Not open for further replies.

Sydney Melbourne

OOC First Name
Alex
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Flexible Yew Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
NOTE: This will be needing admin approval (If there's enough participation)

As I stated on Sydney's new policy for achieving grades and stuff. She gives out extracurricular to up your students grades, although, it is up to her whichever she wanted to task the student. Why it needs admin approval? Because she might task the student to brew a difficult and none curriculum potions. She's a Potions Scitorari anyways. Adding to extra stuff she's also offering to teach students dark potions (if you want to participate just reply with the student's name and if it matters, the potions they want to learn to brew. Reminder, Sydney only accepts the years she's currently teaching). The plot doesn't include anyone getting caught or anything :p if anyone is interested give me a PM/skype or reply here. Another note, once there are enough participants, you are subjecting to be included on an admin approval plot and should know the risks.
Students who wants to be taught will have a span of the same months as IC lessons would have. Although not included in the curriculum.

Thank you
Alex

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!

Signing up for all my Howard bbs!!

-Kerryn Howard
-Lycus Jin Howard
-Sybil Jin Howard (will be in hnz in the next IC year)

unfortunately, Sally, Lycus and Sybil can't be on the list as I'm only teaching 5, 6 and 7th years. I can only add Kerryn. Sorry

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back