Frosts to Flames

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kiefer&Fabio
Fabio has read just about everywhere at Durmstrang. So, Kiefer would teach him how to fly a broom? Fabio wouldn't be completely against it. I think it sounds good, Arty! I can start a topic if you want.

MYUNAandARTEMIS
I think that would be good. I have actually had an idea for an RP I would like to do with Una so can I start it? and is the lakefront okay?

I got bored with her, so put in an app. xD Of course you can! After she punched Benjamin she felt a little bad. Especially after she saw all the blood she caused him to bleed. She would try to apologize to him, and then she would try and act cute to see if she could work some of her magic.

> FABIOandKIEFER
Well not really teach at first. Maybe that could happen for their second meeting (if ever you want them to meet again). Kiefer could notice that there is a kid alone at the Pitch at first. Then he proceeds to make a small conversation and then in the latter part of the thread, that's when he invites Fabio to go and play with him. Fabio can either accept or decline although the decision is for you. If ever he declines, Fabio can ask Kiefer instead to teach him some minor details! That is for your care anyways.
Lovely! Please do start the topic! Take your time on this!

> MYUNAandARTEMIS
Lead the way! Lakefront sounds pretty good, sure!

> JAZZYMAEandBENJAMIN
Then that is one of your best decisions for Jaz hehe! Yes, I so agree with the idea that she would practice her charm on this pureblood boy. Flirt a little maybe? But it'll be very mild that maybe he wouldn't even notice it. Although he will surely realize that she's growing gorgeously. Would you like to start it or shall I?

This will be fun!!! :woot: Can you start it please?

> JAZZYMAEandBENJAMIN
Shall do! Watch out this PD thread!

> MYUNAandARTEMIS
Thank you very much Mia! I'll reply sooooon! ♥

I brought Mima back from the dead, my excuse is that she was at Durmstrang for the past year after her aunt and uncle convinced her mother. It didn't do her any good (although she is a fair bit stronger and more mature) and she's just so relieved to be back at Hogwarts. :r

So if you want her to RP with Benjamin, I'm down for that. :lol:

Here is the topic for Fabio an Kiefer! Sorry it took so long, Arty!

> JAZZYMAEandBENJAMIN
Oh god I am sorry for the delaaay. I need to catch up on my threads. O_O Anywho I posted the topic in the Abandoned Classroom entitled Secretive Glances! Yayz

> MIMAandBENJAMIN
Camillaaa! I missed that pureblood of yours seriously! I have an idea. Is Mima still hating/disliking on the ones that aren't pureblood? If not, I think she can counsel Benjamin into becoming someone like her. Like to ignore the beliefs of old pureblood families like his. However they can start with a grin and maybe talk about school and the professors... Afterwards they can see a student who Benjamin knows is muggleborn and Mima will notice then the counselling begins. What do you say?

> FABIOandKIEFER
I promise I'll reply as soon as I can! Thank you you so much!

Mima's starting to stick up for herself more and become a healthier, happier person. I guess she was kinda dragged kicking and screaming to Durmstrang and she really appreciated life at Hogwarts more, and she didn't like the way people treated those of a lower blood caste there. She was fine, being a pureblood, but still. So yeah, sounds pretty good!

> MIMAandBENJAMIN
She could influence him, I can see that! Then maybe in the future she could confront him again about his prejudiced beliefs and then he can answer her whatever answer he has by then. Anymore things to add so that it's merrierrr?

xD Well if not could you please start the thread?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back