Frustration

"You've got more than one drooling over you? Ugh, lucky duck! I can't even get one to notice me!" Kat said trying to make her friend laugh a little bit. "And you're not being ridiculous...you're just nervous and anxious. It's normal!" she added as she patted Kailey on the back.

Kailey gave a mall laugh "No I don't, I probably don't even have one drooling after me!" she exclaimed before saying "I know, but I just can't help it! I've never done anything quite like this."

"Kailey...i'm sure there are boys here that are drooling over you they're just too shy to tell you. Just relax. Have fun!" Kat said giggling at her friend.

"I'm just a natural worywart." Kailey responded lightly with a small smile.

"I know! But we love you anyways!" Kat said jokingly as she gave Kailey a hug. She looked at the sky and saw that it was getting late and she still needed to head to the owlery to send a letter to her mother. "Hey guys! I have to run! But promise me that we will all get together soon. I miss you guys!" she said as she hugged them both. "Bye girls!" she added as she headed off across the grounds up to the owlery.

Kailey gave a laugh and returned the hug "See ya later Kat!" she exclaimed as she left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back