Status
Not open for further replies.

Yerik Rhys Price

OOC First Name
Mintzy
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4 Essence of Silver Thistle
Hey HNZ or HNZed to some! ;)
I'm back with a handful of muse with me and I need plots for my characters. I won't be listing them all but if you want to RP with the ones that aren't posted here feel free to say so. I've listed here some of my characters that is in need of plots and anything you could think of. Also there are in order, the first one being my top priority of plots. Click their names to see their profile. Feel Free to PM me on this account for your concerns, etc. Now, here are my characters who would appreciate your posts and ideas!</SIZE></COLOR></FONT>
tumblr_ly6dluZWbX1qfeus5o1_500.gif

Yerik Rhys Price
My baby is all grown up and yay he's a prefect too! He needs to leave his loner days and find some friends. Yerik Rhys is clever, sincere and sometimes visionary. Education is his main priority, other than family. Loves to read books, more on history. Seek the next challenge and the next big adrenaline rush, is also athletic and loves sports (Muggle Sports and Quidditch) by all means. Some people find him creepy since he didn't attempt to mingle during his lower years. He can be honest to the point of cruelty, and will upset more sensitive individuals with their often accurate but not very diplomatic statements. Yerik Rhys came from a pureblood family, in which he likes to mingle with his fellow purebloods as well. Originally his family is from Aberdeen, Scotland but they moved to Auckland, New Zealand. He likes to spend his free hours going to the library to study, stroll outside the castle and into the gardens to just chill. This guy here is a birdwatcher and yes loves birds. What I need for him are a lot of friends, prefect friends, love interest maybe a short time girlfriend, mentee. Yerik's final is already set so there's no need to fill in that place.
Just so you know that image isn't moving, so don't bet on it. I couldn't find a gif for her so excuse the picture for not moving. Anyway here is my first ever character, she's based on me. I think I kind of look like her or not, close. Sui Chin is her name not Sui but Sui Chin just saying. She's from Beijing, China and moved to New Zealand to study in Hogwarts New Zealand. Also she's a part-time singer and songwriter. A gryffindor graduate, former Hogwarts Monthly Journalist and now she's working as a journalist on the Daily Prophet. She's really a sweet and down to earth girl. Sugar, Spice and everything nice as I like to call it. Born with a positive drive in life and likes to welcome opportunities in her life. A dreamer and would like make a change someday. Currently eighteen years old and is single. I need new and old friends for her, love interest and such. As for her final, it's reserved.
One of my many characters who I love using. He's been quite for a while now and I think it's time to unleash this modern time Casanova. I've always post a lot of PD's for him, but I think you deserve to know him again. Enzo is a Durmstrang Graduate and after graduating he instantly joined Falmouth Falcons as their new Keeper. Also he's a Auror and tries to juggle his two careers in life. He's famous for being a flirt and being a gentleman too. Currently staying in his new home, that was bought by his uncle. Enzo is a person who likes adventure to explore new things and to meet new people. Witty and bright, and can be great company. All though he comes from a family of intelligent people Enzo is lazy and a laid back person.Somebody who is looking for fun, excitement and adventure in life.Freedom loving, who like to live life on their own terms. Unknowingly a part-veela but he'll find it soon enough. He's now twenty and yes single. I need a lot of girls for him, someone who will flirt back. Some girlfriends, just a short term ones. Enzo's final is reserved, waiting for assurance.

I can't find any gif's for my new pb so.. This is my Slytherin Graduate from Hogwarts New Zealand. She's from Paris, France, French and proud. I have applied for her to be Death-Eater and still waiting to be approved. Currently she's Quibberon Quafflepunchers Seeker. She loves quidditch, this drives her in a good mood. Milena a very tricky girl and would try to manipulate you. Fatherless, so she has some issues too. She's vain and likes to look her best everyday. If you get to her good side she'll be nice but if not then she'll just screw with you and make you regret. I need a few friends, evil ones. Some love interests, flings, one night stands, short term or long term relationship. She doesn't like to settle for less. As for her final, the slot is open. We can talk about it if you like, one requirement is to be mean and stuff. Nice guys aren't welcome for this slot, just saying.
A Salem graduate. I made Clea to have some bitterness among my characters, broken and is orphaned by both of her parents. She's currently staying with her uncle and aunt (Yerik's parents). Clea is really sarcastic and is a struggling writer. She's been a loner ever since and doesn't care what others may say about her. This blonde is also independent, smart, frigid, isn't easy to please as well. But over all she's just messed up and trying to face the real world/ She's always at home but likes to get away and just roam around Auckland, New Zealand. Also, she's quite afraid of the world as her parent's murdered is still outside there, perhaps she's going to be killed next, which means she has some trust issues with strangers. Other distinguished features of her, is her purple eyes. I need a few friends, love interests. She is final-less and if you're interested in making him or already have a character that can suit her, just say so.
My youngest character, second year Gryffindor. I just love RPing her since she's so unexpected, weird and hyper. I already have some plots for her but would like to have a few more. Khione is a part-goblin and is wee tiny. Her eyes are dual tone, right eye is ocean blue and my left eye is somewhat hazel to brown. She's the most happiest person could ever meet and she loves meeting new friends. : Likes to do crazy things, such as ghost hunting , collecting fakeblood and many more. She lives like there's no tomorrow, Khione believes that you have to live your life to the fullest this is why she takes on challenges and dares faster than you can blink your eye. Khione can be feisty but that's only to people who doesn't believe she can do things the way she said she could. She surely never gets bored with people always on the lookout for her next display of braveness or silliness according to some. Khione too is like a ball of energy, always on the go. She may look weak and defenseless but she's not, be aware that she'll likely drive you nuts with her randomness. Most of the time she loves to daydream, then there's quidditch; a sport she adores. What I need for her are some new friends, any age. She's too young to have a love interest/s and her final is already set.
Seventh year hufflepuff prefect. One of the Mayfair triplets and she's the only one active now, Cosette being the youngest by just a few minutes. She's from Paris, France but moved to New Zealand with her family. She's a proud Hufflepuff and loves making friends. Always the trendsetter and adores music. Also she a Metamorphmagus and mostly depends on her feelings. She's your typical Hufflepuff, sweet and caring. She can act a bit motherly to younger students, strong and independent. She's beautiful inside and out, also she's quite an athletic person (secretly) . Though quidditch isn't her thing if ever you're wondering. This chic is creative and quite the artist, as she loves to use her imagination from time to time. Though she likes to keep her emotions to herself, she isn't afraid to show her anger though. Just watch her eyes pop and turn into blazing red and for sure she's mad. I need a few friends for her, not that much. Prefect friends, she's currently seeing someone so her love life is pretty much settled for now. Cosette already has an awesome final.
<SIZE size="50"><COLOR color="black"><FONT font="Verdana">
This is Ashe she looks pretty sweet but don't be fooled with her looks, she's a total b!tch. Ashe is pretty much mean to start with, she hates people and mostly muggles. Cunning, ambitious, trustworthy , straight forward and is able to put up with a lot of stress. She only trust people she thinks are strong willedlike her, including her family. Ashe is pretty much close with her brother (Enzo), she considers him as he bestfriend. Also she's used to being alone most of time, some people may call her a b!tch but she doesn't mind. She grew interest in magic and hopes to become a Death Eater one day. She gets everything she wants, pretty much spoiled by her parents, she can also can be kind but only people who are close to her. She's fond of action, bloody, anything brutal and sometimes drama. Ashe is Brutal and is sadistic, laughs during the pain of others which she just cannot help but to do so. She uses her part-veela race to get what she wants, making other people drool for her. I need a few Durmy friends for her, a not kind ones. She is currently final-less so if you're up for it, just say so and we can work it out.

So there you have it guys, here are my characters who are in need of your help. You can always look at their bio if you want to know them more. I hope you guys would post, I don't want them be to lonely. And like I said you can always PM me as you please! Thank You for reading this! ^_^

~Mintzy :hug:

Babes!
Right, so I have this guy, his name is Orsino Antolini . I haven't entirely worked him out, but he is quite vain, but very protective and very jealous. He likes to muck around and have fun, but sometimes says things without thinking. When things don't go his way, he will act like a child and sulk or get grumpy.
I think he would work best with Clea ( :r ) but let me know what your ideas are ^_^

Donna! :hug:
He sounds great but I don't think they'll match xD Since Clea wants freedom and doesn't like vain people, especially childish people. :r He can go with with Milena but it wouldn't last long since Milena doesn't like childish people too, even though they share the same attributes. Chris Hemsworth is hot but unfortunately I can't see him with the girls, since they're all baby face at the moment. Orsino and Milena, could get to know each other, from there it could lead to something else. :)

I've got Warren here, Hufflepuff fifth year. He is a thrill seeker. And so I enjoy action role-plays where stuff happens. I try to make him bubbly... but he doesn't really turn out bubbly more... awkward, and smiley. So he's a happy person. I can see him going on an adventure with either Yerik, or Cosette.

Yerik and Warren:

Well... Warren doesn't go to the library often. But he would go to the restricted section of the library at a heartbeat. And while now that they are both prefects they can’t just break the rules… Maybe we have a jokes plot where the two of the scheme there entry? Start with, a scheming thread, then a getting profs permission thread, then a in the restricted section thread! Once in there I have no idea what we will find. But I wouldn’t mind making a thread joking about the wonderbook (if you haven’t heard, Pottermore is combining with playstation to make an interactive game thing). I imagine the wonderbook is something you’d open, and then you’d be transported into whatever the chapter was about. The other way I imagine it working, is that we pair it with another book, and you get to jump into that book. Anyways I’ think it’d be fun.

Cosette and Warren:

I can imagine them having a fun adventure situation too. I picture it as something like, I just took a potion that a Hufflepuff kid snuck in, and “by accident” Cosette and Warren drink it. I imagine it’s like an elation potion that has similar affects to LSD. So they see the world in fuzzyness, changing colours, and random streams of colours, and lastly, everything is funny. I see them stumbling about, and eventually going into the abandoned classroom for a crazy artwork fun times.

I have David Pike, I feel like he would work well with Yerik. They seem to have similar personalities. David's a bit depressed, and needs some friends. He was also a loner for a long time. He's also honest to the point of cruelty. In other words they're very similar.

Thank You for posting you guys! ;)

Daniel :hug:</SIZE></COLOR></FONT>
Warren&Yerik
It doesn't need to be in the Library, anywhere is really fine. Apparently, Yerik doesn't break the rule nor he does do pranks. He's this cool and collected guy, he'd rather be in a corner or be roaming around the school looking for adventures in which he isn't breaking any rules. So, Sorry 'bout that but he isn't going to get himself in trouble even with permission. We can think of something new, if that's fine with you?

David :hug:
David&Yerik
<FONT font="Verdana"><COLOR color="#000"><SIZE size="50">
I can really see them as friends, they could agree with each other too. The two could have a friendly conversation, and just take it from there. They're in the same year and him being a transfer would be nice, to start a new friendship. What do you think?

Alright, no scheming...

So... How does Yerik Feel about doing stuff that would be a huge adrenaline rush, but is by all means stupid to do? I was thinking like... a combination of wind surfacing and magic... I'd like to call Magic Surfing. You get a board of wood, and use the locomotor charm to have it hover. I could see Warren almost run him over. Convince him to join. And the two to eventually decide to test out just how good they are, by riding off the cliff?

Or you know... the more sane stuff like. In the student lounge, trying to make Oragami... or solving a puzzle...

@David 2.0
I'll start one a bit later and will post it here after. 2.0 sounds epic by the way. :r
@Daniel
He's into adrenaline stuff, but he's not into things that can just waste his time. I like the Magic Surfing idea, that sounds like fun. ^_^

@Daniel
Here is the link for David and Yerik. :)

Heyy,

So, if your just looking for some friends, I have Charlotte Williams, Sixth year Hufflepuff. I don't have anything for her really, and was just looking for a few friends. She's friend and polite. She's well mannered and kind. She would enjoy the company of almost anyone. She'd be able to be friends with any of your school students if you wanted.

Hey Emzies! :hug:
I think she'll go well with Cosette, since I need a few RP's for her. They could get to know each other talk about anything really. What do you think? Or do you have any characters of mine in mind for her? :)

No, Cosette was really who I had in mind.
I have an open topic with her by the lake, to save us the trouble of opening another, or there is one in the halloween section. So, you could post in either one of those, or just start a new one.

Hey Mintzy,

I have Kyle here. He is friendly and likes pulling pranks for fun. I was thinking of pulling a prank for Halloween and Khione Hawthorne would be great for that Rp =)
Let me know what you think and PM me if you have any cool prank ideas.

Hey Khushi!
Hmm, will they get in trouble? If the answer is yes then Khione doesn't want to have her name stained at all. But if it would be harmless then sure, I'm up for it! :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back