Geovanna Volt. If you would like
to ask any more questions, they would be very
much appreciated and welcomed!
Thank you!

Last updated: 12/12/2016.

<i>
</i>​

P E R S O N A L  Q U E S T I O N S

1. WHAT IS YOUR REAL, BIRTH NAME? WHAT NAME DO YOU USE?
'I have no idea whether my parents gave me a birth name, but when I was taken in by St Mary's Orphanage, they called me Geovanna Volt. I think Geo is meant to be a religious name, and Volt because I was found during a thunderstorm.'

2. DO YOU HAVE A NICKNAME? WHAT IS IT, AND WHERE DID YOU GET IT?
'Well I don't really like being called by my full name Geovanna. It's too long and I think Geo sounds more punchy. Not many know my full name unless I tell them.'

3. WHAT DO YOU LOOK LIKE? BE AS DESCRIPTIVE AS POSSIBLE.
'My personal appearance is one of the most difficult things to pin down really. It's hard to be specific. I'm usually the one with pink hair though.'

4. HOW DO YOU DRESS MOST OF THE TIME?
'I don't bother too much with my clothes. Why would I? The basic wardrobe works for me. I don't like to be held down by lots of thick layers, it just makes me too hot.'

5. HOW DO YOU "DRESS UP"?
'In terms of how or what I wear? I just like to wear something to fit the occasion. Although I hate dresses!'

6. HOW DO YOU "DRESS DOWN"?
'I'm not sure I could get any lower..'

7. WHAT DO YOU WEAR WHEN YOU GO TO SLEEP?
'Just a t-shirt and shorts mainly. That's kind of a strange question though isn't it? Who needs to know that?'

8. DO YOU WEAR ANY JEWELLERY?
'Only in my ears. I have my lobes pierced plus two helix's on my left. Luckily for me it didn't hurt at all! (She laughs) '

9. IN YOUR OPINION, WHAT IS YOUR BEST FEATURE?
'Again, anything about my looks are kind of tricky.'

10. WHAT'S YOUR REAL BIRTH DATE?
'I have no idea. Although according to the hospital I was found at only a few hours old, so it must be between the 9th and 11th of December 2031. The 11th was the night I was found.'

11. WHERE DO YOU LIVE? DESCRIBE IT: IS IT MESSY, NEAT, AVANT-GARDE, ETC.?
'I've actually just moved out. I'm now renting a room at the Leaky Cauldron until I start at Hogwarts. I don't really have too many belongings either, so I doubt I'll make too much of a mess! It's pretty standard. I hope once I'm at Hogwarts, my dorm will be beautiful, I love indoor flowers.'

12. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED MUNDANE POSSESSION? WHY?
'When I was five, Graeme and I had a thing for rock hunting. We liked to find the most unusual ones, and I still have mine from that period. It's beautiful, it's small but has a fossilised cave on the inside!'

13. WHAT ONE WORD BEST DESCRIBES YOU?
'Loyal. I just think there's no point making friends if they're not friends for life you know? If I ever had children I wouldn't never leave them either.'

F A M I L I A L  Q U E S T I O N S
<FONT font="times new roman"><SIZE size="50">

1. WHAT WAS YOUR FAMILY LIKE?
'I have no idea about my birth parents. I don't even know if they were both magical. I have a few tutors and friends though at the orphanage. I would have to consider them to be my family. They're all very sweet, even if the tutors are overly religious. Not that I mind, but I don't think I am.'

C H I L D H O O D  Q U E S T I O N S (0 - 1 2)
<FONT font="times new roman">

1. WHAT IS YOUR FIRST MEMORY?
'Erm, I think I was about a year old. There was a big room of children during one of our nap times I think. I just remember looking around the room and seeing all the beds lined up, and the tutors were making sure everyone was okay.'

2. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVOURITE TOY?
'I don't really have one. Everything was shared between about fifteen children so I didn't get to call anything my own.'

3. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVOURITE GAME?
'Hide and seek. Definitely. Although I would cheat a bit and confused everyone.' (She laughs)

5. WHO WAS YOUR BEST FRIEND WHEN YOU WERE GROWING UP?
My best friend is a girl called Riley. We grew up together at the orphanage so have known each other our whole lives. It's a shame she's not going to Hogwarts though. Something about not wanting to move country.'

6. WHAT IS YOUR FONDEST CHILDHOOD MEMORY?
'I used to have a treehouse at the orphanage. I would wake up really early at the weekends and go out and read about plants in there. It was quite magical, being on your own in the peaceful quiet.'

7. WHAT IS YOUR WORST CHILDHOOD MEMORY?
'Unfortunately the cane was used quite a lot, the tutors had very old fashioned sense of disipline. I got my fair share of punishments, but there were a couple of times I took them for my friends too, which I'd rather not remember.'

L I K E S  &  D I S L I K E S
<FONT font="times new roman"><COLOR color="#901920">

1. WHAT HOBBIES DO YOU HAVE?
'I love running, and being outdoors. I'm quite an active person and think at school I will join a few sports clubs. I've read a tonne about witchcraft too, including Hogwarts: A History, and can't wait to start practising real magic.'

3. WHO IS YOUR WORST ENEMY? DESCRIBE THEM AND WHY YOU DON'T GET ALONG.
'I don't think I really have one. Not at the moment anyway. They'd have to do a lot for me to consider them an enemy!'

4. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE?
'I really hate people who lie. I don't understand how people that you've put your trust into can turn their back on you. That and people who get away with their actions.'

5. WHAT WOULD BE THE PERFECT GIFT FOR YOU?
'This is going to sound really cheesy, but I appreciate people more than I do materialistic things. If I had great people to be around, I'd be happy.'

6. WHAT'S THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING YOU'VE EVER SEEN?
'I love to look at wood, bark and trees. It's so strong and authentic, but blends so well into it's environment it can easily go undetected. That and it can cause havok when on fire!'

7. WHAT TIME OF DAY IS YOUR FAVOURITE?
'I love early mornings best. Everything is so new.'

8. WHAT KIND OF WEATHER IS YOUR FAVOURITE?
'I think that thunderstorms are really peaceful. I also find it hard to sleep if it's too hot or quiet, so rain is nice to sleep to too.'

9. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE FOOD? WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE FOOD?
'I love waffles. Waffles and ice cream. Or any cream. I hate fish though. Even the smell of fish and I want to gag, no matter how good it is for you.'

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE DRINK?
'I love bubble juice. Anything sweet, and the bubbles just add a little something.'

11. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE ANIMAL?
'I don't really have one. I haven't been around too many animals, at least not pets. I guess owls are quite nice. I've never seen one but I've heard them plenty!'

12. DO YOU HAVE ANY PETS? DO YOU WANT ANY? WHAT KIND?
'It would be nice to have a pet, but nothing too important to start with incase I forget about it. I'd just feel so guilty.'

13. WHAT DO YOU FIND MOST RELAXING?
'Well I destress by running. So I'd have to say by doing sports. I can't wait to try Quidditch next year too. It will be like running but with a better view.'

14. WHAT HABIT THAT OTHERS HAVE ANNOYS YOU MOST?
'If people aren't aware they're invading your personal space, I've been known to push back a bit.'

15. WHAT KIND OF THINGS EMBARRASS YOU? WHY?
'I find it really hard to be embarrassed about something. I'm not really sure.'

16. WHAT DON'T YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF?
'I guess I can be really impatient sometimes. I can really regret it afterwards.'

17. HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO LOOK?
'Again, I'm pretty happy as I am.'

S E X  &  I N T I M A C Y

1. WOULD YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF STRAIGHT, GAY, BI, OR SOMETHING ELSE?
'I'm Omnisexual. Which is like Bi, but I don't have the same ideas on gender. Free for all if you like.'

2. DO YOU CURRENTLY HAVE A LOVER? WHO?
'Nope. I dumped this girl about two months ago because I found out she only went out with me because her friend dared her to.'

3. WHAT IS THE PERFECT ROMANTIC DATE?
'I don't know. An outdoor dinner? I don't think many people have that same ideal though.'

4. DESCRIBE THE PERFECT ROMANTIC PARTNER FOR YOU.
"Someone who is just as loyal as me. We'd have each others backs. And they're funny' (She smiles)

5. DO YOU EVER WANT TO GET MARRIED AND HAVE CHILDREN?
'I guess. One day. I want to be the Head of the Aurors one day too though, and I wouldn't want a family until I'd done that.'

6. WHAT IS MORE IMPORTANT - SEX OR INTIMACY? WHY
'I..Don't know.'

7. WHAT WAS YOUR MOST RECENT RELATIONSHIP LIKE?
'I've only had one. And that was with that girl.'

A L C O H O L

1. HOW OLD WERE YOU WHEN YOU FIRST GOT DRUNK? WHAT WAS THE EXPERIENCE LIKE?
'I've never been drunk. There's never even been any alcohol at the orphanage.'

2. DO YOU DRINK ON ANY KIND OF REGULAR BASIS?
'I only drink Juice.'

M O R A L I T Y

1. WHAT ONE ACT IN YOUR PAST ARE YOU MOST ASHAMED OF? WHAT ONE ACT IN YOUR PAST ARE YOU MOST PROUD OF?
'A few years ago I hit a boy because he stole something from me. He cried for ages and had a massive bruise. I felt so bad about that. I'm proud though that I took cane punishments for my friends a few times though.'

2. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN AN ARGUMENT BEFORE? OVER WHAT, WITH WHO, AND WHO WON?
'Oh of course. The orphanage was very competitive, I get in arguments most days.'

3. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A PHYSICAL FIGHT BEFORE? OVER WHAT, WITH WHO, AND WHO WON?
'Only that one time if you can count it. He tried to run from me so I had to stop him.'

4. WHAT DO YOU FEEL MOST STRONGLY ABOUT?
'Some people don't deserve to live and enjoy the freedom of the world. Some people try to run from their problems and blame others. Everyone should have to deal with their own consequences.'

5. WHAT DO YOU PRETEND TO FEEL STRONGLY ABOUT, JUST TO IMPRESS PEOPLE?
'Nothing. It's awful to lie why would I pretend?''

6. WHAT TRAIT DO YOU FIND MOST ADMIRABLE, AND HOW OFTEN DO YOU FIND IT?
'Loyality. Not many people will be loyal to you for their whole lives. I have a couple of friends but I'm only eleven.'

7. DO YOU THINK THE FUTURE IS HOPEFUL? WHY?
'Well, that depends on whether I can achieve my ideas' (She grins widely)

8. WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT CAN BE DONE TO ANOTHER PERSON? WHY?
'Lie. Betray. Backstab. Kill. I don't know.'

9. WHAT'S THE WORST THING YOU COULD ACTUALLY DO TO SOMEONE YOU HATED?
'I wouldn't want to physically hurt anyone. But I could happily lock them up or bind them.'

10. ARE YOU A BETTER LEADER OR FOLLOWER? WHY DO YOU THINK THAT?
'I'm too impatient to wait for other people to come up with ideas. I'm a leader. Even if what I want doesn't work, at least I tried right?'

11. WHAT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO THE WORLD, IF ANY? WHY DO YOU THINK THAT?
'Ask me that in eight years.'

12. IS IT OKAY FOR YOU TO CRY? WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
'It's fine to cry. But I don't much. I get angry more than I get tearful. It was sad when I moved from Brighton, but I didn't cry.'

13. WHAT DO YOU THINK IS WRONG WITH MOST PEOPLE, OVERALL?
'Very few people take responsibility for their actions.'

Interview questions were created by Rich Taylor, and can be found right here, originally posted by Laura Cushing. Any edits are made by me, for the purpose of fitting into Hogwarts New Zealand's world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back