Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Sturdy Vine Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
[adminapproval=11108961]

</FONT>
Stella Jane Lagowski

tumblr_nh3x4rqKOk1tftou3o6_250.gif
tumblr_nh3x4rqKOk1tftou3o8_250.gif
tumblr_nh3x4rqKOk1tftou3o5_250.gif

Hurrah! I now have the necessary approval to begin plotting with Stella, so here goes!​
Meet Stella Jane Lagowski. Born to Rick Lagowski, a Wizard who became a famous film director in the muggle world, and Jane Lagowski, a make-up artist and a writer. Stella was born in New York, but the family quickly move to Las Vegas, California, after Rick's job took off and he began directing muggle Hollywood films. Stella, at the age of 5, was cast by her father in one of his films and her career as a muggle actress began.

Stella's parents believed that their child should be brought up without magic, thinking that her choice of career path should not be influenced by the wizarding world, as it had not done for them. Stella was cast in several moderately well known films from the age of 5-11, until she received her Hogwarts acceptance letter.

Within a couple of weeks, Stella's life had been turned completely upside down, and she soon found herself on a plane to New Zealand to attend Hogwarts. Unfortunately, however, Stella is at first going to be held back not only by her anxieties of knowing such little magic, but also her longing to return home and continue the career she has experience in. If this was coupled with perhaps a student (maybe one who knew who she was) taking great delight in making fun of her lack of knowledge, Stella would most likely start completely resenting Hogwarts. I have some more ideas regarding this, though some of them might have to be approved XD still, if you have a student who would be interested in this hit me up! (It should be noted that only muggle born Witches and Wizards would have seen her in films. However, it's not impossible that one or two select students from magical families might hear of her muggle fame from someone else).

Also, Stella could do with some friends! Stella is loyal, feisty, and (she would hope to think) fun to be around, though tends to speak before thinking about it, which often ends up offending people. She'd like to make friends that don't know who she is, because she'd feel far more comfortable and open with them. It would be far easier for her to trust someone who wasn't being friends with her just because of her muggle 'fame'. However she will probably tell her closest friends eventually. Stella will befriend just about anyone, though RPing would be necessary to see how well they got on! She would still befriend muggle borns who knew who she was, it would just take her longer to come around. It would also benefit some later plots if your character was a little gossipy.. :r :lol: *cough see above paragraph cough*

Regius Kendall-White

Radioactive2.gif
<FONT font="Times new roman">

Aand onto a new character of mine. This is Regius Kendall-White, the oldest of three brothers. He once had an older sister, Synnove, however she was killed (okay I didn't figure out how yet, but it's a work in progress), and Regius was a witness of this. At the age of 24, his wife died after giving birth to their second daughter, Keira, and Regius spiralled into a state of depression. He became unfit to care for his daughters, who were taken away and put into foster care. Shortly after this, he went to live with his younger brothers, Adriel and Gregory. Regius became extremely close to Gregory as he would often have to comfort him at night when he was plagued with nightmares and flashbacks of Synnove's death. He's extremely protective of both of his siblings, but because of this, Gregory in particular.

Regius now lives by himself and is currently an author, though he's struggling to make a living out of it any more because he no longer sees the point in anything. I guess what Regius needs is to care about someone again. Whilst he was looking after his brother, his mind was taken off his troubles and losses, but now he's just stewing by himself all day in a messy house, drinking away his time. He's an extremely caring man and a gentleman underneath his depression.

So! For Regius, perhaps a close friend of some kind would do him some good. Or someone to kick him up the backside and tell him to move on from things that happened over 20 years ago and get a grip. Or a love interest. Or all 3? Oh and he's totally open to either gender, in that respect :r

I still have a lot of work to do with him but if you have any ideas/suitable characters then let me know! :D

Thanks guys!

Okay,you already have Dani as your friend..We can have a long term plot with her where Dani will always be there for Stella..

I can also offer Rhianne Delle Clivey..Yes,she may be the Hogwarts Librarian but I seemed to have a plot in mind..We could say that Rhi already knew from the start,she knows who Stella is..Rhi left New Zealand for a long time and has traveled to many places..She has stayed longer in Cali,so she basically knew the latest news in Cali..When she first saw Stella,she immediately knew but chose to keep her silence..Rhi can be Stella's comfort where she is comfortable with Rhi..Stella turns to her for advices and stuff..She turns to Rhi when she can't bravely speak to Dani..What do you think?

I love that idea Arle! Stella could confide in Rhi about things, and eventually mention the fact she was an actress in the Muggle world, and then maybe Rhi could admit she already knew and then Stella wouldn't know who to trust any more :r but she'd forgive her eventually, of course! I just need to put Stella in situations where she distrusts/dislikes Hogwarts and it's staff/students for a little while before she comes round :p

Yeah,that would definitely work..Then when Stella came around to trusting Hogwarts and the staff again,she would ask advice from Rhi on how to mend her friendship with Dani..Their friendship somehow faded because it was still Stella who distanced herself from Dani..Dani kept on reaching out and was always turned down..Until,Dani got tired and also shut Stella out..Let's hope Ian would be in this as well,he could be like the 'male Hermione',trying to keep the peace because whenever the three are together,they just shut each other out..What do you think??

I love that! I love the whole idea of Ian being the middle man (if he wants to!). I'm not really sure yet how Stella's going to behave once she starts disliking Hogwarts. It's not impossible that she'd be unkind to Dani though. Maybe she would confide something in Dani (like the fact she's an actress) and then around the same time, she tells Rhi as well and when Rhi says she already knew, Stella thinks Dani told her? :p

That is awesome..That would definitely start the ball rolling..

It would sure start something rolling :r

So when would it roll?? :p

Feel free to start the threads..

I could start one for Rhi, just them meeting for now. These plots are kind of long term, might not even happen in the first year :p but I could start a library topic where Stella looks upset whilst reading and Rhi recognizes her and they start chatting? There would be no mention of her fame but Stella could confide that she kind of misses home and Rhi could sympathise with her? Up to you!

That would be awesome..It is a great start..As of the moment,Rhi only has one thread going with Celestyn..

I figured I'd post here, since I want to practice for that Roulette type of thing. xD Anyway...

Stella Lagowski: For Stella, I can offer Valery Matthias as a friend. He wasn't around muggle movies, since he was raised in a strict magical household that looks down on anything muggle. He loves to play the drums, and he is honest to the point of where it could get him in trouble. He can be a pretty loyal friend to Stella though.
Regius Kendall-White: This one, I offer someone very unusual, Rayna Zhefarovich. She is about ten years older than him, and currently married to her children's husband. So, probably no love interest there. She would be very happy to get a pure-blood back on his feet in probably the "tough love" type of thing. She is rather unpredictable, and a little eccentric (crazy over babies and is dying to get pregnant again which she constantly badgers her husband for). But, that's what I have for him. xD

:lol: Yeah I could do with the practice too :r thank you for the reply!

Valery & Stella: That sounds good! Perhaps his honesty will come in handy, Stella needs to learn how to accept and eventually love her new life as a Witch, so maybe when she's throwing a tantrum over being at Hogwarts, he could be the one to break it to her that she just has to get used to it :r I think they'd make good friends!

Rayna & Regius: =)) Unpredictable and eccentric is just the sort of friend Regius needs! And he could definitely use some tough love. I feel like he'd care for her quite strongly if they got to know each other (in a friendly way, not romantic), though whether or not that would cause an issue with her husband I don't know. Especially if he's not giving her any more babies.. :r

Would you like to start one and I'll start the other? I'm not sure where Rayna and Regius would be likely to meet. He doesn't go out a lot xD Oh and I'll have to do it tomorrow because it's getting late now!

Valery & Stella: Valery will do just that. I hope she doesn't mind Gryffindors. :r
Rayna & Regius: Her husband is a NPC, so I have no idea what he is like, to be honest. Probably seeing her getting closer to another man will push him to give her what she wants most of all. But overall, these two would be quite hilarious with her trying to beat him into shape. XD

I'd say that I can start the Rayna one, but might take me a couple of days. I got two topics for Donna to start, which I'm a little frightened of her all caps orders if I don't get to them soon.

Valery & Stella: Not at all! It's only Slytherins she's trying to avoid like the plague :r Awesome, I will start one for these two asap.

Rayna & Regius: Ahh, good thinking xD are we going to go with them being complete strangers, or would they already know each other from somewhere? (even if it was a friendship from a long long time ago). Only I can't think what Regius would even leave the house for at this point, but if she happened to be passing his house and thought she'd pop by to see him, she'd get a bit of a shock :r otherwise, strangers is fine too!

There's no rush with the topics =)) Take your time, and thank you! ^_^

Well, Rayna used to run a dress shop with her twin sister, Raisa (before her death), so it is possible that Rayna got around and knew Regius at some point. Especially if his late wife liked really extravagant gowns. Perhaps something like that?

That is definitely plausible! Sounds like a good plan to me ^_^

Perfect. I'll place it on my list of much needed things to do. ^_^

Hi Claire!

I can offer Emily Richardson, she would be perfect for Stella. Emily would know Stella from the muggle world i guess, because her mother is a muggle and she lives by her mother. Emily was grown up with muggle stuf and she really likes the computers and ICT stuff. I think because Stella has experience with the muggle world they would get along. Emily is clumsy and especially social, to other people. She is not shy or something but she talks a lot and sometimes there comes stuff out that she did not wanted to say. But that makes her also funny, if you have the some humor. But Emily is the best friend you can have, she is loyal and friendly and very intelligent. She is a hard working student and she would love to have a friend in her own house.

Hey Jamie! ^_^

Emily sounds amazing and I think Stella would love her! It makes sense that she would know who Stella is, but then maybe that would give her a reason to approach her and say hi in the first place? ^_^ And they could also talk about muggley things and the things they miss from home, like electricity ;)

Would you like me to start something for them or would you like to? :D

Sounds awesome! I am not so good at beginning something, so would you mind ;)

Sure, no problem ^_^ I'll start it at some point today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back