OOC First Name
Pheeb
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Swishy Alder Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Niall knew that his parents, especially his father, would want to know where he was placed at Hogwarts and that he officially was part of the Hufflepuff clan. He'd written out his letter while sat in the common room, partly watching two of his housemates talk over a fluffy white cat, but had after a while excused himself and headed out the room and towards the owlery.

It was the first time Niall had tried to find it, and he knew between the castle and the towers it would take a little time, but he didn't mind that. Zipping up his hoodie as to keep the warmth in, he set out to find an owl that he could trust to make the journey to his parents his France. The first year wondered whether Kellen would write her own letter too, although if she didn't, Niall thought his parents may well be asking him for any updates with her too.

Evianna was alredy here owlery and was sending letter her dad. She missed her home and her dad. Adrien was bisy and happy with Slytherin things and she was here writing that everyone was fine here at Hogwarts and she was doing her leason. She was writing letter and then give her owl and sending her letter to home. It was strange her that eletronic not worked her and she missed her home and mom to.

By the time Niall got to the owlery he was surprised to see that Evianna was already here, even though he'd left the common room first. She must have taken a shortcut Niall didn't know about. "Are you sending a message back home too?" he asked her, trying to find an owl that didn't look to scruffy. A scruffy flyer was a worn out flyer, and if his mum had taught him anything it was that if you looked your best then you'd be more receptive to success.

"Yeah, i miss my home and my mom to. "She told him with warm smile and it was a long time when she saw her dad.

"It's a big change to start in a new school. Especially if you don't know New Zealand. Where is your home?" he asked, spotting a sleepy looking owl. That wouldn't do either.

"No, i am happy here. I just miss my home. My home is Nelson city and yours?"She asked curios voice.

Niall wanted to show her that he knew what she meant, but Evianna was at least happy at school. "Oh, that is in New Zealand isn't it?" Geography wasn't Niall's best subject, and he knew sometimes accents could be deceiving. "I'm from France. Although I'm not French, we just grew up there." his own slight french accent poked through as he spoke.

"It is New Zealand" She smiled. "Are you happy there in French? I know Paris is amaizing place." She smiled him and hoped he was happy. "I am so sorry about my note sending you. I know it was wrong from me. " She apologized.

Niall was pleased with himself for being able to guess the right country. "France is, fine. It's home." There were certainly other places around the world that he enjoyed more than France, but when he went back there it was comfortable and familiar and there were faces he knew. He supposed here was his new home now. "The note?" he asked, glancing over to the fellow Hufflepuff. "Oh, you mean about Halloween?"

"Yeah" She now was sedding letter to her home and gave owl and looked how she fly away.

Niall huffed a laugh, "It's okay. It wasn't wrong. It was just... weird," he said, eyes watching as Evianna sent her letter off with her owl. This was the first time they were actually talking together, and besides Halloween was so far away both in the calendar and in his mind. "Are you dressing up for it?" He asked. He'd heard about the parties from others in his family but didn't know if he'd be wearing anything fancy for it yet.

"I am so sorry about that feeling" She apologized. "Yeah, i will be halloween cat laidy" She smiled. "I just hate beign alone in coomon room when shcool have ball." she told him and hoped that won't be weird.

"Don't worry about it," he smiled, attaching his letter to an owl that he thought would be the best one for the job. "There's no reason why you have to stay in the common room, especially if there's an event going on." Niall didn't think anyone wasn't allowed to go. "That's what the parties are there for. To have fun at." he added, glancing over to see the Evianna had also let her owl go.

"That true" She smiled. "But better go with a friend not alone right?" She asked with warm smile.

Niall considered her question for a moment, "It's nice to go with a friend, yeah. But you don't have to." Niall hadn't really thought about who he was going to the Halloween party with yet, he was mostly just looking to make friends and focus on the first few weeks of school before his mind got to the end of October. "You can go with a group of friends too," he added.

"I guess" She don't wanted agreed that go alone is better way becouse she was feeling wrong. With a friend all things was better but she was silent and letter to her dad was sent.

Niall couldn't help but notice that Evianna was becoming really quiet. "Did I say something bad?" he asked, wondering why he suddenly felt out of place. He didn't think he had, but why else would the Hufflepuff stop talking to him?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back