OOC First Name
Donna
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Curly 17 Inch Sturdy Ebony Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Homework was the lamest. Even worse, was exams. Sure, Uno was learning magic and it was much better than going to Muggle school, but oh Merlin, some of the classes were just horrible. Currently, the Second Year Slytherin was trying to do her homework for History of Magic; something about a Paraclesirs or whatever. Uno would much rather be outside, doing something fun, hanging out with Phinaes and making fun of the losers at the school. Instead, she was stuck in the library, and no matter how many times she read the same paragraph, she could not get the information so stick in her head. Groaning out loud, Uno picked up the book and threw it away from her, where it bounced against a shelf and onto the floor. F**k this Uno thought to herself, burrowing her head in her arms.

Last edited:
Today was one of those days when Jacob was thisclose to stepping inside of the counselor's office to admit he'd been the letter writer. But he was very easily distracted off this quest by pretty much anything. Usually it was seeing people he knew. Today it was a book slamming into a shelf and then onto the ground and scaring the billywig stingers out of him. Clutching his heart, Jacob left the aisle he'd been hiding it and saw a familiar head resting on the table. It was just the distraction he needed. He dropped into a seat across from the girl and began talking before he took full stock of what she was doing. "Merlin, someone just threw a book at that shelf and I thought I was going to die" he stated dramatically. "Did you see who threw it, Uno?" he added.

Uno moved her head up slightly, her eyes peeking over her arms to see who was talking to her. She giggled softly when he said he thought he was going to die, and when Jacob asked if she saw who did it, Uno took a moment to decide whether to blame it on someone like William. She quickly decided against it, not wanting him to get any credit. Uno pushed herself up, looking at Jacob in the eye. "It was me. I saw you coming and was trying to kill you. Sorry it didn't work." Uno said with a straight face, shrugging her shoulders.

Jacob blinked and then grinned. "I hate yoooooou" he laughed, finding the girl a hoot as usual. He didn't know her very well, but she was just so cool and always made him laugh. It was nice to push his troubles aside for a bit. "Why would you want to murder your biggest fan?" He gave her a small wink.

Uno shrugged at his question, tilting her head. Though honored by his statement (and definitely telling Finn later that she was the first to achieve stardom), she didn't show it. "Why are you a biggest fan of someone you hate?" She responded to the boy; very glad for the distraction.

"It's complicated...like the rest of my life" he replied with a dramatic sigh. Jacob rested his arm on the table, his head quickly following as it came to rest on his arm.

Uno laughed at the boy in front of her, pushing the other pieces of paper and books away from her, homework and studies forgotten by now. "Awwh, poor wittle Kingsley has a hard life!" Uno teased, a playful and friendly tone in her voice. "Want to tell me about it Gryffindor? Or do you just want me to hit you for real with a book?"

Her words hit a nerve even if she was joking, and Jacob had to force a small chuckle. "Hit with another book, for sure" he said, a more real chuckle escaping him that time. He brought his other hand onto the table, picking his head up to rest on his now folded hands. "I was joking by the way" he quickly added before she actually did chuck another book at him. "You're pretty scary, Uno."

Uno chuckled when Jacob told her to hit him with another book, and then again, more loudly when he told her he was joking. The Slytherin grinned when he said she was scary, and rested her chin on the top of her hand as well. "Why thank you kind sir, I work hard for that respect. But don't worry, I'm saving my book smashing for another student..." She said, pretending to drift off, but definitely thinking of William.

Jacob let out a laugh that was far too loud for the library and quickly looked around, half expecting a librarian to already be rushing to shush him. He dropped his head back down after a moment. "Better them than me" he stated.

Uno grinned when Jacob laughed, following his gaze, hoping they weren't going to be kicked out - Uno was enjoying herself. Though, she supposed they'd probably enjoy themselves more outside where they were allowed to be noisy. "So what brings you to the lamest part of Hogwarts?"

Jacob kept his grin as his mind raced to come up with a suitable reply. There was no way he was telling Uno the truth so he settled on what he hoped was a believable lie. "Found a book under my bed that I borrowed for class back in September." He managed a small shrug, hoping to come across as totally cool and nonchalant.

Uno snorted when Jacob answered. "And did you find any other magical treasures, or is it just the usual, typical teenage boy messy - under the bed place?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back