Status
Not open for further replies.

Adriana Clarke

OOC First Name
Mimi
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
url

This is Adriana. She's a bit of a spoiled brat, and a gossip. She is a pure-blood, but not a purist at all. As for hobbies this girl likes to write. Honestly, she cannot live without her journal. Adriana will never show you what she writes though; after all that's just much too personal. Now what I'm looking for is a future boyfriend for Adriana, preferably a Slytherin or Ravenclaw, maybe the two other houses if it ends up being a cute 'opposites-attract' sort of thing. But what I'm thinking is that Adriana and the boy will develop a strong friendship that turns into a crush. After all I don't think it could go any other way with such young characters. None the less if you have any other ideas, we could totally brainstorm and it's always up for debate! Thanks guys~ ^_^

I can offer Ryuuji here, 1st year, ravenclaw.

Well, Ryuuji is almost always seen with a calm and content expression on his face, with his eyes seemingly closed from lightly smiling. He has this strong desire to succeed and he would do anything necessary to achieve his goals, so long as he's not hurting anyone else. He's also into sports, that he wouldn't hesitate to participate in any sports activity. He is commonly thought to be sadistic because of his unusual sense of humor, but he's kind and very protective of his loved ones.

Well, if he doesn't seem to fit your expectations for Adriana's future partner, then he can just be a friend. :D

Aw, he sounds like he and Adriana would get along really well. :D
<i>
</i>

Should we start a topic for them then? :D

ACtually, it's fine... :D

By the way, Ryuuji is now a metamorphmagus, (OOc; is my spelling correct?).. he was just accepted to be one.. :D

thanks!

So, would you like me to start the topic then? Or would you? :r

Sure, I'll start one later.. had to finish up a few post now.. :D

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back