Get Some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indianna Lee

Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
So hey, lovelies. I'm attempting to get back into the gist of things around here, but I'm not
quite sure how many charries I can handle right now. As a result, I'm only going to be bringing
back Izaak&Indi presently. Sorry for everyone that had plots with my few other charries, I'm
sure they'll be back soon but I don't really want to bite off more than I can chew at the moment.
Though I'd really like some plots with these two, new friends or old, I'm not really fussed.

indianna grace lee • eighteen
tumblr_lqbt3lM3BE1qlpsego2_500.png

My baby girl, what can I say? She's come out of her shell a lot in the time that I've had
her. Indi's sugar sweet, perpetually kind and although she may be a little reserved upon
introductions, will turn into her bubbly self in no time. So she is always willing to make
new friends. In the past she's struggled a lot with daddy issues, but has ultimately over
-come them as she's currently living with her boyfriend of two [?] years, Sam Prince, in
England. Indi graduated, a Ravenclaw, from HNZ last year, prior to that was a student
at Beauxbatons (until her seventh year). Not sure what else there is to say, but I would
definitely love some new friends for Indianna, as well as any old friends, of course.

izaak jay finch • twenty-four
tumblr_lqbt3lM3BE1qlpsego1_500.png

For those of you that don't know Izaak, he's a pureblood wizard who harbours an affinity
for a muggle lifestyle. Hence why he is now currently a superstar in the surfing world.
Izaak, like Indianna, is also very keen on meeting new people and making new friends,
however his 'wild side', if you will, has been a little subdued since the death of his late
fiancee and his baby daughter several years ago. He's really in need of a friend that he
can push boundaries with. Now Izaak has gotten himself re-engaged to Alianne Cooper
who I think is still around, holler at me Kait c: and is currently enjoying life on tour, as
well as in the company of his family. So yeah, the same plot direction as with Indi - new
friends, old ones, enemies even. Completely up to you, we'll figure something good out.

Omg I think it'd be so funny if Scorpius and Indi met and became friends without knowing they both know Sam. :3

& Casey's just been in hibernation. :r I wanted to get my student characters established before I brought her out to plot again but now I can :frantics:

Yes! I'm still here!! I'm sorry! I have been meaning to reply to that thread but every time I sit down to do that I get interrupted :( !! My apologies! I will be replying today. I replied :D I promise :D I'm assuming you do want to finish that thread yes?

As for Indi. She could always get together with her bff Audrey :p

Abby || My love! That sounds fantastic & also very cute. Teehee, it'll be like OH HEYY when they figure it out. We should definitely do this. And omgosh, Casey & Izaak too! ♥ So much love for them. You're going to have to bring her back out so she can woop Izaak's butt back into party mode. Should we set up some topics?

Kait || That's okay, lovely! Sorry, I didn't mean to pressure you into replying or anything. I just wanted to check to see if Iz still had his boo around. But I figure it only has a couple more posts in it anyway c: Aww, maybe they should start baby talk soon or something -- cause Iz would freak the hell out at first hehe. And yes please for Indi & Audrey, she needs her best friend back in her life. Also I'm sosososo sorry about leaving Brody out for the moment, it's just I've still got so much on my plate. I don't think I can juggle more than these two right now ): But I'll definitely let you know when I feel up to bringing the rest of them back.

indianna & pandora
alrighty so this would probably be after indi
and scorpius became friends and when panda
starts to meet his friends and what not but i
think that panda and indi would get along
just fabulously. panda's can be somewhat shy
but once she's comfortable around people she's
very sociable and whatnot. she would probably
be super nervous and a little self-conscious
around indi but once she got over the whole
'do they like me?' thing it'll be great.

indianna & jennifer
these two are already friends and they
should hang out sometime. if kait's up to
it, maybe have a girl's night with aubrey
as well? jenn needs to be around people
who don't have drama because her
roommates have so much drama that
it is enough to make her head spin.

izaak & avalyn
even if you aren't bringing tristan
back right now we could still get
izaak and ava together. maybe he
is the one to kind of pressure her
into figuring out her feelings or
something? maybe tristan and
ava were told about the whole
magic thing (i assume that
tristan would tell her if/when
izaak did) so izaak apparated
them to his home or where ever
he is currently living and while
tristan is out exploring ava and iz
can hang out a bit? idk.

izaak & fletcher
we should definitely do something
between these two. i'm not sure what
but my guess is now fletcher and leah
are able to sleep a tad more so fletcher
is a little bit more friendly to people,
even izaak who he is kinda iffy about.

It's alright :D You didn't pressure me. I have sat down to reply so many times and only made it through a paragraph before I get interrupted :tut: :r As for baby talk...I think that would be interesting and probably pretty funny. Poor Iz. ^_^ I understand about Brody. Just let me know when you feel up to it! Let me know when you want to have an rp between Audrey and Indi :) or with Alexis too! Just read her post ^_^

Alexis || Hi girl, hi! So many amazing ideas! Omgosh. So, Indi & Panda - a definite. They sound veryyy similar, like they'd get along famously. Plus, it'd would be uber cute cause then they could all go out on a double date or something ♥ Indi & Jenn - they definitely need to catch up, Indi would be missing her heeeaps. Ooh and definitely up for the girls night idea, I could start a topic if you'd like. Izaak & Ava - aww, cuties! Yeah, I'm pretty sure Izaak would have told Tristan by now. He'd definitely be up for playing matchmaker ;) So maybe by the time I bring Tristan back she would have come to a conclusion on her feelings, no? Sounds good though, would you like to start or do you want me to? And Izaak & Fletcher - Haha, some brother-in-law bonding time. Maybe he could ask Fletcher for his opinion/advice on having kids? I know it's kind of a touchy subject for Fletcher, well for both of them really, but I guess they both would have realised it would have happened someday anyway.

Kait || Haha, that's ok then. Yesss, poor Iz. He'd be so worried that they'd have the same fate as Cassie & Ella. But I'm sure Aly could convince him that it will be okay hehe. Oh, and like I said to Alexis, I can set up the Audrey, Jenn & Indi one if you'd like, lovely :)

Abby|| Well, I don't think I'll be on tomorrow so if you'd like to pick whichever one you feel like and I'll just set up the other, when I get the chance. I really don't mind, so either's good with me :)

Adele Smith has certainly pushed boundaries with Izaak in the past. Maybe it's about time that he returned the favour? Of-Course Adele will always be a close-friend to Izaak, and I'd love to re-unite them as friends, as it's been a while. :) Plus I also need to start rp'ing with Adele again. :) Adele's pretty settled with Riley and family at the moment, so no flirty stuff this time. Maybe just a close-friendship. Introduce Izaak to Adele's little-son (toddler) Lowan maybe. I'm sure if Izaak has met Lowan before, but if he has it would've been ages ago when Lowan was just a little-baby. :)

I think James and Izaak would clash immensely. And James doesn't really 'do' having girls as 'just-friends' so that's Indianna out I'm afraid. But a James/Izaak argument could be quite fun to rp if you're up for it!!! James is still maturing and isn't all that bothered about life, and would probably have had a drink or three if James and Izaak were to rp. :)

Let me know what you think. :)

Indi and Panda: Awh that would be cute/fun. We'll have to set something up in a few IC months. Indi, Aubrey and Jenn: Sounds great, just link me when it's up. What should be the posting order? Izaak and Ava: Just so you know, Ava will ask all these stupid questions. "If you're a wizard why aren't you green?" It'll be funny. She'd probably ask him when he is playing cupid to avoid the topic. I could start if you like. But where should it be? Is Izaak still in Bondi? Izaak and Fletcher: Fletcher would be all sentimental and stuff but then be like 'I haven't slept in weeeeeeeeeks!' He might be kind of iffy about giving his opinions about any of Izaak's kids because he does know that they seem to die off and despite his beliefs he wouldn't want that for him. Should we make this a topic? Do you want me to start or do you want to?

iz/mel i miss our babies! they are growing up too fast, and a birdie told me that izaak is getting married, unfortunately marcus and our babies won't be able to have another last get together, sad face, but mels will definately be in attendance and maybe even be one of the best men (we always joked that if marcus couldn't do it izaak would have to get her in a suit). we have a topic with nathaniel (alexis) don't we? must reply to that sometime. indianna/riley these gals need to stop being at eachother's throats sometime soon and realise they would be good friends! after riley's whole pregnancy thing i had an idea for pushing indi and riley in the right direction together, it wouldn't be for a little while but i'm sure they could end up at least being civil towards oneanother.

Nathaniel, Izaak and Melodie: Don't mind me butting in... I think that the topic you are talking about Britt was started over an IC year ago and now Melodie is vacationing in America, the one place Nathaniel won't go back to but maybe they were writing letters and Melodie asks Nathaniel as a date to Izaak's wedding? *I don't think Izaak and Nathaniel are so close as to invite him to a really tight knit wedding otherwise.* Or Melodie and Nathaniel can meet up some other way. IDK, I'm up for anything with these three. It's a shame we never got to have Nathaniel be like... Izaak are those you're kids?

Adele & Izaak || It would be great to reunite these two :] I'm sorry I never got around to doing it last time, school got in the way. He'd definitely be interested in seeing Lowan again, considering he'll be becoming a daddy sooner rather than later, perhaps Adele could offer him some advice? Idk.

James & Izaak || Ooh, I have an idea. Perhaps if we were to do an Izaak/Adele topic of them catching up over drinks, James could come in and hitting on Adele (who I assume would no longer want a part of it) & then Izaak gets really PO'd when he won't take no for an answer. XD If you're up for it of course & we could always tweak the idea.

Melodie & Izaak || Brittanyyyyy! ♥ M'kay, I was actually thinking that I might have Marcus there as an NPC or something. Because Izaak would definitely want him there, I don't think he would have taken no for an answer. Plus I miss their bromance and having a John Mayer around like crazy :(( But that could prove to be interesting if Mel & Nathaniel were to go together, very interesting. I don't know if they've already established they've got feelings for each other, but maybe Nate gets jealous of Marcus and that somehow ends up as a catalyst for their relationship. Just throwing ideas out there, don't mind me.

Riley & Indi || Yes! Poor Indi is still super paranoid about Riley having caught her and Sam together on the beach. But what's this idea you have? I'm sure whatever the case, they'll be able to get over themselves eventually.

Hahaha. Wow I actually I love that idea!!! And it's so James aswell!!! :)
And all of this can all be part of the build-up to James' downwards-spiral in a couple of months time. :D :D :D And it would bring-back the feisty side of Adele, which we haven't seen for a while. I look forward to the James/Izaak disagreement. :)
Yes, Yes, Yes. Let's do this thing. :D
Do you want to start-to or should I? :)

i n d i a n n a & e n o c h

Suuup Em! Right, well I have Enoch here whom I'm wanting to plot with a bit more. He's a nice enough guy, very sarcastic and friendly. He does have a bit of a temper (omg his life is stressful okay), but he'd never show it to Indianna. Anyway, they're both the same age, and Enoch's a quidditch player, so we could say that the two met through Sam or something. I just think they'd make nice yin/yang-type friends. Her being sweet and laid back, him just being a bit of a spaz. Agreed? Not agreed? That's all, let me know if you have better ideas for another character. :)

James & Adele & Izaak || Yaye! Glad you liked the idea, haha. Would you mind starting? I'm a little busy with school atm :blank:

Enoch & Indi || Hey gurl! Em gee, he's so cute! Indi would want to just put him in her pocket cx But agreed, they'd be gorgeous. Plus, Indi has practically no guy friends so that could be interesting for her. We should definitely set them up soon, if not now ♥

Alrighty, here I have my newest charrie, which I would be keen to get up and running.
Bridget is quite a sweetheart, but if anyone gets on her bad side, then its all war. She's quite attention seeking as she was quite popular in her school years (Beauxbatons). Let me know if she seems to fit either :)
Donna x

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back