Fun Rp Awaits Here :d

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victoria Valerio

OOC First Name
Sonali
Wand
Ebony Wand 15 Essence of Phoenix Talon
So Victoria Valeria is my new character and I plan to RP alot with her and I need to start off with the following categories...

Friends: A couple of fun RPs...Could be an adventure? or just a laid back conversation?...Could be a girl or boy of whatever age. :)

Best Friends:Someone to stick with her for a long time and know her inside-out.Girl/boy preferably in Durmstrang. :D

Love interest:Flings...flirts....crushes...epic romance? anything. Preferably Boy :p Any age :wub:

Enemies:I cant stand her? OR I could kill her right now? Anyone.any age.anywhere. :mad:
I am working on her bio but her personality is as follows
</COLOR>
4e6071a673519.jpg
Victoria is a friendly,easy going girl with a happy-go-lucky attitude.
-She was born in Capri,Italy which is a tourist attracting island in Italy.She grew up having adventures around the city,making friends of different types and localities.
-She has always been treated with love and affection from her parents so her attitude is a positive and happy one.

Victoria likes making new friends but she can only get close to one friend at a time.When she finds a best friend she keeps them close to her heart and forgets the rest of the world.
- She can get completely attached to one person and forget the rest of her friends which is a bad thing because when her close friend deserts her she has no one to turn to.But she tries her best to make several close friends at a time.

Victoria is a tad bit spoilt because she has been given everything that she has wanted but she does not make outrageous demands because she is an easily satisfied person who does not need materialistic things to make her happy
-But on the downside Victoria does not know the value of money because she has never had to work hard to get what she wants.

Victoria also likes choosing her own friends compared to being chosen.When she sees someone whom she deems worthy of her friendship she will automatically encourage a positive relationship and make the person her close friend.
-And when someone she marks as a target for friendship or love does not show interested in her she gets frustrated and tries to seek their attention by twisted means.Sometimes she does not understand that friends are not like the toys that her parents can buy her.
<i>
</i>
<COLOR color="#9300C4">I know her playby looks like Nina Dobrev but its not it is Victoria Justice :D .And I am completely dedicated to her because i dont have anyother characters and dont plan to make any soon.So anyone interested?

I have a Durmstrang character,Yvonne Ramirez, that could be a friend or enemy of Victoria. Yvonne is the same way with how she chooses her friends also. Yvonne comes from a big family and she doesn't get much attention. Before she started at Durmstrang she was bullied a ton and cause her to start being mean and making people feel bad about themselves. It all depends on it she thinks you are worthy of being her friend though. What do you think?

i have jethro gibson who could be a friend maybe a close friend. he doesnt normally get on with people so maybe he can start a bit hostile but then they just click and become friends or something?

Lovi - I think Yvonne is the perfect friend for Victoria...they could both teach each other a thing or two about friendship :D So do you wanna start an RP? or you could reply to This Thread that i started yesterday.

Dave-I like your idea :) ...we could add in a bit of action but they would eventually get used to each other's presence...and become close friends.So do you want to start the thread or should i do it?

I think that is a great idea Sonali. :) I will reply to the thread you already started.

could you do it please

lovi-okay
david-sure i will PM you with the link when i post the topic :d

Well, I can offer Collin Cambridge. He's a freshman Durmstrang boy and I think maybe he and Victoria could be friends. Collin is very adventurous and he loves exploring new things. He's bubbly and an outgoing person and he loves making friends. Maybe they could meet in the Durmstrang Institute and start an adventure or something. Tell me what you think.

-Nicole

nicole-i love your idea and Victoria loves adventures too so i think they will get along well.Would you like to start the topic?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back