Get me out of here

Patricia Styx

OOC First Name
Pattycakes!
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Tail Hair of a Male Unicorn | Willow Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Gold Dust
Patricia, now in a spirit, was trying to get out of the Dungeons. The God foresaken place she hated since her first year, and only stood going there on a regular basis due to her Potions class. As Patricia moved further and further along the Dungeons, but she had never been so far in and after running for five minutes she was sure she was lost.

She couldn't stand it anymore throwing herself against the wall she sat down, buried her head in her lap and cried. She realised she was over reacting but she was lost in a place which she down right did not like and two she just overheard that there was two werewolves in the school, it couldn't be save right? Did anyone even know? She didn't know what to think, all she knew was she wanted to get out of here and get back to her dorm.

Andrew was having a dungeon stroll just for fun.This Slytherin was happy the life was going and simply flowed with it. He had finished his Arthimacy homework and was now thinking about his Qudditch Schedule. Decide it with Bella tonight. Slytherin needs to get all the points and beat Gryffindor fare and squarehe thought with a grin as he walked in the cold dungeons. His footsteps echoed loudly in the empty area.

He wondered if there was some creature dwelling here because he heard a cry.It was, silent sobs that he realized after looking at the source of it, a human whom he knew well from his classes. "Patricia..." he said taking the last few steps in a run and kneeling beside the Hufflepuff girl. "Why are you crying?"he asked concerned for the girl. "Shhhh..., it will be alright. Tell me" he said lifting her chin so he could look at her. "What happened?"

Patricia heard footsteps coming along the dungeons. She toned down her sobs, hoping the person would just ignore her, all she needed was some mean Slytherin making fun of the Hufflepuff who got lost in the Dungeons. Patricia heard the footsteps grow closer and closer and finally stop in front of her, go away, go away, go away she willed the person. She was surprised that it was a males voice, that knew her? What Slytherin boys did she know.

She let the person lift her face up as she listened to his comforting words, "Andrew?" she asked, her face wet with tears, her eyes red and sore. "I..I.." she said between sobs. She didn't want to say the words out loud, because that would mean it was true and Patricia wished she had never heard that conversation. "Andy...a...and...Maisie." she said trying to calm down.

(sorry, Pat is in 3rd year so Andrew knows her from clubs and not classes)

Andrew hung on to each word Pat was uttering. He gave her a handkerchief and said "Calm down."He wiped away her tears and sat beside her. "What about Andromeda and Maisie?"he asked Pat curiously. He wondered what a Gryffindor and a fifth year Slytherin could be up to.

Patricia took the hnadkerchief, he hands were shaking, she was glad of Andrew's help. Well the fact it wasn't any other Slytherin, and was one that she knew was a bonus. Patricia took a few deep breaths so she could calm down. She didn't know if she should tell Andrew and not jut go to a Professor.

Well if they were talking about it in the open it's their fault if people overheard she thought to herself. So with one last breath she whispered, "I heard them, talking. They...they're werewolves." her voice was weak after all the crying, she was surprised she was able to get it all out without cracking.

Andrew waited curious and patient to hear what was bothering Pat. He felt like laughing when she mentioned them being werewolves but he controlled himself, fully aware that it wasn't a joking matter for Pat. "That's interesting..." he said thoughtfully thinking hard what to say. "I knew that Andromeda was a werewolf but about Maisie, I didn't" he told her looking at her eyes assuring her that she was to trust him with this.

"The Professor's know about it" he told her. "They are given wolfsbane every full moon and special measures are taken to ensure our safety" he spoke his eyes showing he was very sure about what he said. The few talks which he had with Zazuka on this matter had confirmed that.

Patricia raised an eyebrow when Andrew said that the matter was interesting, it was scary not interesting. She lifted her head, her eyes full of shock, at what Andrew said next. He knew She listened to him talk not knowing what to say, so she just listened. Patricia had no reason to not trust Andrew on what he was saying, she could tell he was telling her the truth.

When he finished talking she let out a laughed, a lot. "Well now I feel stupid." she said wipping her eyes completely dry now. "How could I even think the Professor's didn't know?" she said more to herself than Andrew. But it was true, two wrewolves in the school, it was bound to go noticed.

(forgot abt it :doh: )

"It's okay"
he said with a smile glad that the girl had calmed down so fast. He wasn't expecting his words to be of such high importance but they did matter to Pat. "It was a shock to many, the rumors in the mag and everything. But they have a right to study as well and we shouldn't say no as long as we are protected" he explained Pat with a smile.

He wasn't sure but he thought Pat and Andy knew each other from clubs and things like that. "For those who know the real Andy, wouldn't be bothered by this but care for her more" he said to her. He was sure that Hufflepuffs, true and loyal as they were would understand the situation better then he himself did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back