY AT TIMES, BUT OVERALL A VERY LOVABLE PERSON. ALTHOUGH HER MOTHER'S DEATH TOOK AWAY A LOT OF THIS AIRY-FAIRY-NESS AND OPTIMISM, SHE IS SLOWLY GETTING BACK ON TRACK. SHE'S A LOVER OF ASTROLOGY, NATURE AND BALLET. WEIRDLY ENOUGH I THINK CHARLIE AND VANESSA COULD BECOME GOOD FRIENDS. THEY'RE ALMOST COMPLETE OPPOSITES AND OPPOSITES ATTRACT RIGHT? I THINK THEY WOULD ACTUALLY BE KINDA HILARIOUS TOGETHER! VANESSA WOULD TOTALLY 'MAMMY' HIM AND PUSH HIM TO DO SOMETHING WITH HIS LIFE. OH YEAH, SHE'S KINDA PUSHY AND DRAMATIC TOO. BUT DEEP DOWN THEY'RE GOING TO GET ALONG GREAT, I PROMISE! IDK IT'S JUST AN IDEA, LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
<i>
</i>

raffael&miles
Ooo! I'm not 100% sure Raffael and Miles would work, but I'd be willing to give it a shot to see where it goes! Raffael has been raised to be very proper and well-mannered. He doesn't really drink or anything and he could potentially be thrown off by the drug problems of Miles' past. However he is also willing to overlook whatever faults a person has if they're genuine enough. BUT Miles could be exactly what Raff needs to help him stop being such a push over to people that don't deserve it. He could be the one to tell Raff exactly how it is and stop being such a softy and get to get what he wants while Raff can straighten Miles out a bit. But we'd have to see how they get on, haha.

charlie&vanessa
I like the idea of Charlie and Vanessa! In all honestly, Charlie needs the bubbliest person he can get. He only got his first friend/girlfriend because she was in his face all the time. He's so damn clueless if someone isn't up front with him he'll be naive forever. He struggles with his feelings and genuinely thinks he'll be alone forever. So they could definitely work!

tumblr_ly26ts9a7w1qkqd21.gif

raffael&MILES
<i>
</i>
</SIZE></FONT>
OH, RIGHT I SEE WHAT YOU MEAN! WE SHOULD THROW THEM IN A THREAD TOGETHER AND SEE HOW THEY GET ON. WHO KNOWS THEY MAY EVEN HATE EACH OTHER! THAT MIGHT JUST BE AS FUN!​
<i>
</i>

tumblr_m0s7y2xPro1rrzlxlo1_500.gif

charlie&VANESSA
<i>
</i>
<FONT font="georgia"><SIZE size="50">YAY, SAME I REALLY LIKE THIS IDEA. CHARLIE SOUNDS SO ADORABLE! VANESSA WILL TOTALLY DOTE ON HIM, THIS IS GOING TO BE A CUTE FRIENDSHIP! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS ABOUT HOW THEY COULD MEET?
<i>
</i><i></i>

</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000">raffael&miles
Sounds like a plan! We can have them meet at a bar somewhere. Raff will kind of just be moping around, pretending he's drinking and they can strike up a conversation with each other one way or another.

charlie&vanessa
Hmm, well Charlie has been playing his guitar at a few gigs around the place as something to do with his time so maybe she could be at one of the locations he performs?​
<i>
</i>

Welcome back Taylor!!! I'm slowly working my way back too! Glad to see that I am in good company!!! :wub:

I pretty much only have Lily coming back right now. If Raff wants to run into his old housemate at any point, let me know. She is married to Sumner still and has an almost one year old little girl (Andy Rose). She is not playing pro-quidditch at the moment (maternity leave and all that) but still has ownership of Gladrags, so he could always bump into her in the Harbour. ^_^

</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000">raffael&lily
Welcome back to you too Julie! Aw how sweet, it would probably be refreshing for Raff to see an old housemate, so that could work.​

Whenever you want to do something, feel free to start something up and link me. :D I promise to be slow and infuriating! xD Oh, and let me know if you want Andy Rose along or not. :D

Yeah Abby decided she was never going to come back to HNZ again and because I couldn't imagine Scorpius and Panda breaking up we decided that he had a quidditch accident of some sort. If you look in topics started by Panda you can find the funeral thread. It's not terribly long. Anyway... Panda might get upset with Taylor depending on how she acted and might lash out because she is still so angry about everything and can't imagine why this would happen to the both of them. Let's definitely test out their relationship though.

</COLOR></COLOR>

raffael&MILES
<i>
</i>
</SIZE></FONT>
That sounds good! I'll be happy to go along with that!​

charlie&VANESSA
<i>
</i>
Aw he plays gigs! I love him! And yeah that sounds perfect too!​
<COLOR color="#000"><COLOR color="#000"><FONT font="georgia"><SIZE size="50">

Would you like me to start any of the threads?

</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000">I can start the Charlie and Vanessa one if you'd like to start the Miles and Raffael one?​

:woot: Taylor! Welcome back :hug: I have a couple of characters that I'm trying to bring back as well so I'll give you a brief little bit on each of them and then we can decide which ones would mesh well. Hmm...let me see.

I have Marleigh Hayes that I'm bringing back. She's recently widowed so her heart is very much shattered and attempting to mend it is proving to be damn near impossible. She is a singer/songwriter, but isn't really famous. Music is her passion and is a way of helping her heal. Really she just needs friends.

I have Lola Mason. She was a Ravenclaw graduate and cousin to Kat and Serena. She has been dating Daniel Aragorn for the last few years and is simply head over heels in love. She too is a singer/songwriter and usually is an opening act for Marleigh when she performs. This girl is in desperate need of some other friends though.

I have Serena Vanderhol. She is the mother of a beautiful one year old daughter, Schuyler Andromeda Landers. She's been very much guarded ever since Harrison (Schuyler's father) left without notice after Andy's death the year before and she's not heard a word from him since. She is the owner of Vibez. What I need for her is friends, both male and female, but it would take some time for a relationship to develop because she has some trust issues and fears that people are going to run off from her again.

I think that's all I have for right now. It does take me a few days to get to replies as life is a little chaotic as of late, but I'll get to them I promise :) Glad to have you back!

Katie! Thanks, it is great to be back! I would suggest Marleigh and Charlie to be friends, because music is Charlie's way of escaping, he puts everything into his music and they would probably understand each other perfectly, but the age gap would throw him off. Lola is closer to his age and they could probably still work as friends. Although he might be a bit intimidated by her boyfriend because he's an idiot, haha. I'm willing to try it though.
Marleigh and Raffael could probably help each other heal as he's going through heart ache as well. Or Raffael would be gentle enough with a friendship with Serena to maybe work through her trust issues.
Also Taylor can find a way to be friends with anyone, it's one of her strong points, so she'll work with whatever, haha.
I totally get RL stuff, it left me away from HNZ for almost a year, it sucks sometimes. But I'm patient enough, haha. Let me know if you like any of these ideas!
<i>
</i>

Hmmm...choices choices. Let me see here *ponders*

How about we do Raffael and Serena as friends (I can't remember if he graduated with her or with Kat). I'm really trying to use her a bit more and give the "Other Vanderhol Sister" her time to shine :) I think that Raff and Rena would be a good mix and it would help her work through her issues with thinking that people are always going to leave her.

We could perhaps try and friendship with Taylor and Serena as well if you'd like...I'm pretty sure those two graduated together *nods*

I think that perhaps Lola and Charlie would be a fun pairing. Bonding over music is always a good :) And he'd have no reason to worry about Daniel...he's harmless xD

I can start the one for Serena and Raffael if you'd like. I could start them all...just might take me a day or so xD

All of those options sound awesome! And thankyou for starting that, I've just had exams, so I've been pretty swamped haha.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back