Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 14" Unyielding Blackthorn Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Lavinia didn't prefer to be in the dungeons, in fact, she liked being outside, in the sun, anywhere that was not cold and dim like the dungeons. Once she arrived to what she hoped was the Slytherin den, she kept her eyes out for anybody who could tell her where she could find this Kimmyeon person. Once someone had arrived, she quickly asked them to look for the girl and waited, a little impatiently, for her to appear. It was her last rose and she wanted to deliver it so she could take the rest of the day off.

Kimmy had told herself she didn't care about Valentines day, and usually she didn't. But for the first time in her life she was finding that perhaps a side of her that had always been buried so deep was coming to the surface, and she found herself considering that it wouldn't have been so bad to hear from someone at this time of year. Deciding she wasn't going to just sit about all day, Kimmy rose from her chair in the common room, leaving the room quickly with no destination in mind apart from that she needed air. Outside the room she was shocked to see a few students milling about, "What do you want?" she asked, wondering if they'd heard some Slytherin rumours.

Lavinia had been waiting outside the common room for quite a few minutes when a much older person walked out sand Lavinia took this as her chance to ask if she knew anyone who was called Kimmyeon. "Hey," she called. "Do you know anyone named Kimmyeon? I have a delivery for her," she said quickly, showing the older Slytherin the last rose.

Kimmy had stopped walking by the time the younger student began to spoke, crossing her arms over her chest. "Yes." she said simply. She wasn't going to give up the information that she was her that easily though, "I can give it to her if you want," she said, hoping it would mean she wouldn't have to read the note in front of the girl. She had no idea who it was going to be from, as far as she was aware no one at the school called her a friend.

Lavinia squinted at the older girl, cocking her head to the side as she pondered the Slytherin‘s words. The brunette wasn't one to dive into stereotypes, so she tried not to think too much about the fact that this student wasn't saying much, actually, she was being really vague, which was a little annoying. "Look, I need to give this to her so I can move on with my day. If I give you this rose, you will make sure it won't end up in the wrong hands, won't you?" Lavinia might be tedious, but she had been given a job and she did not want to give a half-hearted effort. Lavinia was only a first year which put her at a disadvantage to confirm for herself who this Kimmyeon girl was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back