- Messages
- 1,166
- OOC First Name
- Ilana
- Wand
- Fir Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Sphinx Remains
Hi, everyone! Just made my first banner using GIMP by reading a tutorial by Emmah (Thanks so much for that tutorial, Emmah!). I probably did stuff wrong.
So I'm hoping to make a lot more things with GIMP. And improve. If it's possible for me to do that. Please tell me what you think and give me tips and all that stuff!
~Ilana
I'm proud of how this one came out.
So I'm hoping to make a lot more things with GIMP. And improve. If it's possible for me to do that. Please tell me what you think and give me tips and all that stuff!
~Ilana
I'm proud of how this one came out.




you got gimp? They're awesome! I have to agree with emma though. They're quite 'busy' banners, perhaps you could try one without the spots next time? 
