Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight 16 Inch Swishy Laurel Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
(Yellow Rose to Selene Le Fey, open after Mia)

The third name on Rose's list of deliveries wasn't familiar to her, but after asking around she heard the girl was a first year Ravenclaw. Rose decided to head over to the Ravenclaw table to ask for her. "Is anyone named Selene Le Fey here?" She asked in a loud voice as she approached. She waved briefly at her sister, then focused on finding this girl. "I have a rose for her!" She called, waving the yellow rose in the air.

Last edited:
Selene was eating her lunch whilst flipping through the yearbook trying to get some idea as to the house and year of the students she was meant to be delivering roses to. She didn't notice the Gryffindor prefect walk towards the table. at least not until she heard her name. she looked up her off violet and grey eyes resting on the girl. "Hello, that is me" she said. she hadn't expected to receive a rose. she had sent some but hadn't thought anyone would send one to her.

Rose was glad she had found the girl quickly, and she made her way over. The girl looked very young, even though Rose had known she was a first year. It felt so long ago that Rose was one herself, but at the same time it seemed like yesterday. She did recognize the girl from signing up for deliveries, and felt grateful about that. "Hello Selene, Happy Valentine's Day!" She said with a smile. "I have a rose for you, a yellow one!" She handed it over to the younger girl.

Dear Selene,

Happy Valentine's Day! Thanks for being my first friend. I hope your bad dreams turn into good dreams.

Enjoy the rose,

Sophie.

Willow took the rose and note that was handed to her. a big smile across her face. this was her first rose today. she read the note and smiled it was from Sophie and the note was sweet. she had sent her friend a rose too. she wondered who would be delivering it. she looked back up as the girl. "Thank you very much" she said, she would also have to track sophie down and thank her. she was about to go back to examining the yearbook to match with the names of people she was delivering to when she thought of something "hang on, you are rose holland from the wild patch club" she said. "you don't happen to know a Pheobe holland or where I can find her?" Pheobe was one of her deliveries and as this girl shared a name with Pheobe it was likely they would be related in some way. and she may know where would be a good place to start looking for her.

OOCOut of Character:
someone in the great hall tells Selene that she has been seen at the lakefront. this can be you. but doesn't have to be

Rose smiled as she noticed how happy the young girl seemed with her rose. That was her favorite part of this tradition. The girl thanked her politely, and Rose smiled at her. "No problem, I'm glad you like it!" She laughed a little as the girl referred to her as 'Rose Holland from the Wild Patch Club', but was secretly happy it had nothing to do with her mother. She nodded "I am indeed. And I do know Phoebe Holland, have for fifteen years." She grinned. "I think she's outside, she said something about looking for creatures at the lake, but it may have been a cover story to go meet up with her girlfriend." She shrugged. "Either way, she'll be there."

Selena was a little confused when rose laughed as she asked if she was rose from the wild pitch club. she hadn't meant it as a joke. It didn't seem to be a bad laugh more like the girl was laughing at something else. she smiled when she said she knew Pheobe. and it was even better when she knew where she was. "Thank you." she said. "I hope that she is going to be looking at animals as she is my only red rose and it would be quite awkward if her girlfriend was there and it wasn't from her." she said starting to pack up. with this good a lead she didn't want to miss the girl. she would quickly finish her lunch and ask at the other tables where the other people would be.

Rose chuckled as the girl told her she hoped Phoebe was looking for animals. She was pretty sure that was the case, but also pretty sure no one but Phoebe's girlfriend was sending her red roses. She may have peeked at it during the organisation process. "I wouldn't worry about it being from someone else." She said with a wink. "But don't worry, she's probably looking for creatures." She glanced at her list. "I have to deliver the next one now, enjoy your day! If you need my help with deliveries again, please don't hesitate to ask me, okay?"

Selene smiled when Rose said that she shouldnt worry about it being from someone else. She forgot that rose had helped organise the event and probably knew what everyone's rose was, or at least would know if her sister was getting an unusual one. "Thank you for your help and for the rose. good luck with your deliveries" she said before the girl left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back