Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Flexible Black Walnut Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Jordie had not thought this through at all. His next rose took him back down to the dungeons. He should not have bolted up the stairs like that. He was gasping for breath by the time he made it back to the dungeons, collapsing against a wall. "Brooooke," He called out, wheezing. "Broooke, roooose," He waved her rose in the air, his throat burning. Merlin, he needed a drink.

Brooke tried not to spend too much time in the common room during rose giving. Sure, she had way more work to do this year, but that didn't meant she didn't want to be visible just in case she had more roses coming her way. She was just heading back up stairs when someone wheezing and calling her name caught her attention. "What's wrong with you?" She asked with a frown, stepping over to the boy, but not too close, just in case he was sick or something. "I'm Brooke," she added, glancing at the rose in his hand but still wary to get too close. She recognized the boy from the Hufflepuff quidditch team, Harris or something, and thought he'd looked a lot more impressive on a broom than on the ground.

Jordie let out a breathless giggle at Brooke's question as she approached and straightened. "Poor planning," he quipped immediately. "I've had to run from the dungeons to the towers like... four? times now," he managed to catch his breath a little and offered out the golden flower and its note.

I appreciate your company.

Natalia

Brooke quirked a disapproving eyebrow at Jordan, tentatively taking the rose from him and feeling the tug of a smile when she saw it was from Natalia. "Maybe you should take a break," she said, tucking the note away in her robes and leveling another look at Jordan. "Or think ahead next time."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back