GET HUFFLEPUFF! round two

Hoshi Icchihara

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
The Quiet was starting to get to Hoshi. She was not one stand around and do nothing for long though it did seem like she turned lazyness into an art form. Hoshi was hiding in a passageway hidden by a tapestry and waiting for her best Slytherin friend to show up. She was sporting the clothes of a purple goth today. She had left on the green a day or two after the Electives Meeting because she liked it but it was time for something a little diffrent.

Leaning against her purple stalkinged leg Hoshi had her ever fathful bag of tricks. In it she had a few things up her sleeve but mostly little sliver spider like things that would crawl up the legs or arms of people passing by and scare the stuffing out of them. There where also red and gold banners which said "Pewned by Gryffendor" and had pictures of lions chewing on badgers. She knew that there was little animosity between the houses but still it was fun to fan flames.

She was hoping that Larissa and Adira would come up with other things they could do to the Hufflepuff corredor but for now this had to do. For a moment Hoshi thought that people had to make it a school rule that Hoshi should never be allowed to get bored. Really that's why she ever did things like this. She was bored and needed something to do that didn't include school work. There was always quidditch practice but there was only so much of Isabella she could take before rolling her eyes and walking away.

Larissa was lurking in the shadows just inches behind Hoshi.
She moved close in the darkness so her mouth was next to Hoshi's ear.
"Miss Koshiba." Larissa said sternly, mimicking the librarian's voice perfectly.
Larissa laughed lightly and stepped out of the darkness and next to Hoshi.
Her pale face practically glowed in the darkness but that was the only really visible thing about Larissa.
She was wearing a
thin black dress to just below her knees, a pair of black tights and some knee high black boots.
She smiled at Hoshi.
"Nice," she said, commenting on her best friend's outfit.
"I brought something along.." Larissa carefully slid her hand from behind her back and showed what she was holding- "It's enchanted," she said, gesturing the little blue lace bag, "It can hold liquids without them leaking through- I thought it was better than walking around the school with a bowl full of the stuff.." Larissa carefully opened the top of the bag. A horrible stench was released and something inside made a slight bubbling noise.
"You know when you're supposed to get rid of ingredients after potions? Well.. I quite literally bagged myself some bubotuber pus." Larissa smiled and did the bag back up. She did NOT want to get any of the stuff on her.

Hoshi shuddered then turned. "I sort of knew it had to be you. The only other person that would be here would be the caretaker of the school. The teachers seem to make it a point to to take the secret passage ways." She said rolling her eyes. Hoshi cought the smell that was coming from the bag. "Aw man that's not going to be pleasent. Come one I think I see someone coming." She said as she pecked out from behind the tapesty. She let go one of the sliver spiders at the boy that was coming up.

He didn't seem to notice that it was there until it went up his pants leg. Hoshi tried to cover up a laugh as the boy seemed to be doing a silly sort of dance because of the spider thing. "I missed messing with people." She said with a sigh. Hoshi had a pretty good idea of what Larissa was going to do with the pus. It was cruel but then agian the Goth Gang was not known for being nice about their pranks.

Neita was making her way back to her dorm room when she saw a boy doing an odd sort of dance thing. She saw a flash of slytherin uniform behind a tapestry she looked closely and got a flash of a face as it peered at the boy Hoshi she realized nervously, she was the one who had gotten Arisa into the prank at the prefects play and she was the one who crushed her cousings heart. This girl is trouble she thought and tried to quietly slip past the slytherins unnoticed.

Hoshi pecked out from behind the tapestry at Neita and smiled wickedly. It wouldn't be a prank on Wassypuff without some casualties. Hoshi pointed at Larissa's bag which held the pus and pulled out sevral sliver spiders. She was going to dip them in the bubotuber pus so it wouldn't only the bite of the tiny sliver spiders that would rase welts. "Disapprove all you want missy, we're still going to get you." She said as she set the fake sliver spiders on the ground and let them go find their victum.

Larissa laughed at the Hufflepuff boy as he began to almost dance.
She noticed another Hufflepuff, a girl.
Larissa had never met this girl before so she didn't feel the need to give her 'the special treatment'.
Larissa covered her nose as she opened the bag and let Hoshi dip the spiders in.
She had missed these days; Hoshi and Larissa just messing with people.. So fun it was.
But Larissa had changed. She knew she could never return to her former self. She'd miss it but it was important to move on now.

Sam was walking back from the quidditch pitch wearing a white t-shirt with a green shirt thrown over and a pair of old jeans. He had just had another good practice on the pitch as beater. Ravenclaw had won their two matches and Gryffindor was a strong team meaning Ravenclaw would be a challenge. But he would practice none the less, Hufflepuff had just about scraped their win thanks to Lemina. That wouldn't happen in the next match, he was going to take down the Ravens even if Scorpius happened to be on the team.

As Sam came up to the Fourth floor corridor he noticed a glimmer on the floor. It appeared to be silver spiders and the stench could only be bubotuber pus, heading towards what looked like Neita from the back. Sam quickly stomped on them, this has to be the work of Hoshi. He looked around the corridor before seeing a glimpse of purple behind a tapestry. Sam didn't bother to pull it open, she would recognize him by his London accent. "What are you doing Hoshi?" His tone wasn't stern or angry, it was light hearted, lazy, carefree. He knew this is what Hoshi did with her friends and he wasn't going to try and change her for the world.

Neita held her breath as she walked past the slytherin girls she began to smile feeling that had let her pass untouched, then suddenly she shuddered she'd felt something on her. She tried to keep walking but she felt the movement again and she started shaking trying to get whatever it was off. "What the hell!?!?" she yelled both scared and annoyed, she could barely control her body from shaking as she felt like there was something crawling on her. Oh my gosh, oh my gosh Spiders! she realized horrified. But before she had a chance to scream her leg became distractingly itchy she moved her hand to scratch it then the itch moved and slowly began to cover her body and she was scratching all over trying to get rid of it.

It the midst of her frantic scratching she saw a silverish spider on her shoulder, and was overcome with the strong horrid smell and as she went to scream at the sight of the spider the leaned over and threw up on the floor.

Hoshi pecked out from behind the tapestry and smiled wide. "Shan't say nothing if you don't say please." Hoshi said with the cheekiest smile on her face. She turned to Larissa and smiled wide. She knew that Larissa would honer the fact that Sam was infact her first friend at Hogwarts. She there for had a loyalty to him and Knight that she wouldn't have with most others. Hoshi had that kind of loyalty to Larissa and Adira but that was because they where closer to her and they where usually who she hung out with.

Hoshi was about to say something else when she saw that Neita was throwing up from her fear. Half of Hoshi wanted to go and whip it off her but the other part, the prankster part, made her laugh out loud. She stopped and bit her lip. It seemed a little mean but her sliver spiders where doing their job.

The smell of her puke on the ground made her want to spew again but Neita turned away from it and tried to move away, her whole body was sore and itchy and there was a horrid smell that smelt like that pus stuff they diluted in the beginning of the year in potions. Neita realized there was more than one spider, the fear overwhelming her, as she faced one of her worst nightmares. Suddenly everything went black.

Larissa swore loudly as she saw the Hufflepuff's fear and for a moment was sympathetic.
She pointed her wand as the girl "Repello Spiders" she said clearly.
The spiders immediately moved off of the Hufflepuff.
"Scourgify" Larissa said, cleaning up the sick. She was not losing house points because of a prank- she's get rid of the evidence first.
Larissa stepped back from their victim and ducked behind the tapestry.
What now? Larissa had no idea what to do. She watched the Hufflepuff for a moment but from the safety of the tapestry.

Sam rolled his eyes playfully at Hoshi as she said for him not to say anything. Just then Sam heard a splatter to the ground. Neita was throwing up. "O-" He began but instantly looked away. Braving to look back over Sam saw she had stopped throing up but then she quickly fainted. "Nice going." He said towards Hohsi and Larissa. Sam hurried over to Neita and propped her up, but she was limp. "Should we take her to the Hospital Wing?" He asked the pair of pranksters while holding up Neita.

Larissa was so desperate not to lose her house points..
But she had the makings of a healer.
"I suppose we should.." Larissa said, looking to Hoshi.
"Anyone know the spell to levitate her there? Or are we going to have to carry her?"
Larissa groaned slightly.
Should she get a Professor? Maybe. Then she could tell them a completely different story and avoid trouble.

Sam looked to Larissa and then to Hoshi. "Well I suppose we could levitate her..?" Sam said a bit unsure of the idea. Levitating her could end Neita up in worse results. "But..that could be dangerous. I think we should just carry her. I'll carry her." Sam nodded. Playing and practicing as beater made Sam a lot stronger than he originally was and Neita looked extremely light. He would have no problems carrying her to the Hospital Wing, that was just one floor below them.

Hoshi watched the exchange then looked at Larissa. It was funny but a bit mean. She nodded and sighed. "I guess she needs to get over the trama." She said then started to help Sam lift Neita. She was a bit sad that they had to stop the prank. It had to be done though. She was after all Ares' cousin. "Lissy-chan would you like to come back at some point? We where having some much fun." She said with a bright smile. She felt light and airy today. Almost light enough to forget what had her so upset.

Neita felt like she was moving what the hell? she thought confused forcing herself to wake up. First she saw Sam and she cocked her head grogily in confusion, what was he doing here? she wondered confused, momentarily forgetting where she was. As she began to to wake up fully the first sense of feeling that returned was the itchyness. Then she sprung to life "Spiders, Spiders, Spiders!" she said frantically, shivering from the itchyness of her body. She noticed Hoshi and another Slytherin girl standing nearby. Neita pulled back from the group so suddenly she lost her balance and fell on her back, hitting her head on the ground. The clumsy girl stared up at the roof "Itchy, Itchy, Spiders, Spiders" she muttered confused. "Blahh!!!" she said disgusted getting a wiff of the pus smelling stuff and vomit which she had probably landed in.

Larissa nodded to Hoshi.
"Of course, I'll see when I'm next free."
Larissa laughed lightly but stopped when she saw the hufflepuff wake up, go frantic and bang her head on the ground.
"I doubt that will help her feel better." Larissa whispered to Hoshi, holding back a laugh at her own 'wit'.
"They're all gone.. The spiders, I got rid of them- and the vomit.. Which reminds me, kindly refrain from spewing in the corridor."
Larissa nudged Hoshi. "Shall we go and find some other people to 'help'?" Larissa said, wondering how much of everything the hufflepuff remembered.

Neita stared up at the slytherin girl confused, she was so nice she got rid of the spiders and cleaned up her puke, maybe it was Hoshi's work alone "Thank you..." Neita muttered slowly in a confused tone. Or perhaps it was all just a conincidence, the spiders and them being here. she thought.

She shivered again trying to refrain from scratching at her itchy body. If it was just a conincidence, and they had nothing to do with the spiders that probably meant there were more smelly spiders around she realized horrified. "Spiders" she said frantically though still lying on the ground her body almost motionless though her head was looking around frantically for more spiders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back