🌹 Rose Giving Friendship is always winning

Ivy Cullen

OOC First Name
Mia
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Wand
Curly 12 1/2 Inch Swishy Ivy Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Ivy was feeling better with her roses. six own and three to go. She had an idea for her next one. the next recipient was the hufflepiff captain she headed towards the pitch hoping that she would see him. or maybe just hoping for the chance to see people up in the air practicing where she could wish she was among them. next year she would be on the Gryffindor team like her sister, and her mum were. she walked onto the grounds and looked up o see some people training. "Hello Is the Hufflepuff captain up there, I have a rose for him" ]she called looking up to see if she could see him. wondering if she could get a broom out so that she could have a proper look.

@Chase Campbell

This whole rose giving thing wasn't much Chase's scene and while he had tried to escape it out by the lake he had now decided to use the time to get some extra practice in. Hopefully things would be calmer if he was up in the air. He had jumped on his broom and flew a few laps to warm up when another student near him pointed towards a girl on the ground, saying something about a Hufflepuff captain. And he was the only person that could be. "You looking for me?" Chase asked when he had flown back down, getting off of his broom as he waited for an answer.

Ivy saw the captain slowly come to a land. and how she wished she could get on a broom and fly for a while. maybe ask for some pointers. because she was going to be the best quidditch player out there, or at least the best n her family. "Yes, I'm looking for you, Chase Campbell. It's goos to meet you. I'm Ivy Cullen. I have a rose for you." she said picking up the rose and holding it out. "and do you have any quidditch tips" she asked.

From your friend.
Leah

@Leah Thorne [/spoiler]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back