Closed Game of Commentary

Theodore Harper

"theo" 🎸 eldest harper 🎸 laidback

OOC First Name
Maria
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Theodore's parents had told him and his siblings to wait around in the park while they did errands, which Theo didn't mind. His two younger siblings were hanging around the playground in the park, while Theo had brought his football with him. While he did like sports, he wasn't much of someone who played sports often, but did when he could. Theo had been kicking the ball around the large grass area around the park, accidentally kicking the ball too far from time to time. "Harper dribbles to the left then dribbles to the right, he's near the goal, he kicks...! And he- Hey! Heads up!" Theo commentates on his mini-game as he kicks the ball when he suddenly kicks the ball too hard again, the ball making its away towards the boy, though Theo had hoped that the boy could dodge the ball at the last second.

Logan was just arriving at the park when he saw a boy kicking a ball. He grinned and started to approach. It wasn't often that he found a boy around his age doing something he liked to do. He was fully intending to join the game, when the boy suddenly kicked the ball at him. Logan grinned and ran forward, meeting it and kicking it back hard. "Hey!" He called to the boy, waving as he ran over to him. "Can I join?"

Theo watched as the other boy managed to catch the ball with his feet, cheering that he had caught the ball. Theo then caught the football with his own feet as the other boy kicked the ball towards him. He was pleased when the other boy was keen on wanting to play with him as well. Sure he had his brother to play with him, but it was cool to have other people to play with aside from his brother and Theo was more keen on making new friends. "Totally dude! Which goal did you wanna defend? That one? Or the other one?" Theo said happily, as he then pointed to one made-up goal that was between two short trees before pointing to the other made-up goal where there was a couple of bushes. "I'm Theodore, but call me Theo! What's your name, mate?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back