Frosts to Flames

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjamin Chase

OOC First Name
Arty
Wand
Birch Wand 14 1/4 Essence of Dragonstone
Ladies and gents! I figured that my characters need more activity so here I am begging asking people to roleplay with my charries. Just click on the name to see a GIF of them then read away!

artemis jackson,
Calm, quiet, terribly apathetic, reserved, observant, very athletic and British - that's Artemis here. She is my fifth year Slytherin and is a member of the Slytherin Quidditch team. She plays as the Keeper supposedly. So to explain on her various traits; the most prominent one that you would immediately notice is perhaps her silence. She certainly keeps her thoughts to herself. Her exterior may be quiet as hell but her thoughts surely run with yells here and there. The silence is mainly there because of her thoughtfulness. Artemis is not really willing to excel in academics (not that she is the brightest out there anyways) but she does her best to perform brilliantly when it comes to Quidditch. Artemis is not super still though when one gets to know her personally. She has maybe a twenty percent tendency of becoming a chatterbox. Artemis likes reading novels and she's a sucker for them. Mostly about romance and action.
Goodness, Artemis is need of a best friend here. She is in her fifth year already and still, not much female close friends (except for Alliyah who doesn't count). A best friend who is quite the opposite of her, I hope. A girl would be greatly appreciated. Besides from a best friend some close friends who would be in her inner social circle would also be helpful. Oh and to the people she has met before - let's set up a thread again!
So I do not really know how Artemis could gain enemies. Maybe if someone would challenge her flying skills? If someone would contradict her views? If a pureblood supremacist would come and be a massive ass to her? Those who have charries like that - let us plot them togetherrrr. She needs to improve her arguing skills hehe.
Maybe some people who could crush on her would be good. Well, she'll maybe have some serious romance for her very soon. Watch out.

alliyah jackson,
My bubbly little lady here. Alliyah Jane Jackson is now in her fourth year in Hogwarts, walking as a Gryffindor. She is one little ray of sunshine and that fact could never be taken away from her... for now. Alliyah is almost the opposite of Artemis. She does not exactly know how to contain her emotions especially when the time comes that she is placed in a sorrowful position. Alliyah is better in academics and has no future with Quidditch or any sport. Photography is a pleasant hobby of hers and she uses her camera ever so often. Alliyah likes reading too but she does not really stick up to it too much when she has time to spare in any way. Alliyah is a stylish young girl to add. Because she is young and loving it, her happy personality could definitely cheer people up from their sorrows. Alliyah has her way around sadness and it confident that she could always overcome challenges. She is also more than willing to let people confide in her. She is very kind in those little actions.
Not much friends are needed but if you think that there's potential, then sure, just post away. But I hate to say that I need the opposite for her. Alliyah is pretty sensitive when it comes to people who give her a strong passion to hate. So yes, I need people to be either her rival, a hardcore enemy or just a simple annoyance. People who contradict her personality may become an enemy. Alliyah needs this to build up a strong spirit in her.
ROMANCE! Not really the type for serious relationships for now, but I want Alliyah to gain some friends who she would see as attractive and you know, the puppy love happens. Or perhaps each of them could crush on each other but they would never reveal that secret for... forever? It'll be cute, I daresay. Or a one sided crush (on her) would be the cool beans. I believe in opposites attract - so bring in those who are totally different compared to Ally!

benjamin chase,
You could say; the world's most immature guy, here's Benjamin. Here are some descriptions of him. He is my fourth year Slytherin, powerfully wealthy, a pureblood supremacist, and most of all, a person who just wants to renew his reputation in the school. Let's all hear the basics first. This boy is clearly prejudiced and is half certain that his beliefs are correct. I based him on Draco Malfoy with some alterations that can sometimes be surprising. Benjamin likes to surf even if he constantly hears from his father that muggles started that kind of sport. Benjamin is fond of animals especially flying creatures. However Benjamin strongly hates animals/creatures that are dangerously magical like centaurs, dementors, transformed werewolves,etc. Benjamin does not loath house elves though. He likes keeping a low profile and is fond of the serenity an isolated place can provide. Take a look at his development to see more of his personality.
He needs friends. Friends who are purebloods would be great. Two years older than him or one year younger than him would be the maximum age for a best friend. But for close friends - just those purebloods of any age inside the school would definitely be alright.
Meh, he's had enough for rivals and annoyances. Maybe a one sided crush towards Benjamin would be good. Hehe we can work something out. Any blood would be good.
Another thing: I was thinking of an interesting plot that would concern any person of any blood status that would be stuck with him in the Forbidden Forest and maybe they could meet a centaur whilst roaming around whilst arguing in the evening. But I don't want to get so violent so, they could just talk and Benjamin could internally freak out because of what he is viewing. Centaurs scare him badly because of an early bad experience. Perhaps anyone around Benjamin's age could join this - either a year younger or older than him. Much better if he's in his fourth year too! :)

So I have other people that I am game to thread with other characters, although my focus isn't entirely on them.

Victoria Chase (GIF) - She is ten years old and based on the surname, you can tell that she's Benjamin's sister. Vicky - as per called by her family - loves to indulge herself in anything fashion related and likes to light read. Victoria has pretty much the same characteristics of Benjamin except for the lighter hair colour she inherited. Well I think I am open for anything with this kiddie, so bring it on!

Kiefer Harris (GIF) - Seventh year Durmstrang guy who is mischievous and likes to flirt around, but he is seriously interested in somebody. Guess who anyways. Kiefer loves adventures and I bet he'll be in Gryffindor if ever educated in Hogwarts. He adores Quidditch too and I am pretty sure that I'll let this guy be a professional Quidditch player once he gets out of Durmstrang. So my ears are open to any ideas for Kief. PM me if you like it that way.

That's all. It'll probably take me several days to reply to a good roleplay. Less than a week if so. But if it goes longer than that, forgive me! My schedule can sometimes be so weird.

Yayz thanks everyone! Please post away!

Arty!!

I was thinking of having Ai with any of them, since she had quite a few memories of each of them... Of course, if you'd like to know more about Ai, you can send me a PM or anything at all. ^.^

~Marga

Hey Arty =) This is Jai (currently inactive, but his group should soon be changed to Slytherin Seventh Years). I've pulled him out from under the rug just for you, so be pleased! XD Jai would be suitable to rp with any of your characters, I daresay. Despite all of his time at Hogwarts, he hasn't grown up a lot because he's been so insular. There was a short romance between him and a Hufflepuff girl, but he ruined it completely by being a rude sh** to her friends. Here is his biography, which will tell you anything else you might need to know.

If Artemis wants to improve her arguing skills, great! Jai is a huge grump and always has a mean word for everyone (especially if he has a crush on them. Yep, beautifully immature). He's an amateur flyer but always up for a race just to prove himself.
If opposites attract, Alliyah has a great chance of getting Jai totally sucked in. Underneath all the snark, he's a really softy for babies, kittens and cute girls. Like I said, he's sh** to those whom he likes, so it would be a nice, long, uphill battle before anything happened. What fun!
Now I've got two options for you, here. You can have Jai partner up with Benjamin to brave the Forbidden Forest, which he's likely to do since he does a lot of wood carving and wand experiments, so anywhere with trees is automatically a place to explore, regardless of the rules. Either that, or I can use Diagoras, my centaur fellow, to spice things up a bit for you and a friend. He'd be particularly scary to any student he comes across as he is the the very centaur rumoured to have killed a student (true facts, look it up). Thankfully it was a complete accident, but he is so not cool around teenagers anymore, especially Hogwarts students, after what happened. No harm would come to them but they would learn a bit about not judging a book by its cover.
So if you wanted, Jai and one of your charries could rp and then I could pitch in with a centaur for another roleplay with someone else.

Waddaya think? I'm willing to give anything a go, here. You're a fine roleplayer and an interesting plotter, and I'm dying to get some characters on the move, so if you'd like to whip something up I'd be ever-so-happy.

Yay you guys gave me a boost here!

> AIandALLIYAH
So I obviously thought that Ai would be perfect if she would go along with Alliyah and let Ally share her cheerfulness. I've read some roleplays of Ai with some certain characters and correct me if I'm wrong; she's still depressed is she not? About the twin rivalry and all the shiz happening in her life. I feel that Alliyah can cover that sadness even if it's just for a short whilst. Ai can find Alliyah at first quite irking because of Ally's constant attempts to make at least a short and very decent conversation. Giving up afterwards, Alliyah can just take pictures and leave Ai to herself. Then maybe Ai can sort of be curious of what she is doing and approach her and that's where a good discussion begins. Can happen in the garden, so that the scenery is good. Would you like to alter and add some stuffzzz?

> JAIandARTEMIS
Oh my goodness, I absolutely love and adore and dream about the playby! Wesley for the absolute win! Why thank you, I am flattered for that good deed you did for me. XD Worth it, I can say. I can see that Artemis could get into a petty argument with him most probably in the Pitch or in any empty field. They could happen anywhere around the world, I don't really mind. The holidays are on! Artemis can probably cause disturbance to him then that's when the chaos arises. Neither would probably win this so it's fair and maybe Artemis could challenge him on a ride in the air. Add some ideas!

> JAIandALLIYAH
Well the thing here... is the age. Not just anything serious for now, I hope. Alliyah is pretty much conscious about age gaps which I think is sad but meh, it'll change pretty soon. Would you fancy that Alliyah would be the one to like Jai? Or the opposite? Having the younger character, I think it's pretty cute to have the younger one finding the older one cute - especially when thinking that he's a Slytherin. They could start with hardcore annoyances to a special relationship that is like a "friend" thing. Know what I mean?

> JAIandBENJAMIN
I pick the centaur. He's so old, it'll scare the flesh out of Benjamin haha! Maybe another student that is Benjamin's age (either older or younger by a year) would be cool. But oh thank you anyways!

Yes to everything you just said, nothing more to add xD Just say when, my friend! (With Jai and Alliyah, no, it doesn't have to be anything serious. He'd probably be hesitant to pursue a younger girl, anyway, but if it turned out that they could be mates after some confusion on feelings, it could work out fine.) We can get started any time you like with Jai and Artemis, waiting only for the member group change. I usually start, but it might be better if you do so we don't have to hang around doing nothing till Jai's account changes.

Ai and Ally

That is a great idea Arty!!! ^_^

I love it!! ^_^ No alterations from me!

> AIandALLIYAH
Awesomesauce! If you could pretty please start the topic?

> JAIandARTEMIS
I think I have an idea how to cause the disturbance! Not that Artemis isn't really bad at Charms but maybe just now, she can somewhat be clumsy with the Summoning Charm. They could see one another in the Pitch - and Artemis could summon a broom from the broom closet and it could accidentally hit Jai on the shoulder or somewhere where he's a little sensitive at. Hehe could you please start it (since Jai is in the appropriate member group anyways)?

> JAIandALLIYAH
I am so willing to start this! Alliyah could try muster a conversation out of him and he'll maybe get irritated towards at her and yeah, you know what happens. Gryffindor and Slytherin love for the win. <3 Maybe they could meet at the Entrance Hall or something? Whilst looking at the house points caged in cylinder glasses. Then there they could do what they need to do. xD

> JAIandBENJAMIN
I will PM you in the soon future once everything is set! Yay thanks! Maybe in your main account, yeah?

> AIandALLIYAH
Thank you so much Marga!

> JAIandARTEMIS
Thanks! I replied and for some certain reason, I'm having the feels for them <3 Let the fun begin!

> JAIandALLIYAH
I PROMISE I'LL DO THIS TOMORROW! Let me post it here afterrr

Hey Arty ^_^

So I know they only had one rp but maybe Kate and Artemis? They could talk quidditch etc?
I'm open to ideas!

Johanna(Jo)

> JAIandALLIYAH
Hehe I love the title! Here it is!

> KATEandARTEMIS
Jo! I am so so so happy for you that Kate got the title of Head Girl! She deserves it after everything! Yes, Quidditch for the win! But since Kate is from Ireland and Artemis from England, do you think they could meet in the outside world instead? Like they could notice each other in a store or something. Do you think Kate would be the one to go to England or Artemis to Ireland? Either way, I don't really mind! They could meet in Diagon Alley if you wish anyways, then have some ice cream there. Kate could spill to Artemis that she was promoted as the Head Girl hehe. As for Quidditch talk, do you think they could have this "awkward moment" considering that the Slytherin x Hufflepuff game injured Kate? Artemis could somewhat apologize for that and it's up to you if Kate accepts it! So to say simply; Kate could tell the latest in her life and Artemis would do too. How is that?

Aw, thanks Arty! ^_^ I really wasn't expecting it. Anyways see Kate actually lives in England! She's Irish an lived there for eleven years but he currently resides in England so the idea of them meeting in diagon alley suits perfectly. I like the sound of it all! That will hopefully work out well! Would you like to start or will I?

> KATEandARTEMIS
Awesome, it's more convenient then! c: It's up to you whether they'll see each other inside the ice cream parlour already or, one of them will invite the other to grab some ice cream! Could you start it please? Take your time - I have some threads that need my reply!

All I am going to say is KIANJI! :r

Although I do like Benialla better, now that you mention it

> KIALLAandBENJAMIN
Benialla/Kianji, I don't mind. xD But OMG I love them to bits! Aaah but you could we still continue our thread in the FF & Alternate Roleplays forum? It's pretty funny and it's like that's where their "history" builds, if you know what I mean teeheee. If you have other ideas, let me know here! Or PM will be fine!

I agree with you, I will go an reply soon, or maybe after christmas. Anyway, I am attempting to get her transferred, if she is, YAYNESS AND COOKIES! :D

> KIALLAandBENJAMIN
then they'll be best friends forever... or maybe more in the very far future yeah? :r

* B U M P !
I think Benjamin needs some random threads. Maybe Kiefer can have some as well! Anyone?

Myuna and Artemis
I have just got myuna transferred and she is now a slytherin fifth year she is a mixed blood mums a witch and dads a muggle and sort of trying to see where she fits into the world. She is into sports particually water sport and is a bit of a talk first asknquestions later though her bark is worse than her bite. Maybe she and Artemis could be friends.

Arty!

So, I was thinking JazyyMae and Benjamin could bump into each other again. She wouldn't try to harm him again, I promise. xD She is a lot more confident and strong personality wise, but she is still desperate to be accepted by others. She has been dying to see if she can use a little harm on someone so she can boost her ego. That's all I am able to think of currently, Arty!

~Lovi

So...hi!
For Keifer, I have Fabio. He is a fourth year Durmstrang, and he does not like many people. He has sensitive ears, so loud people and noises scare him/make him angry. He does not know how to do anything other than study really because his father is trying to make him into a "genius". I don't think Fabio will really like Keifer, but he does not open up easily to people. Hmm.. I don't know. Tell me what you think, Arty! :)

--Caleb

Okie guys, it's a good thing my butt isn't lazy as much today.

> MYUNAandARTEMIS
Mia! Hi hi hi! Anyways, friends they can be! I think Myuna can teach Artemis a little danger and Artemis could tell her that it's not allowed and pose a little minor lecture. They could be close friends I can see (opposites attract friendship methinks). Plus, Artemis is very athletic too. I saw Myuna try out for Quidditch so you think Artemis could see her practice in the Pitch and that's where they can grow a friendship? Hehe

> JAZZYMAEandBENJAMIN
That lovely little lady you have deserves to be a part-veela. She can somewhat charm him yeah? Jaz (can I call her that?) could muster some talk out of Benjamin. Say he is reading something and wants to be isolated from the world and Jaz comes and sees him and she tries to talk civilly. That is if her annoyance towards Ben has reduced at least a bit.

> FABIOandKIEFER
Perhaps Kiefer could be someone who can tell him to try out new things. I know Fabio would certainly dislike this since Kiefer is into adventures. I personally think that Kiefer could let Fabio fly first and he could teach him, if ever you think that would add to Fabio's development. Does he read in the Quidditch Pitch in Durmstrang? If ever he does, Kiefer could possibly approach him and make a conversation. Good, you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back