🌹 Rose Giving Friendship is never feeling alone

Ivy Cullen

OOC First Name
Mia
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Wand
Curly 12 1/2 Inch Swishy Ivy Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Ivy looked down at her list four roses down five left to go. it was mid afternoon and she had just spent her class trying to come up with ways to get the roses delivered. she would have to ask. She had had to ask a few seventh years before someone had said they had seen him upstairs she was just walking along the corridor when she saw someone who mid the description of what she was meant to be looking for. "Hello. Are you Cameron?" she asked hoping that she had the right person.

@Cameron Roswell

All this rose stuff was making Cameron paranoid. Though he'd managed to survive a few classes with Isadora without major incident, so maybe he could still make it through the rest of the day without incident and just go hide in the common room until it all blew over.

His train of thought was quickly derailed though by the sound of another person calling his name, Cameron's shoulders hunching up to his ears in response. "Regrettably," he said with a sigh, turning to face the girl asking.

Ivy saw the boy turn around though he looked funny like a tortoise all hunched up like that. "It isn't something you need to regret, I have a rose for you" she said. licking the little note out of her pile and handing it over along with a yellow rose

Dear Cameron,
I hope you have a good Valentine’s day no matter how hard you try and fight it. Thank you for being there for me.
Your friend,
Margo

@Margo Fox

Users who are viewing this thread

Back