OOC First Name
Maria
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Straight 14 Inch Sturdy Alder Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Molly loved being in Hufflepuff and she enjoyed her housemates. They were very friendly and she was always up for making friends. The girl also seemed to always be having conversations with the many different portraits around the school. She'd mostly talk about nonsense. Even though she knew she annoyed a few of the few portraits, she was still up for a conversation or two. The conversation went on and on, nonstop. The Hufflepuff had giggled and bid her goodbyes to the portraits as she ended the conversation. "Bye! See you and talk to you later" Molly says with a small smile and waved goodbye. As she was about to head back to her common room, she hadn't looked where she was going and bumped into someone. "Holy heck, I'm so sorry! Are you okay?"

With everything Evie had been up to lately, especially with Quidditch, she was finding herself a little busy. She couldn't believe she had finally made the team and that all of her efforts finally worked off. She had less time to explore now however, but she tried to find the time where she could. She had some down time after a tiring quidditch practice and so decided to go exploring the lower floors of the castle in hopes that she could find something interesting. As she walked along the fourth floor corridor however, she stopped as someone crashed into her. "Molly!" she exclaimed, her eyes lighting up at the sight of her best friend. "How dare you run into me. I'm not okay at all." she said sarcastically. "I'm dying." She leant against the wall, a hand over her forehead, before then giggling. "Just kidding, I'm okay. How's it going Molly? What are you up to?" She wondered if Molly was also exploring.

Molly giggled and waved excitedly when she noticed who she bumped into. "Evie! Hi!" Molly says with a giggle as she continued to wave excitedly at her best friend. The Hufflepuff girl hadn't seen her friend in a bit, which made her miss her friend even more. Molly continued to giggle at her friend's sarcastic comment. "Dying?" Molly says as she faked a gasp. Though she giggled along with Evie when it seemed like she was joking. "Oh! I was just talking to the portraits. They're nice people to talk to!" Molly says enthusiastically with a giggle, as she pointed toward the portraits. She always enjoyed having conversations with them. "How about you? How are you? Whatcha doing?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back