Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Pan (Tobiah)
Wand
Curved 15 1/2 Inch Sturdy Alder Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Hi guys!

So, for the upcoming brightstone weekend I wanted to do Gambol and Jape's first event since Amy started running it. I've decided on an IC contest. It's going to go up once the Brightstone is open for the weekend, but I wanted to post this in advance to give people a heads up.

This is how it'll go:
I'll open a topic as Amy, in which everyone can rp writing down and possibly drawing their idea of a new prank item on paper the store provides. The idea will be posted in a spoiler as a slip of paper the character turns in. Feel free to be creative! You're free to enter with multiple characters, but if one of your characters wins a prize, the others will not.

A few things:
- This is open for anyone between 10 and 18. It is mainly aimed at students, but if you have any non-students within that age category feel free to have them enter!
- A drawing or image is not required, but is encouraged
- The item has to be grounded in the HP universe. Even though it's only a concept, I would prefer it not to break the rules of Harry Potter magic.
- Employees are free to enter!
- One entry per character (but not per ooc person)
- Have fun!

The prizes:
1. A surprise assortment of free Gambol and Jape's items*
2. A voucher for 10 galleons off a purchase*
3. A voucher for 5 galleons off a purchase*

*I will ask an admin to move some items into your character's inventory
**I will refund the money on these sales

I will open the topic on June 2nd, the day Brightstone opens. Participants have the full two weeks to enter and I will announce the winners when the forum closes for students.

Amy will look into the possibility of making the winning design reality and sell it in the store. I'm unsure of how feasible this is, which is why it's not officially one of the prizes. This really depends on the kind of entries I get, but I'll be looking into the possibilities.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! This is my first time doing an event like this, and I hope it's all clear. Any comments/suggestions are welcome too :D

Reminder that this is happening right now!

LINK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back