Frustration

Rhyspa Marinescu

OOC First Name
Katie; Mini Me
Wand
Willow Wand 14" Unicorn Tail Hair
Rhyspa stormed down the path leading towards the lake, unable to keep the anger she recently acquired at bay. She was absolutely fuming. How could her father have done this already? It'd only been six months since the separation and four since the finalization of her parents divorce. Now he was telling Rhyspa that he was about to remarry?

"Bloody idiot," she muttered. She kicked at a rock, muttering curses as it bounced away.

Kailey walked aroud the lake in a complete daze. This semester had been one of change for certain, Her looks had changed, She had formed a major crush on one of her closest guy friends, Zazuka was now living with her over breaks, and she had just gotten a letter saying mom had given birth once more...To another set of twins. The letter had caused her to think about her life and she realized just how much had changed since she had came here. It was as if she was blind until she bumped into someone. "Oh sorry..." she said before looking at who it was.

Rhyspa had walked farther down the path and was rounding a curve when someone bumped into her. "Oh, sorry," she heard a familiar voice say. "'S alright," Rhyspa said. She looked up to see who it was and a small smile formed on her face.

"Kailey," Rhyspa breathed. She hadn't seen Kailey since the beginning of the year. She'd really grown up in the past few months. Her hair was shorter and had more curl to it and she was absolutely stunning.

"Rhyspa..." Kailey said quietly, she hadn't seen Rhyspa since the beginning of the year and she had changed. Her hair was longer and wavier it seemed. The style it was in really suited her, she was very pretty. Kailey was starting to reflect on how much they had both changed. If thy looked at a picture of them together from back in her first year and compared it to them today there would be a very remarkable difference.

"I've been good...But I missed the birth of my siblings..." Kailey replied to Rhyspa sadly

"Your mum had more kids?" Rhyspa said incredulously. "I'm sorry you couldn't be there. I suppose it would be very cool meeting your new siblings as soon as they get here." She chewed on the inside of her cheek and remembered Njord and smiled.

"So," Rhyspa began. "Have you talked to you-know-who lately?"

Kailey let out a long sigh "Not that much as of late..." She replied to Rhyspa

"Yeah, I haven't been able to get anything out of him," Rhyspa said. "I haven't sat down in the common room by the fire in a very long time." Rhyspa kicked at another rock as she and Kailey walked down to the lake. It seemed to her that this was where they always ended up.

"So, do you know their names yet?"

Kat decided to take a much needed break from studying. She stood up and stretched her legs and thought that she might take a walk down to the lake and maybe do a bit of thinking. She grabbed her jacket and threw it on before leaving Gryffindor house. Kat wandered down across the school grounds until she reached the lake front. Upon arrival there she heard voices and looked to see that it was two of her best friends. She walked over to where Kailey and Rhyspa were and said with a smile, "Hey girls! What's going on with you two?" She hadn't seen Rhyspa in what seemed like ages and had missed her very much and she saw Kailey everyday in classes, but they didn't have much time to converse.

"Kat!" Rhyspa cheered as her friend walked up behind them. She stretched her arms out for a hug.

Kat opened her arms in return and gave Rhyspa a big hug. She hadn't seen her best friend in ages and it saddened her very much so. Kat let go of her friend and then looked at Kailey with a glint in her eyes and big goofy grin. "So what's going on with you Miss Paramore? Any new information you'd like to share with me?"

"No, They were nameless when Brianna wrote the letter...Her writing is really good for a seven year old." Kailey replied before seeing Kat greet them. She saw Rhyspa go in for a hug and waited. She hadn't talked to Kat in forever and wanted a hug as well. Once Rhyspa pulled back Kailey went in for a hug as well before pulling away. "Well...I'm thinking about just telling you-know-who I like him." Kailey replied "By you-know-who I mean Njord not Voldemort!" Kailey clairfied even though it should be obvious.

Kat hugged Kailey and then let go, looking at her with an excited look on her face. "Are you serious? Oh my goodness! That is wonderful Kailey. You have to do it. It would be really terrific!" Kat practically yelled loudly. She was so excited for Kailey that she was about to bust. She looked at Rhyspa and then asked, "Have you had a chance to talk to him? The only times I ever talk to him are in class, but that's it and Merlin knows that's not much of a convenient conversation time."

"I'm going to have to wait until the next time I see him outside of class..." Kailey replied

"Why don't you just catch up with him after class one day? It's not like we don't all see each other just about every day of the week. I mean we all have every class together. Just nab him after class and tell him you have to talk to him." Kat said a little over zealously. When it came right down to it, Kat was spineless and didn't know if she could do what Kailey was going to, but it was easy to encourage her friend to do this.

"I can't just do it like that! Maybe you could but you were put in Gryffindor for a reason! You're way braver than I am!" she exclaimed

"Right! Because I'm so assertive! I wouldn't ever do that, but I can encourage you to!" Kat said as she started laughing at the thought of her trying to tell someone that she liked them. Not on my life! she thought as she rolled her eyes at the suggestion.

[She has offically told him!]

"Of course you can when its not you!" Kailey replied "I just think that if I do it has to be at the right time in the right place like maybe...The two of us alone at the top of the north tower where we first met..." she admitted with a blush.

"But I'd tell him when we were alone wether or not it was on the north tower." Kailey said

[The north tower. lol]

"So are you going to do this sometime soon? Oh my gosh Kailey...I hope he asks you to the Yule Ball! How incredibly adorable would you two be together. I'm loving this idea." Kat practically shouted at her friend. Once again the over-zealous version of herself had taken over, but she just couldn't help it.

"Yes I am, and you're getting way ahead of yourself Kat! We don't even know if he likes me back yet! I'm hoping you did some spying when you two were partnered for Transifuration." Kailey said a veil of jealously coating her eyes and lacing her voice.

"The only thing I picked up on in Transfiguration was that he thinks he's funny." Kat said, sensing the hint of resentment that Kailey was throwing at her. She hadn't meant to be partnered with Njord, it was just he was the first person who's attention she caught. She grimaced at the thought of it. "Of course he has to like you. He'd be crazy not to!"

She let out a sigh and knew she was being stupid for being jealous. I was never Jealous of Will,Troy, OR Brian! Then again they were all more or less a less crude version of the one night stand...Ugh, I need a better term. Kailey thought, images unwillingly flashing across her mind involving the last one she sincerely hoped that she wasn't blushing Single daters maybe? It'll work for now. she decided "Anyone would be crazy not to like you too but I'm sure not every guy on the grounds is drooling after you." Kailey countered "Oh now I'm just beign ridiculous." she let out in a frastrated tone.

[Sorry if that makes no sense or is REALLY OCC But I'm multi tasking at the moment.]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back